Page 24 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: What has happened to the Democratic party?

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: What has happened to the Democratic party?

Food line in Texas. Thanks Donald.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    Speaking of brain dead.

Inject bleach to stop Covid...shine UV light into our bodies to stop Covid...Covid will just disappear on its own...testing produces more cases of Covid...masks don’t help curtail the spread of Covid.

Just a few nuggets of wisdom from the self-proclaimed stable genius that guides our country through this pandemic.
    True, but America is leading the world in COVID, so at least that is a feather in the cap. Oh, I'm just waiting for somebody to point out the stock market is up too. After all, that is what helps out the hard working people who may have a job curtailed by this virus thingy.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Such a wonderful human being. If your a pedo.

Joe Biden Pinches Nipple of Montana Senator's 8 Year Old Niece

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    Did you type that with a straight face? A better human being? Really? That is laughable. Joe lied about what happened to his wife, and ruined a mans life over it. Joe wanted schools to stay segregated. Joe said "you ain't black if you don't vote democrat". Joe got caught doing quip pro quo with China and Ukraine. Joe has been in public office for over 40 years, and NOTHING to show for it. NOTHING. I could go on and on and on and on. But I think you get the point.
    - - - Updated - - -

Amen.
    Better human being...yes.
    Google the video of “Trump mocking a disabled person” during a Q & A session.
    Watch it objectively and tell me with a straight face that Trump’s a better human being.
    It’s downright appalling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Such a wonderful human being. If your a pedo.

Joe Biden Pinches Nipple of Montana Senator's 8 Year Old Niece

Who said, “grab them by their pussy.”

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Who is literally grabbing, but if you think child molesters are better humans.
    Young old he grabs them all.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

The impossible challenge. Make a case for Biden without saying something negative about the current President

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    The impossible challenge. Make a case for Biden without saying something negative about the current President
    Spot on. They can't handle the truth about brain dead pervert Joe. If i were a Dem I would be so pissed off right now, that the best candidate they have is Joe Biden LOL.

Kamala Harris

A ticket featuring Joe Biden and a minority 1st term senator elected to the senate 4 years prior. That worked out so well the last time America elected such a ticket

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

"We already had a shaky candidate, so we decided to add massively unlikable to the ticket."

A solid move, as always. Jam it down their throats, surely it'll work better THIS time! You doubled down!
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    He’s a better human being than Donald Trump.
    I took a chance on Trump in 2016...I’ve seen and heard enough.
    I don’t vote party or ideology...never have.
    I don't care about "being human". I care about my life, the country and getting back to work. Biden isn't capabale of any of those things. I don't like Trump as a human being... never did... still don't. I DON'T CARE! Trump is the on;ly person in this race that can get this country back to thriving again. I'm sorry that Joe has the onset of dementia, I really am. I also know that Joe can't do this job. There is no one else at this time, other than Trump. Maybe in 2024 there will be two viable candidates to choose from... lol. I almost didn't get that out!

Solely picked for gender and skin color not qualifications.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Solely picked for gender and skin color not qualifications.
    We all saw how she ran her campaign. How'd that work out for her? Kamala is a big PHONEY, people see right thru her, she will add no help for Sleepy Joe.

Well it's clear they're relying solely on mail-in ballot voter fraud now to win the election.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Good to see the excuses are lined up early.

Graham
    Collins
    McConnell
    Trump

All are polling well off the pace.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Good to see the excuses are lined up early.

Graham
    Collins
    McConnell
    Trump

All are polling well off the pace.
    Yes, those numbers are set up to give plausible cover for the electoral fraud so that people like you will buy it. Going like clockwork, I see.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Trump is the on;ly person in this race that can get this country back to thriving again.
    Yeah, sure.

Tough choice:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Yes, those numbers are set up to give plausible cover for the electoral fraud so that people like you will buy it. Going like clockwork, I see.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Ahhhhh. Good to see we're all set with the excuse making conspiracies.

Ever wonder why the American right would rather invent wholesale intricate conspiracies to explain their increasingly unpopular perception among the general public?

Might be that their policies ONLY benefit the donor class, who doesn't give a fuck about you and I. So tyey have to invent reasons.

Remember this past 4 years the rich got a massive tax cut and COVID bailouts. The rest of us got about 3,000 bucks.

MAGA!!! MAGA!!!

Ever wonder why the American right would rather invent wholesale intricate conspiracies to explain their increasingly unpopular perception among the general public?

Might be that their policies ONLY benefit the donor class, who doesn't give a fuck about you and I. So tyey have to invent reasons.

Remember this past 4 years the rich got a massive tax cut and COVID bailouts. The rest of us got about 3,000 bucks.

MAGA!!! MAGA!!!
    Do you own a business? How many employees do you have?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MAGA!!! MAGA!!!
    That is a frighteningly delusional view of the world. But given the delusional actions of the left and the delusional policies they propose, I guess at least it's consistent. Whatever you do, please don't vote. For everybody's sake.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Do you own a business? How many employees do you have?
    Nope. I work for a few that are all struggling.

How can I own a business when I can barely afford living expenses?

That is a frighteningly delusional view of the world. But given the delusional actions of the left and the delusional policies they propose, I guess at least it's consistent. Whatever you do, please don't vote. For everybody's sake.
    So the fact that over half the country disagrees with the incumbent is NOT a thing that's happening but a vast multifaceted international conspiracy?

And I'm delusional?

Also, super patriotic discouraging anyone who disagrees with you not to vote.

MAGA!!!

Nope. I work for a few that are all struggling.

How can I own a business when I can barely afford living expenses?
    Have a good idea, good business plan. Get a sba small business loan and lots of hard work and long hours. Easier said than done.
    Nobody is going to hand it to you or give it to you. Stop whining about what someone else has and make it happen for yourself. Then you can be one of these evil business owners.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Have a good idea, good business plan. Get a sba small business loan and lots of hard work and long hours. Easier said than done.
    Nobody is going to hand it to you or give it to you. Stop whining about what someone else has and make it happen for yourself. Then you can be one of these evil business owners.
    You mean the loan me and my partners and our business plan to purchase and expand a profitable small business were turned down for? That one?

I also hardly think owning a small business with fewer than a dozen employees would vault me into the big $$$ donor class that saw the majority of the tax benefit and bailouts.

So you just give up? I have less than 20 employees and was able to get the big donor class bailout you speak about. It paid a little ove 2 months of payroll. Sorry you didn't get the loan. Keep trying.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

So you just give up? I have less than 20 employees and was able to get the big donor class bailout you speak about. It paid a little ove 2 months of payroll. Sorry you didn't get the loan. Keep trying.
    Didn't give up at all. Just changed the plan.

2 months of payroll is not what I'm talking about at all. I'm talking about the $100s of millions that were paid out to large corporations and when it got reported, they tried to give it back.

Your 2020 Democratic Ticket: A serial molester and a woman who slept her way up the career ladder. That's quite the pair

So the fact that over half the country disagrees with the incumbent is NOT a thing that's happening but a vast multifaceted international conspiracy?

And I'm delusional?

Also, super patriotic discouraging anyone who disagrees with you not to vote.

MAGA!!!
    What I think is happening, based on available evidence, is that a large number of right-leaning and centrist voters do not share their political views because of leftist cancel culture. Well-documented recent studies showing that is the case for 70-80% of right-leaning voters and 60-70% of center and center-right voters, but 30-40% of left-leaning voters.

Or if you prefer, just look at the absolute bullshit your party is selling. Who would want that? If you think a majority of people are going to look at that and say "sign me up," you are out of your mind.

I don't think it's unpatriotic to tell people not to vote. Why would I want them voting for stupid shit that I don't like, or stupid people who want to wreck everything? That is much worse for the country. You shouldn't vote for stupid shit like that, and telling you not to is doing a favor to everybody, including you, even if you're too dense to know it.

I am baffled that the result of all your high-and-mighty intellectual posturing is that, if we take you at your word, you have spent an incredible amount of time and energy researching politics, and still managed to arrive at all the most retarded political positions; and have spent untold hours keenly observing the way the world works, and yet still come up with a completely ass-backward view of the world. That's nothing to be proud of. Like I said, do us all a favor.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

What I think is happening, based on available evidence, is that a large number of right-leaning and centrist voters do not share their political views because of leftist cancel culture. Well-documented recent studies showing that is the case for 70-80% of right-leaning voters and 60-70% of center and center-right voters, but 30-40% of left-leaning voters.

Or if you prefer, just look at the absolute bullshit your party is selling. Who would want that? If you think a majority of people are going to look at that and say "sign me up," you are out of your mind.

I don't think it's unpatriotic to tell people not to vote. Why would I want them voting for stupid shit that I don't like, or stupid people who want to wreck everything? That is much worse for the country. You shouldn't vote for stupid shit like that, and telling you not to is doing a favor to everybody, including you, even if you're too dense to know it.

I am baffled that the result of all your high-and-mighty intellectual posturing is that, if we take you at your word, you have spent an incredible amount of time and energy researching politics, and still managed to arrive at all the most retarded political positions; and have spent untold hours keenly observing the way the world works, and yet still come up with a completely ass-backward view of the world. That's nothing to be proud of. Like I said, do us all a favor.
    If your ideas are so strong and clearly superior, you shouldn't be afraid of an open contest and debate of them. Instead, your terrified and inventing excuses to blame everything but the shitty ideas themselves.