Thread: fart football

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

fart football

An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the old man passes gas and says, 'Seven Points.'
    His wife rolls over and says, 'What in the world was that?' The old man replied, 'its fart football.'
    A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says, 'Touchdown, tie score...'
    After about five minutes the old man lets another one go and says, 'Aha. I'm ahead 14 to 7.'
    Not to be outdone the wife rips out another one and says, 'Touchdown, tie the score.'
    Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, 'Field goal, I lead 17 to 14.' Now the pressure is on for the old man.
    He refuses to get beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard.
    Since defeat is totally unacceptable, he gives it everything he's got and accidentally poops in the bed.
    The wife says, 'What the hell was that?'
    The old man says, 'Half time, switch sides
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Re: fart football

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the old man passes gas and says, 'Seven Points.'
    His wife rolls over and says, 'What in the world was that?' The old man replied, 'its fart football.'
    A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says, 'Touchdown, tie score...'
    After about five minutes the old man lets another one go and says, 'Aha. I'm ahead 14 to 7.'
    Not to be outdone the wife rips out another one and says, 'Touchdown, tie the score.'
    Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, 'Field goal, I lead 17 to 14.' Now the pressure is on for the old man.
    He refuses to get beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard.
    Since defeat is totally unacceptable, he gives it everything he's got and accidentally poops in the bed.
    The wife says, 'What the hell was that?'
    The old man says, 'Half time, switch sides
    That is classic!

https://youtu.be/Je44ZlFyo2Q

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg