Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steelers better off without Le'Veon, AB

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: Steelers better off without Le'Veon, AB

The trend continues.

Media person writes derisive article, followed by a “What are the Steelers going to do?” article, which leads to the “Hey, the Steelers are good!!!” article.

Last September, Bucky said the Steelers could NOT won without Bell. And now, we have the opposite type of article.

*(I’m assuming that Bucky wrote a “What now???” article in March-ish.)

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    The trend continues.

Media person writes derisive article, followed by a “What are the Steelers going to do?” article, which leads to the “Hey, the Steelers are good!!!” article.

Last September, Bucky said the Steelers could NOT won without Bell. And now, we have the opposite type of article.

*(I’m assuming that Bucky wrote a “What now???” article in March-ish.)
    Derisive? How dare you use big words around here!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Derisive? How dare you use big words around here!
    so persnickety...

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    so persnickety...
    Now that’s just a “gimmicky” word.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

So Le’Veon comes out and apologizes to fantasy owners who drafted him saying he wished he could’ve told them not to draft him. Couple things here:

a. He’s busy dropping rap singles. He could’ve told people. Could’ve totally told people...he had nothing but time.

b. And I find it curious that no one has picked it up. Le’Veon pretty much admits that he wasn’t going to play at all last season. So no matter what the offer was, he wasn’t playing.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

So Le’Veon comes out and apologizes to fantasy owners who drafted him saying he wished he could’ve told them not to draft him. Couple things here:

a. He’s busy dropping rap singles. He could’ve told people. Could’ve totally told people...he had nothing but time.

b. And I find it curious that no one has picked it up. Le’Veon pretty much admits that he wasn’t going to play at all last season. So no matter what the offer was, he wasn’t playing.
    I defeated the guy who drafted Le'Veon with his first round pick in the semi-finals, he had a really good team but was forced to play guys like Adrian Peterson, Joe Mixon and Kerryon Johnson while I benefitted greatly by picking up James Conner.

my friend now hates Le'Veon with a passion, I'm sure every fantasy owner who picked him last year feels the same.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Bell has always been far too focused on things that is not football outside for fantasy football or things like that.

I understand that you can not always be focused on football all the time, but sometimes, you have to be, especially during the preparation of the games, especially when it's in the playoffs or a big games in the regular season.

I understand that many play in the fantasy football, but for a player, you have to focus on the team result and help the team to win, so it should not be a problem for you if some people who play in the fantasy football do not draft you in the first round.

I defeated the guy who drafted Le'Veon with his first round pick in the semi-finals, he had a really good team but was forced to play guys like Adrian Peterson, Joe Mixon and Kerryon Johnson while I benefitted greatly by picking up James Conner.

my friend now hates Le'Veon with a passion, I'm sure every fantasy owner who picked him last year feels the same.
    He’s an idiot for not handcuffing his RBs. Lol.

He’s an idiot for not handcuffing his RBs. Lol.
    yup, he learned that painful lesson the hard way. as one of my other friends said, he should blame himself instead of Le'Veon...

yup, he learned that painful lesson the hard way. as one of my other friends said, he should blame himself instead of Le'Veon...
    I went the opposite. I drafted Conner, added Samuels as a handcuff and then late in the season at the deadline traded Jordan Howard for Bell...just in case Bell came back.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

why?

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    why?
    I'll be sure to ask you that the next time I don't like one of your posts...