Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 2064

Thread: What has happened to the Democratic party?

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Re: What has happened to the Democratic party?

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    You still out of work and sucking off the government tit?
    Ah, here come the insults,, What a jack off you are.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Yep.... thanks to you Lefty cry babies that want the whole world shut down forever. Now.... why don't you answer his question?

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Yep.... thanks to you Lefty cry babies that want the whole world shut down forever. Now.... why don't you answer his question?
    He can't answer the question, He's a dumb ass that only posts animal pictures.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Now.... why don't you answer his question?
    I answered 3 times.

What does Biden bring to the table?

The United States.

Get it yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityboyz View Post
    He can't answer the question, He's a dumb ass that only posts animal pictures.
    Duh, "he's a dumb ass", duh. Great post.

Trump sucks up too his Taliban friends.

Trump Says U.S. Dealing Well With 'Tough,' 'Smart' Taliban

[/COLOR]

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -
    President Donald Trump on Friday complimented the Taliban for being tough and smart, and said the United States is dealing well with the Afghan militant group.
    https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...-smart-taliban

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

That's hilarious coming from the antifa troll still living with mom

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Except I don't live with mom, I'm not antifa, and he is sucking off the government tit. See the difference Son?

Use your head people:

US sets single-day record for Covid-19 cases during new surge

Reuters / Updated: Oct 24, 2020, 08:46 IST

WASHINGTON: More than 84,000 people were diagnosed with Covid-19 across
    the United States on Friday, according to a Reuters tally, a record one-day increase in infections during the pandemic as the virus surges again nationwide.

The spike to 84,218 cases, breaking the record of 77,299 set on July 16, comes as University of Washington researchers forecast that the US death toll from Covid-19 could reach a total of 500,000 by February.

Sixteen US states also hit one-day records for new infections of the virus that causes Covid-19 on Friday, including five considered key in the Nov. 3 presidential election: Ohio, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin
    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/78839301.cms

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

I told you once, the United States.

- - - Updated - - -

Who's supported by the Taliban, Putin, and ISIS, and has killed more Americans than the NVA and VC combined? Donald "Ho Chi Minh" Trump.
    Again, how does person bring a country? Explain.

Let's try again.

What does Biden bring to the table that is worthy of a vote in November? Bringing a country doesn't make sense. I predict you would avoid answering again.

- - - Updated - - -

And the number is probably inaccurate. My wife's friend received a letter from CDC saying she tested positive for COVID. One problem with that. She wasn't tested.

Remember, you don't have to have COVID to be listed as dying from COVID.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    He definitely supports ANTIFA.

He is too scared to answer what Biden brings to the table that is worthy of a vote in November. Haha.

- - - Updated - - -

He won't answer. He avoids it by saying Biden will lift the entire weight of America. Like that's a reason for a vote? Haha.

The reason he refuses to answer is because he has been ordered to vote for Biden. He is a typical liberal. Liberals are told how to vote, walk, talk, act etc...
    Hater = Realist

That's what rulers do moron, they unit their country and make it function. Thus he brings the UNITED States. What a dumb shit you are. It's amazing how stupid you Trump voters are. You must have to pass a low IQ test to get into the GOP. BTW, did you ever find the WMD in Iraq? Do you use coal to heat your house? Are we rounding the COVID turn? Are sucking bleach through a straw? Is the wall up yet?

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

This is what white libtard ball licking scumbags are all about .
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

Quote Originally Posted by cold-hard-steel View Post
    This is what white libtard ball licking scumbags are all about

I'm the least racist person in the room.

October 22
    President Trump - "We are rounding the turn (on coronavirus). We are rounding the corner."

October 23
    Reality -

Daily Covid-19 cases will hit six digits soon, expert warns, as US reports a one-day high of more than 83,000 infections

The US just marked a harrowing milestone: It recorded its highest one-day number of Covid-19 infections Friday at more than 83,000 -- more than 6,000 higher than the country's previous record set in July.
    www.cnn.com

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

https://youtu.be/AmKPbYbAnKE

This is my new favorite guy on You Tube Cartoons. He's funny... and on point. I can't wait to see what monkey pic this gets.

Here ya go, Tom.... just for you!

https://youtu.be/lcX9HBG4L34

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

October 22
    President Trump - "We are rounding the turn (on coronavirus). We are rounding the corner."

October 23
    Reality -

Daily Covid-19 cases will hit six digits soon, expert warns, as US reports a one-day high of more than 83,000 infections

The US just marked a harrowing milestone: It recorded its highest one-day number of Covid-19 infections Friday at more than 83,000 -- more than 6,000 higher than the country's previous record set in July.
    www.cnn.com

are you going to post flu statistics in next few months and blame trump for that as well? Or are we gonna shut down every year during flu season if Dementia joe wins and sacrifice our lives for you blue hairs who have nothing left but to look back at youR belicheat dynasty? Im sure Trump directed cuomo to send COVID patients To nursing homes as well so we wont blame any libtard leaders for being inept. C’mon man, your like dementia joe all you got is finger pointing. I could only imagine how many times you cried Bbbbbbush during Obama administration.
    Libtards go to move. When trump wins maybe you should go to patriots forum if they exist anymore, there might be 2 or 3 fans left.I know there is a buccaneers forum you can join.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Hey cum breath(tom) while were at it should we blame Trump for wildfires this year too. Worst fire season ever. Or should we blame global warming. What did we blame them on before global warming I forgot. Bbbbbush? How was bingo last night?

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    are you going to post flu statistics in next few months and blame trump for that as well? Or are we gonna shut down every year during flu season if Dementia joe wins and sacrifice our lives for you blue hairs who have nothing left but to look back at youR belicheat dynasty? Im sure Trump directed cuomo to send COVID patients To nursing homes as well so we wont blame any libtard leaders for being inept. C’mon man, your like dementia joe all you got is finger pointing. I could only imagine how many times you cried Bbbbbbush during Obama administration.
    Libtards go to move. When trump wins maybe you should go to patriots forum if they exist anymore, there might be 2 or 3 fans left.I know there is a buccaneers forum you can join.
    Ha ha, how fucking dumb of a post is that? Commie cigar the fake fireman hasn't got a brain in his head.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ha ha, how fucking dumb of a post is that? Commie cigar the fake fireman hasn't got a brain in his head.
    Ha,ha.... how fucking dumb a post is that. Crawl back under your bed where it's safe.

[QUOTE=tom444;743637]Ha ha, how fucking dumb of a post is that? say's the Jackoff who posts useless animal pictures.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

https://youtu.be/AmKPbYbAnKE

This is my new favorite guy on You Tube Cartoons. He's funny... and on point. I can't wait to see what monkey pic this gets.
    He is funny, but goodness the dude is a loon! He is some wacky life coach guru who believes that vaccines are government sponsored terrorism and a host of other internet fueled lunacy.

https://medium.com/@CKava/the-proble...s-2c5d1b8664fd

He also likes to take about being a "red pill person" -- which is a nice stepping stone to his conspiracy theory laden point of view. He also dropped this gem about vaccines: "...the best medicine is like the best sex, non consensual, they work on the same premise..."

Spears is also a big believer in and has worked for the guy who runs this totally legitimate place: https://chekinstitute.com/academy/?g...SAAEgLtJvD_BwE

Which, as they tell you, is TOTALLY not a new age pyramid scheme:
    Coach your clients to ground-breaking results that they won’t be able to find with anyone else
    Implement a revolutionary business model designed to generate a sustainable and profitable income stream

Like I said he can make you laugh...but is perhaps more than a bit dangerous to take seriously. YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    He is funny, but goodness the dude is a loon! He is some wacky life coach guru who believes that vaccines are government sponsored terrorism and a host of other internet fueled lunacy.

https://medium.com/@CKava/the-proble...s-2c5d1b8664fd

He also likes to take about being a "red pill person" -- which is a nice stepping stone to his conspiracy theory laden point of view. He also dropped this gem about vaccines: "...the best medicine is like the best sex, non consensual, they work on the same premise..."

Spears is also a big believer in and has worked for the guy who runs this totally legitimate place: https://chekinstitute.com/academy/?g...SAAEgLtJvD_BwE

Which, as they tell you, is TOTALLY not a new age pyramid scheme:
    Coach your clients to ground-breaking results that they won’t be able to find with anyone else
    Implement a revolutionary business model designed to generate a sustainable and profitable income stream

Like I said he can make you laugh...but is perhaps more than a bit dangerous to take seriously. YMMV.
    I don't take him seriously. I just think his humor is original. Check out his skit on how the left and right fight. It's funny.... and fairly on point.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

October 22

October 23
    Reality -

Now tell me how many people died in this harrowing new turn.

Oh, that's right - the same number of people died in the last seven months put together as in the first month and a half. Emergency!

Not to mention both totals are grossly overinflated.

Stupid liberals. Always moving the goalposts and cherry-picking numbers to manufacture fear. I guess I have to give them credit - I didn't think there was any way they could keep the bullshit up all the way until the election, but here we are. Although really all they are doing at this point is scaring themselves, and making other people suffer for it by forcing them to live in their miserable delusion. Everyone with any sense is PISSED. It's too bad the court system is broken, otherwise this would have been over months ago and several governors would have gone to the gas chamber already.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I don't take him seriously. I just think his humor is original. Check out his skit on how the left and right fight. It's funny.... and fairly on point.
    He has some pretty solid moments. Also, I am now getting ads for TONS of alt right merch when I doodle around the internet from clicking on the YouTube cartoons posted in this thread! The internet now thinks I need lots of accessories for my guns, t-shirts and hats that make it clear I am awaiting to rise in armed rebellion against the tyrannical government, and lost of signs and wall decorations indicating that I will not be oppressed by the gub'mint.

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Now tell me how many people died in this harrowing new turn.

Oh, that's right - the same number of people died in the last seven months put together as in the first month and a half. Emergency!

Not to mention both totals are grossly overinflated.

Stupid liberals. Always moving the goalposts and cherry-picking numbers to manufacture fear. I guess I have to give them credit - I didn't think there was any way they could keep the bullshit up all the way until the election, but here we are. Although really all they are doing at this point is scaring themselves, and making other people suffer for it by forcing them to live in their miserable delusion. Everyone with any sense is PISSED. It's too bad the court system is broken, otherwise this would have been over months ago and several governors would have gone to the gas chamber already.
    Trying to kill some more Americans huh.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Trying to kill some more Americans huh.
    Nope, just communists.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

I don't take him seriously.
    Suck that tit baby.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Nope, just communists.
    Did you have bone spurs too?

- - - Updated - - -

What a crew. American killers, fake fireman, government tit suckers and on and on.