Page 25 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: What has happened to the Democratic party?

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Re: What has happened to the Democratic party?

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Ahhhhh. Good to see we're all set with the excuse making conspiracies.

Ever wonder why the American right would rather invent wholesale intricate conspiracies to explain their increasingly unpopular perception among the general public?

Might be that their policies ONLY benefit the donor class, who doesn't give a fuck about you and I. So tyey have to invent reasons.

Remember this past 4 years the rich got a massive tax cut and COVID bailouts. The rest of us got about 3,000 bucks.

MAGA!!! MAGA!!!
    "The rich got richer" is easy to spit out but the people I see and know benefiting from this admin, ourselves included is small business. So yes. MAGA
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    "The rich got richer" is easy to spit out but the people I see and know benefiting from this admin, ourselves included is small business. So yes. MAGA
    Fair enough. The small business owners I know have not.

But if that's not your experience and reality, then vote to reelect the current administration. That's the whole point.

Every 2-4 years we get to vote on whether or not the current status quo is beneficial to each of us. I strongly feel that it isn't right now. You, strongly feel that it is. Elections let that play out.

The side I agree with typically loses. It did 4 years ago and I think it will again in a few months. Fine. I won't be inventing intricate conspiracies to explain either of those events.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    What I think is happening, based on available evidence, is that a large number of right-leaning and centrist voters do not share their political views because of leftist cancel culture. Well-documented recent studies showing that is the case for 70-80% of right-leaning voters and 60-70% of center and center-right voters, but 30-40% of left-leaning voters.
    A) They don't share their political views.

B) But somehow they were identified for the study?

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    It's been predicted here in Boston that upwards of 70% of the restaurant's will be shutdown permanently due to COVID 19. Again, that's 70% of the cities restaurants.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

What I think is happening, based on available evidence, is that a large number of right-leaning and centrist voters do not share their political views because of leftist cancel culture. Well-documented recent studies showing that is the case for 70-80% of right-leaning voters and 60-70% of center and center-right voters, but 30-40% of left-leaning voters.

Or if you prefer, just look at the absolute bullshit your party is selling. Who would want that? If you think a majority of people are going to look at that and say "sign me up," you are out of your mind.

I don't think it's unpatriotic to tell people not to vote. Why would I want them voting for stupid shit that I don't like, or stupid people who want to wreck everything? That is much worse for the country. You shouldn't vote for stupid shit like that, and telling you not to is doing a favor to everybody, including you, even if you're too dense to know it.

I am baffled that the result of all your high-and-mighty intellectual posturing is that, if we take you at your word, you have spent an incredible amount of time and energy researching politics, and still managed to arrive at all the most retarded political positions; and have spent untold hours keenly observing the way the world works, and yet still come up with a completely ass-backward view of the world. That's nothing to be proud of. Like I said, do us all a favor.
    Bravo!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    Better human being...yes.
    Google the video of “Trump mocking a disabled person” during a Q & A session.
    Watch it objectively and tell me with a straight face that Trump’s a better human being.
    It’s downright appalling.

- - - Updated - - -

Who said, “grab them by their pussy.”
    Man, you telling me to do research on Trump is funny. I'm not the one claiming that Joe is a better human being. Perhaps you should heed your own advice. First of all I don't care that Trump is an asshole and a bully. Thats what we needed to get the Demonrats under control. Here is another one for you to research. Every time, EVERY FUCKING TIME the demonrats accuse the Reps of something, you better believe they themselves are doing it or plan on doing it. Go ahead and do some research. I dare you.

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    Bravo!

- - - Updated - - -

Man, you telling me to do research on Trump is funny. I'm not the one claiming that Joe is a better human being. Perhaps you should heed your own advice. First of all I don't care that Trump is an asshole and a bully. Thats what we needed to get the Demonrats under control. Here is another one for you to research. Every time, EVERY FUCKING TIME the demonrats accuse the Reps of something, you better believe they themselves are doing it or plan on doing it. Go ahead and do some research. I dare you.
    You have to realize that someone voting for the very one he now harbors so much disdain for is in itself Moronic. So lets pick a far left as you can get democrat from one of the most disastrous states to ever appear on a map and put them in the White House. Yeah that should excite our voters. No offense for some of my good friends from California.
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    I don't care that Trump is an asshole and a bully. Thats what we needed to get the Demonrats under control.
    That's not the problem. There have been plenty of asshole bullies in the oval office. The problem is he is a raging incompetent and is directly responsible for our disastrous response to the pandemic, which isn't going away anytime soon.
    Last edited by tom444; 08-12-2020 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cold-hard-steel View Post
    You have to realize that someone voting for the very one he now harbors so much disdain for is in itself Moronic. So lets pick a far left as you can get democrat from one of the most disastrous states to ever appear on a map and put them in the White House. Yeah that should excite our voters. No offense for some of my good friends from California.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

If your ideas are so strong and clearly superior, you shouldn't be afraid of an open contest and debate of them. Instead, your terrified and inventing excuses to blame everything but the shitty ideas themselves.
    Typical leftist projecting. "I know my entire dogshit ideology is based on flimsy altruistic arguments that anyone brighter than a 20-year-old can see through - so I will call THEM scared instead."

Nah, I'm fine, man. Like, really - YOUR ideas are the smart ones and I'm terrified? Are you even listening to yourself? It's not even close, it's a complete joke. You do a lot of gyrations and running around in circles to come up with thin justifications for your shitty ideas, but the only ones you ever convince are yourself, the high schooler, and a couple of other smug liberals who like hearing others repeat their mantra. Oh no, how terrifying. At the end of the day, all your ideas are still all garbage propaganda for stupid college kids. The only thing that's terrifying is that anyone is stupid enough to believe any of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    A) They don't share their political views.

B) But somehow they were identified for the study?

Shouldn't you be more concerned with the student council election?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Shouldn't you be more concerned with the student council election?
    Considering I'm probably about twice your age I guess not. Is there anything you don't get assbackwards?

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Considering I'm probably about twice your age I guess not. Is there anything you don't get assbackwards?
    Look, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. If you were a grown man and you were like that, well that's just embarrassing.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Look, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. If you were a grown man and you were like that, well that's just embarrassing.
    Another zero post from the board asshole.

Another zero post from the board asshole.
    Aww, did I get to you, sweetie?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Aww, did I get to you, sweetie?
    And another zero.

Speaking of nut jobs:

Marjorie Taylor Greene, a QAnon Supporter, Wins House Primary in Georgia

Ms. Greene’s victory came as six states were holding elections on Tuesday, with Ilhan Omar holding off a well-funded primary challenge in Minnesota.

By Matthew Rosenberg, Astead W. Herndon and Nick Corasaniti
    Updated Aug. 12, 2020, 2:51 p.m. ET

Conspiracy theorists won a major victory on Tuesday as a Republican supporter of the convoluted pro-Trump movement QAnon triumphed in her House primary runoff election in Georgia, all but ensuring that she will represent a deep-red district in Congress.

The ascension of Marjorie Taylor Greene, who embraces a conspiracy theory that the F.B.I. has labeled a potential domestic terrorism threat, came as six states held primary and runoff elections on Tuesday.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/11/u...a-primary.html

And another zero.
    I can tell it bothers you sometimes, anyone would be if they were like you. No need to play tough.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

I can tell it bothers you sometimes, anyone would be if they were like you. No need to play tough.

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Use this map to find your personal favorite "deep state" conspiracy! Built in excuse for losing any election or debate. Plus, if you get really clever, it works for both sides.

All hail QAnon!

Use this map to find your personal favorite "deep state" conspiracy! Built in excuse for losing any election or debate. Plus, if you get really clever, it works for both sides.

All hail QAnon!
    It's hard to see - does the chart include the leftist tactic of calling anything a "conspiracy theory" that questions the accuracy or integrity of Democratic Party talking points?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if he picked her because she let him sniff and touch her

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Conglaturations Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    I want one!

During our affair, Trump said I reminded him of Ivanka

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ