Page 41 of 69 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 2064

Thread: What has happened to the Democratic party?

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Re: What has happened to the Democratic party?

- - - Updated - - -

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

See you Space Cowboy ...

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Trump still crying over losing RBG. He’s just not sure he will be able to make it without the Red, Blue and Green Crayons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Yes, I am sure Trump is an incompetent buffoon who is barely capable of putting on his own pants without help, while simultaneously being the diabolical mastermind of a thousand subversive plans to undermine democracy and human rights. And nobody has been able to stop this bumbling idiot from wreaking havoc on us all. He's just really really lucky.

And this is what the left actually believes. It is hard to imagine having your brain pretzeled up so badly.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Joe Biden didn't accomplish anything in 44 years as senator and vice president but all of a sudden he will accomplish stuff as president when his brain is dying. If that's true, mike brown is a great owner

No joke, an event happens that has far-reaching political implications for the country, and is the top story on every news outlet, and has every Democrat fired up in a frenzy ... and their presidential candidate, the person they are putting forward as the next leader of the free world, is like, "nah, you know what, I'm just gonna lay low today."

Odds of that happening are zero unless something is seriously wrong. Dude has dementia and as soon as he got out of bed, they could see it was a bad day and he couldn't be in front of the cameras. Makes you wonder who they're proposing to have really running the country. Here's a hint, it's not Kamala Harris either.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Joe Biden today is like what Al Davis was like in his final years as Raiders owner minus all the earlier success

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Here he is admitting it.

Liberals are just fine with it because he is not Trump. Also, notice how well Biden speaks in 1988? Liberals stated Biden always stuttered and had trouble speaking. The guy looks to have dementia now.
    Hater = Realist

Their only plan all along has been to win by cheating. All of the 50,000 candidates they put forward were deeply unpopular even within their own party for different reasons. They default to the plain vanilla candidate and then don't even run a campaign, and it is obvious to everyone that they are dodging something. No platform, no plan - just give us power blindly because we don't like Trump.

For months, their only hope has been to create enough chaos so that we don't know who won the election, then try their luck with the legal system and hope it comes out in their favor. Pathetic, if it wasn't so dangerous. But nonetheless, it has to be addressed so that they don't get away with it. The death of their favorite activist judge really damaged those plans. I am not always a big believer in karma, but man. If that isn't trying to tell you something.

I guess in light of this, it does make sense now why COVID became a political issue. The reaction to that mirrors the composition of the political parties in America almost perfectly. On one side, the people who can see through obvious BULLSHIT; and on the other side, the sucker who is born every minute.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Now libtards want to impeach again if Trump picks scotus before election. Well within his rights, they still dont get we the people elected Trump. Pelosi needs to join RBG.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

According to Joe Biden 57.5% of this country's population will be dead by time he finishes speaking:

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Their only plan all along has been to win by cheating. All of the 50,000 candidates they put forward were deeply unpopular even within their own party for different reasons. They default to the plain vanilla candidate and then don't even run a campaign, and it is obvious to everyone that they are dodging something. No platform, no plan - just give us power blindly because we don't like Trump.

For months, their only hope has been to create enough chaos so that we don't know who won the election, then try their luck with the legal system and hope it comes out in their favor. Pathetic, if it wasn't so dangerous. But nonetheless, it has to be addressed so that they don't get away with it. The death of their favorite activist judge really damaged those plans. I am not always a big believer in karma, but man. If that isn't trying to tell you something.

I guess in light of this, it does make sense now why COVID became a political issue. The reaction to that mirrors the composition of the political parties in America almost perfectly. On one side, the people who can see through obvious BULLSHIT; and on the other side, the sucker who is born every minute.
    It's called a Color Revolution or in short a Coup. The link is a better explanation.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1218268858530099

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Now libtards want to impeach again if Trump picks scotus before election. Well within his rights, they still dont get we the people elected Trump. Pelosi needs to join RBG.
    I present the demorat response.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

I present the demorat response.

Wait until Trump wins...lol.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Wait until Trump wins...lol.
    I was thinking same thing, meltdown time after scotus Named, and the after election. Civil war time, libs call for more violence and riots if Trump does his job and names RBG’s replacement. Pathetic, petty losers. This is what happens when we hand out participation trophies, cant keep score in youth sports, cant call a guy born with penis a man. Friggin assbackward thinkers.

November 4, 12:00 p.m.: Pushed to the breaking point by the re-election of Donald Trump, California announces its intention to secede from the United States, declaring that the differences with Middle America have grown too deep to reconcile.

November 4, 12:04 p.m.: California leaders, failing to realize that they have no military force and no political leverage, are taken into federal custody by the 101st Airborne Division, and the civil war is declared over.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

November 4, 12:00 p.m.: Pushed to the breaking point by the re-election of Donald Trump, California announces its intention to secede from the United States, declaring that the differences with Middle America have grown too deep to reconcile.

November 4, 12:04 p.m.: California leaders, failing to realize that they have no military force and no political leverage, are taken into federal custody by the 101st Airborne Division, and the civil war is declared over.
    No, by then Democrats will be figuring out how many votes they need to manufacture in certain states to overtake trump. (Especially tommie the commie in PA and gretchen Antoinette in Michigan)

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post

Well, for the first time in a long time I don't have EPA, DEP, and DOT breathing down our necks with fines and regulations. The PPP loan took a lot of stress out of making payroll and allowed us to add jobs instead of lay off employees. Lower taxes mean that we can buy better, safer, more dependable equipment that does bleed us dry in parts and repairs like older equipment (also creating jobs at multiple manufacturing plants such as Mack, Continental, Warren, and Freightliner ensuring jobs for them as well but I don't suspect you were really asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    Well, for the first time in a long time I don't have EPA, DEP, and DOT breathing down our necks with fines and regulations. The PPP loan took a lot of stress out of making payroll and allowed us to add jobs instead of lay off employees. Lower taxes mean that we can buy better, safer, more dependable equipment that does bleed us dry in parts and repairs like older equipment (also creating jobs at multiple manufacturing plants such as Mack, Continental, Warren, and Freightliner ensuring jobs for them as well but I don't suspect you were really asking.

Well, I like your avatar.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

This was posted by a member of another forum I'm on. I think this is what most of us Trump supporters feel/think.

"To all those who say..."I'd vote for anyone but TRUMP... I can't stand him!!" or "I can't believe you're voting for Trump!" Well folks listen up! This is not a jr. high or high school popularity/personality election!! I'm not just voting for the person, I'm voting for the platform! I'm voting for the second Amendment. I'm voting for the next supreme court justice. I'm voting for the electoral college, and the Republic we live in. I'm voting for the Police, and law and order. I'm voting for the military, and the veterans who fought for and died for this Country. I'm voting for the Flag that is always missing from the Democratic background. I'm voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored. I’m voting for secure borders. I’m voting for the right to praise my God without fear. I’m voting for every unborn soul the Democrats want to abort. I’m voting for freedom and the American Dream. I’m voting for good and against evil. I'm not just voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of my Country!"

This was posted by a member of another forum I'm on.........................
    ..............who's head is up his ass.

..............who's head is up his ass.

Obviously, your's.

Obviously, your's.
    Actually your's.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy[3] which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

Now that's weird, it says "far-right" and then lists exactly the things that the left is doing.

Well, I guess this settles it, guys. We're the fascists, and the ones who want authoritarian government, suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and the economy AREN'T fascists, because they called us that first and have stupid Handmaid's Tale memes. They're the good guys, time to forget it!
    See you Space Cowboy ...

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Well, I guess this settles it, guys. We're the fascists,................
    No, not yet, but you're gathering the building materials. However, I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. It's over your head.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, that's a really good one. So relevant.

Actually your's.

[B]Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy[3] which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
    Fascism is a system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, a capitalist economy subject to stringent governmental controls, violent suppression of the opposition. Being far-right or far-left is not a requirement to be fascist.

You do realize that today's liberals are authoritarians? After Ginsberg died the liberals started saying they were going to riot if Trump nominated a conservative judge(aka a judge that goes by the Constitution). If liberals don't get their way they turn to violence. See CHAZ. That's your liberal utopia.

Never get definitions from the liberal Wikipedia.
    Hater = Realist

You're half right. We are saying someone is "stupid and inferior to other Americans", but it isn't blacks.
    Yet you have Affirmative Action and many government programs made just for being a certain race. Blacks even get bonus SAT points just for being Black. Liberals believe Blacks are inferior to others. If they didn't then have these things?
    Hater = Realist