Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: What has happened to the Democratic party?

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: What has happened to the Democratic party?

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    You implied (just pointed out that some of you all) people on this site are racists.
    Same difference in my book.

Hmmmm..... You can vote for this guy?

Nope. You assumed I called you or others a racist. Defensive much? I simply pointed out that many folks that post around here are super freaking fragile and outraged when they have to deal with socio-political criticism or dissent from people who are not white. Like if I called or implied that someone was a check forger and you don't forge checks....why freak out? If you want to paint the "libs" with a broad brush that has no room for nuance or subtlty -- then don't get all defensive and shocked when you get trolled with the other side of the same brush.

Not sure what your last was in reference to...I'm not running for anything.

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Well the only person calling people names in this entire thread is one guy calling another guy gay and trans. So I guess your point really holds up to scrutiny. Another solid victory for gaining all your information and opinions from YouTube. Such rugged individuals in your rush to think like everyone else in your echo chamber of lunacy.
    Where i come from trolls are like crows,they're always in season. But i would never shoot crows cuz i like em. Who are you to tell me how to handle my bizz? People on your side don't believe water freezes at 32 degrees,or that the sun rises in the east,or sets in the west,but they sure listen if you say a name they might be offended by.So i don't behave or think like you so that makes me a racist? Look at some of your own posts and points of view that you embrace. You think everyone is blind like yourself.It just isn't true.Because you don't believe it doesn't make it any less of the truth.
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cold-hard-steel View Post
    Where i come from trolls are like crows,they're always in season. But i would never shoot crows cuz i like em. Who are you to tell me how to handle my bizz? People on your side don't believe water freezes at 32 degrees,or that the sun rises in the east,or sets in the west,but they sure listen if you say a name they might be offended by.So i don't behave or think like you so that makes me a racist? Look at some of your own posts and points of view that you embrace. You think everyone is blind like yourself.It just isn't true.Because you don't believe it doesn't make it any less of the truth.
    You're not a racist. You just like to talk about plantationa. Also, just a touch of homophobia. Maybe your daddy didn't hug you enough? Or too much? Either way, get a better go to insult.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

People on your side don't believe water freezes at 32 degrees,or that the sun rises in the east,or sets in the west.....
    Yeah, it's the left that's anti-science.

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

In 1858, Forrest was elected a Memphis city alderman as a Democrat and served two consecutive terms. By the time the American Civil War started in 1861, he had become one of the richest men in the South, having amassed a "personal fortune that he claimed was worth $1.5 million".
    Participated: American Civil War, Battle of Fort ...
    Children: William Montgomery Bedford Forrest, ...
    Died: October 29, 1877, Memphis
    Parents: Mariam, Miriam Beck, William Forrest

Founder of KKK
    Nathan Bedford Forrest
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    Yeah, it's the left that's anti-science.

Yeah that was funny. But i have some real funny stuff to post that Joe said also.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp

Even if the claim was true; they're all Republicans now -- so might want to stop telling everyone: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.his...mocratic-south

For folks who claim the other side is obsessed with race; seem awful focused on it. Just saying.

But, get all your information from the echo chamber, and you get all kinds of stupid.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp

Even if the claim was true; they're all Republicans now -- so might want to stop telling everyone: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.his...mocratic-south

For folks who claim the other side is obsessed with race; seem awful focused on it. Just saying.

But, get all your information from the echo chamber, and you get all kinds of stupid.
    Hey buddy boy i was responding to your claim that you said it could be easily debunked. Historical archives lead me to Nathan Forest and further research lead to the fact he was a democrat.Thats right asshole despite what you think there is history. Yeah i know the earth is really flat right? What a dick.

Hey buddy boy i was responding to your claim that you said it could be easily debunked. Historical archives lead me to Nathan Forest and further research lead to the fact he was a democrat.Thats right asshole despite what you think there is history. Yeah i know the earth is really flat right? What a dick.
    Not my fault you can't read. In the mid 1800s the Democratic party split in two over slavery and reconstruction. Then in the early to middle 1900s; the Republicans absorbed the "Dixiecrats". Further, the modern KKK is a refounding of the defunct organization started by Bedford Forest.

Very long complex story summarized: whatever wing of the Democratic Party that was tangentially associated with the OG KKK is now part of the modern Republucan Party. Further the modern KKK and the OGB Klan are linked but distinct entities.

Read on the "southern strategy" or Strom Thurmond for details.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

This entire thread is utter trash now.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

A Biden 2020 campaign speech coming soon (minus the part about cleaning up criminal activity of course)

Not my fault you can't read. In the mid 1800s the Democratic party split in two over slavery and reconstruction. Then in the early to middle 1900s; the Republicans absorbed the "Dixiecrats". Further, the modern KKK is a refounding of the defunct organization started by Bedford Forest.

Very long complex story summarized: whatever wing of the Democratic Party that was tangentially associated with the OG KKK is now part of the modern Republucan Party. Further the modern KKK and the OGB Klan are linked but distinct entities.

Read on the "southern strategy" or Strom Thurmond for details.
    Nice try to change everything to fit your narrative. The kkk was started by a democrat. I don't care who the hell started it. I just like the way your side likes to swivel around the truth to try and make it seem as though it never happened. You know "cancel culture" and make it like it never even happened. Next you will deny that they voted against the "emancipation proclamation". Well,but they switched to,you know they aren't the same now,they just....never mind. Which leads us back to Joe and his good friend Strom.

Nice try to change everything to fit your narrative. The kkk was started by a democrat. I don't care who the hell started it. I just like the way your side likes to swivel around the truth to try and make it seem as though it never happened. You know "cancel culture" and make it like it never even happened. Next you will deny that they voted against the "emancipation proclamation". Well,but they switched to,you know they aren't the same now,they just....never mind. Which leads us back to Joe and his good friend Strom.
    Ah duh, the south was Democratic then, it's Republican now, ah duh. So what you're saying is that the forefathers of this Republican party started the KKK. Get it?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Soapbox, ballot box, or his third option, "the cartridge box".

Good luck pal. How did this guy ever pass Marine Officer Candidates School?

If you are going to try and use historical events and figures to justify whatever contemporary political position you are advancing; you have to use all of it. Not just the 3 parts that you think make you sound clever. But, that is what happens when your only source of information is cartoons for adults on YouTube.

The author of one of those YouTube pages is so insignificant that Wikipedia isn't even arguing about his views; but whether his self-published scholarship is even worthy of a page entry!

Also dude believes that conservative christian theology and politics will be the salvation of western civilization or some such total nonsense.

But that is surely a legitimate source of news and information that hasn't been filtered through too many biases and manipulations. Jesus. You all freak out over the "lamestream" media and then course correct to directly injecting the lunatic fringe. No wonder some of you sound bonkers. You're basically heroin addicts.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Pretty much the state of things.

See you Space Cowboy ...

The author of one of those YouTube pages is so insignificant that Wikipedia isn't even arguing about his views; but whether his self-published scholarship is even worthy of a page entry!

Also dude believes that conservative christian theology and politics will be the salvation of western civilization or some such total nonsense.

But that is surely a legitimate source of news and information that hasn't been filtered through too many biases and manipulations. Jesus. You all freak out over the "lamestream" media and then course correct to directly injecting the lunatic fringe. No wonder some of you sound bonkers. You're basically heroin addicts.
    Just knowin it upsets you so much makes me smile!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Pretty much the state of things.

Oh, so you're a complete moron.

Just knowin it upsets you so much makes me smile!!!!!!
    Not upset at all. It makes me pity you for how easily manipulated and fooled you are into following other idiots down the primrose path all while living the delusion that you're a strong independent thinker.

Personally, I could give two shits what you or anyone else does or believes. That is the whole point of all of this. But I seriously have pity for anyone who can't distinguish between types of information sources. Life is hard as it is. Being easily tricked makes it really hard.

In all of this, that is really my only real point. Everyone can, does, and should have their own opinions, philosophies, and points of view. But we have to try our best to not let those things rewrite facts, data, and information into a neat package. Life is messy, contradictory, surprising, and counter-intuitive. Leaving no room for that closes people off to too many interesting and valuable things.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Joe Biden's presidential campaign theme song

Suggested Trump Campaign Theme:

https://youtu.be/Zat9CRfUr-E

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

There's a reason I avoid these topics. In this thread Christians get called lunatics. At least that's the association.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    There's a reason I avoid these topics. In this thread Christians get called lunatics. At least that's the association.
    When did that happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It never happened.