Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 2064

Thread: What has happened to the Democratic party?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

What has happened to the Democratic party?

Pence may be one of the dumber politicians on the planet...lol. Like legitimately dumb.
    Last edited by 86WARD; 10-07-2020 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Re: What has happened to the Democratic party?

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Pence may be me of the dumber politicians on the planet...lol. Like legitimately dumb.
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Pence may be one of the dumber politicians on the planet...lol. Like legitimately dumb.
    That’s a deep pool of possibilities to draw from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

And you appear really deep and observant coming up with such an Astute analysis of his performance, “Dumb”. Your parents must be proud.

- - - Updated - - -

He certainly wasnt the dumbest politician on stage tonight.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

They asked Harris in interview if she’d ever had parrot on her shoulder. She no but ive had a cockatoo. Willie Brown confirmed.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Pence thoroughly outclassed kamaltoe. It was compared AZ ble to Aaron Rodgers carving up the falcons defense a couple nights ago

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Are you literally laughing out loud on every comment or is that just a tick?
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Odd how no one has any facts or clever images until Twitter tells them what to say. Almost like they’re not thinking for themselves. Weird.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Odd how no one has any facts or clever images until Twitter tells them what to say. Almost like they’re not thinking for themselves. Weird.
    Hear hear, our intellectual superior has spoken. Let us wait and hope that he will deign to bestow a pearl of wisdom upon our insignificant souls. Surely this debate is settled - it is time to admit our inferiority and our pig-headed nature, and embrace the light.

Vote Democrat, boys - they will be the ones to lead us out of this darkness that they totally didn't create.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Bwaahaaaahaa

Five Times Liberals Made The Babylon Bee’s Satirical Stories Reality

https://bongino.com/five-times-liber...ories-reality/

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    And you appear really deep and observant coming up with such an Astute analysis of his performance, “Dumb”. Your parents must be proud.

- - - Updated - - -

He certainly wasnt the dumbest politician on stage tonight.
    Lol. Thanks for the insult. Definitely warranted. You must be a hardcore Trump supporter and not able to look at anything objectively. But that’s okay.

Any way, he was by far the dumbest politician on stage. What question did he answer? Zero. Did he help Trumps campaign? Not a little bit. Do flies land on shit? Yes...And they stay there for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    Are you literally laughing out loud on every comment or is that just a tick?
    I’m laughing. Laughing hard at these debates. If you’re not, you have issues. But then again, you could be crying...so maybe this is a tick. So I don’t have to cry, I replace it with laughter...I mean the countries doomed no matter what happens.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Lol. Thanks for the insult. Definitely warranted. You must be a hardcore Trump supporter and not able to look at anything objectively. But that’s okay.

Any way, he was by far the dumbest politician on stage. What question did he answer? Zero. Did he help Trumps campaign? Not a little bit. Do flies land on shit? Yes...And they stay there for quite some time.
    You are not wrong. How can the VP state "stop playing politics with peoples lives." But his boss just said he isnt going to work on a COVID relief stimulus bill until he is re-elected. Kind of dumb to accuse somebody of doing exactly what you are doing.

"I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business" President Trump
    https://www.axios.com/trump-coronavi...097c9c8f7.html

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    You are not wrong. How can the VP state "stop playing politics with peoples lives." But his boss just said he isnt going to work on a COVID relief stimulus bill until he is re-elected. Kind of dumb to accuse somebody of doing exactly what you are doing.

"I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business" President Trump
    https://www.axios.com/trump-coronavi...097c9c8f7.html
    right so blame trump on lack of stimulus. Do you think it has anything to do with Pelosi and her irrational demands. She wants to change voting laws in stimulus package.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

right so blame trump on lack of stimulus. Do you think it has anything to do with Pelosi and her irrational demands. She wants to change voting laws in stimulus package.
    Clearly the statements and action is a message to Americans that they are not getting any form of work towards relief until he gets re elected. Confirming a justice to the Supreme Court is important to him and will get done before the election, but getting financial aid to people isn't important enough to work on.

Literally..."playing politics with peoples lives".

I’m laughing. Laughing hard at these debates. If you’re not, you have issues. But then again, you could be crying...so maybe this is a tick. So I don’t have to cry, I replace it with laughter...I mean the countries doomed no matter what happens.
    Hard for me to laugh when I see Camala lying to our faces. I know its politics but when her and joe on tape saying they will ban fracking and in debate denies its hard to laugh off. When she and joe say day one repeal tax cuts then deny raise in tax hard to laugh off. Finally she says trump wont condemn white supremacy. Is she “dumb” or just a flat lier? She loves to play her 2 cards, female and race.

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly the statements and action is a message to Americans that they are not getting any form of work towards relief until he gets re elected. Confirming a justice to the Supreme Court is important to him and will get done before the election, but getting financial aid to people isn't important enough to work on.

Trump signed executive order to get financial aid when congress couldn't strike deal or did you forget? Thats twice he gave financial aid, politics is why pelosi throwing voter laws in stimulus package.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    your little buddy has chain around neck and no teeth, thats the one that likes peanut butter I assume.

your little buddy has chain around neck and no teeth, thats the one that likes peanut butter I assume.
    Maybe they aren't his buddies. Maybe he is part of ANTIFA and maybe posting monkey pictures is how ANTIFA members communicate both with each other and normal people. I wonder if King Kong communicates that they will be going out to beat up an innocent bystander or burn down a business. All of the above is within the realm of reasonable possibility

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Maybe they aren't his buddies. Maybe he is part of ANTIFA and maybe posting monkey pictures is how ANTIFA members communicate both with each other and normal people. I wonder if King Kong communicates that they will be going out to beat up an innocent bystander or burn down a business. All of the above is within the realm of reasonable possibility

Is the Donkey (the symbol of a Democrat) the ANTIFA symbol for yes? Or is it just a daily reminder to not gang up on and beat up individuals who say they are Democrats?

There should not be a need for another stimulus. Open it all back up. Imprison the ones who shut it down.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Hard for me to laugh when I see Camala lying to our faces. I know its politics but when her and joe on tape saying they will ban fracking and in debate denies its hard to laugh off. When she and joe say day one repeal tax cuts then deny raise in tax hard to laugh off. Finally she says trump wont condemn white supremacy. Is she “dumb” or just a flat lier? She loves to play her 2 cards, female and race.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump signed executive order to get financial aid when congress couldn't strike deal or did you forget? Thats twice he gave financial aid, politics is why pelosi throwing voter laws in stimulus package.
    What politicians don’t lie to the public’s face? I mean Trump kinda does it on a daily basis...multiple times.

K I have no idea what horse means in ANTIFA. I'm not going to try to either since I will lose brain cells trying to guess

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Imprison the ones who shut it down.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Tom, didnt you get the memo. Your monkey pictures are not funny. You need some videos like this picture of health and human movement to bring some chuckles and value to the posts.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ