Page 48 of 69 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 2064

Thread: What has happened to the Democratic party?

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Re: What has happened to the Democratic party?

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Lots of Americans like to complain about immigration, but they dont want to clean their swimming pools, pick produce, landscape their homes or decontaminate bioburden off of medical instruments.
    You do realize that all you are doing is arguing for lower pay for the people who do those jobs, don't you?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    A lady who works for me, she's a US resident from Guatemala, also works at a local nursing home. They used to hire illegal aliens, for decades, there. However, since Trump became president they stopped the practice. Now they can't keep their house keeping personal and the home has suffered.

About 10 years ago an illegal alien from El Salvador worked for me through a cleaning company. She was a good worker who lived in constant fear. I really don't understand the beef against anyone who would go through what many illegals go through to get here and once here work hard at jobs most off us wouldn't do for not much money. Frankly I considered many of them more patriotic Americans than the wannabe dictator Donald Trump, by far.
    Easy answer dipshit. Come here legally, there is a line. The legals have sad story as well, hardly fair to them. Let your heart bleed for the victims for a change instead of assailants. USA lets in more immigrants than any country, there is a path, not climbing a wall. Or stepping over the one that blew down.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    You do realize that all you are doing is arguing for lower pay for the people who do those jobs, don't you?
    I realize that I understand the concept of supply and demand. Kaiser Permanante in CA pays on average $23.21 and hour for a Sterile Processing Tech in a hospital. Those positions have been occupied in a large percentage by immigrants to the USA for many years. None of jobs will decrease in pay, because nobody else willing to do it for less.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I realize that I understand the concept of supply and demand. Kaiser Permanante in CA pays on average $23.21 and hour for a Sterile Processing Tech in a hospital. Those positions have been occupied in a large percentage by immigrants to the USA for many years. None of jobs will decrease in pay, because nobody else willing to do it for less.
    No, foolish, when a certain job is filled by all immigrants "because no one else will do it," the wages NOW are the lower pay you're advocating for.

I knew that was going to get a response that was either wishful thinking or demonstrated a lack of understanding of the situation. Thank you for not disappointing!
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

True. In the basement of most hospitals is Sterile Processing Department. They clean, sterilize and distribute supplies all over a hospital. Many employees there are of international origin and I cant speak to their citizenship status, but I know one department where they have a world map up and everybody puts a pin in where they are from. I will tell you that the majority is not the USA.

Lots of Americans like to complain about immigration, but they dont want to clean their swimming pools, pick produce, landscape their homes or decontaminate bioburden off of medical instruments.
    This is what a lot if Americans complain about
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ther-of-three/
    nice going Deblasio or cuomo.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Easy answer dipshit.
    Easy answer to what asshole? I didn't ask a question.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    This is what a lot if Americans complain about
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ther-of-three/
    nice going Deblasio or cuomo.
    Sure pal, they're all killers and rapists.

Let us know when you got something besides a stereotype.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

No, foolish, when a certain job is filled by all immigrants "because no one else will do it," the wages NOW are the lower pay you're advocating for.

I knew that was going to get a response that was either wishful thinking or demonstrated a lack of understanding of the situation. Thank you for not disappointing!
    Again you dont understand. I didnt say that Sterile Processing jobs are filled by All Immigrants, but there are a lot in a typical department, although there are groups of uneducated whites, the preferred demographic of Trump's voting base. Again, its market factors of supply and demand for the services and positions.

When some thought wages were too high over a decade ago, some industrious businessmen decided to create 3rd party reprocessing facilities and contract their services to health networks. Keep playing checkers and complaining that the game is too hard for you to understand.

Again you dont understand. I didnt say that Sterile Processing jobs are filled by All Immigrants, but there are a lot in a typical department, although there are groups of uneducated whites, the preferred demographic of Trump's voting base. Again, its market factors of supply and demand for the services and positions.

When some thought wages were too high over a decade ago, some industrious businessmen decided to create 3rd party reprocessing facilities and contract their services to health networks. Keep playing checkers and complaining that the game is too hard for you to understand.
    So, to recap: You make an impassioned argument in favor of the exact same point I was making, then claim I'm the one who doesn't understand the issue, and get in a random dig at Republicans just for the hell of it. How wonderfully liberal.

Liberalism is an ideology for people who think they're a lot smarter than they actually are - a slate of carefully balanced contradictions so you can feel superior and self-assured.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Liberalism is an ideology for people who think they're a lot smarter ..........
    No, we actually are a lot smarter.

How We Determined The Most Highly Educated States

Using Census ACS 2012-2016 data, we took the percent of adults in each state that have at least a masters and ranked them from 1-50 with 1 being the most highly educated.
    Massachusetts took the top spot and Arkansas came in last.
    1. Massachusetts

Source: Public domain
    Population: 6,742,143
    % Masters +: 18.17%
    % Bachelors +: 41.27%

Massachusetts was America’s best state for education in 2016, according to NPR.
    A strong primary and secondary education prepares students for further academic success. No wonder over 18% of people in the state hold at least one master’s degree.
    Massachusetts is home to many world-renowned schools, such as MIT, Harvard, and Amherst College. So if you want to move to a state that knows how to hit the books, Massachusetts is the one for you.

A guy who replies with monkey pics 90 percent of time smarter? Im sure you think you’re more open minded as well. More Delusional for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    No, we actually are a lot smarter.
    I rest my case.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

I rest my case.
    The problem is, you have no case.

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

..........said the degenerate asshole that voted for TRUMP . Talk about no case !!!
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by cold-hard-steel View Post
    ..........said the degenerate asshole that voted for TRUMP . Talk about no case !!!
    Do you realize you just made the claim that degenerate assholes vote for Trump.
    You must have been on your grammar school debate team.

Joe Biden, ladies and gentlemen. Done for the day by 8 a.m. again. They're really counting on a clueless voter base of blind D lever-pullers. Or more like cheating, since nobody in their right mind would get behind this.

See you Space Cowboy ...

See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

I'm sure he'll be an effective POTUS as he hides in the White House cellar for the next few years. What a leader!
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    I'm sure he'll be an effective POTUS as he hides in the White House cellar for the next few years. What a leader!
    I wonder who will be running the country the 50% of the time when Biden is done for the day by 9 in the morning?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

I wonder who will be running the country the 50% of the time when Biden is done for the day by 9 in the morning?
    President Trump.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Corn pop?

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

The same people running things when Trump sits in his boxers and rage Tweets about whatever is on Fox News for most of each workday.

I really don't think vim and vigor is a good point in either candidates favor.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Corn pop?
    He's a bad dude!

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    Do you realize you just made the claim that degenerate assholes vote for Trump.
    You must have been on your grammar school debate team.
    ..........said the degenerate asshole to someone that didn't vote .

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    The same people running things when Trump sits in his boxers and rage Tweets about whatever is on Fox News for most of each workday.

I really don't think vim and vigor is a good point in either candidates favor.
    Remember what I keep saying about Democrats living in an elaborately constructed delusion to make themselves feel better? That's pretty sad, man.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ