Thread: Do this for your team(Questions for the 2019 Steelers)

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Do this for your team(Questions for the 2019 Steelers)

For the Steelers

Most Overrated:

Most Underrated:

Best Player:

Key New Addition:

Could Surprise:

Takes a Leap:

Prove it Year:

Senior Member Array title="SteeleReign is a name known to all">

Re: Do this for your team(Questions for the 2019 Steelers)

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    For the Steelers

Most Overrated: Haden. He'd be a #2 on most teams. Though not his fault, he's not going to hold up well against #1 receivers unless the pass rush gets to the QB quickly.

Most Underrated: Rosie? I don't know that we have anyone who belongs here. Seems Rosie makes good things happen when on the field.

Best Player: Still Big Ben. No he's not what he used to be physically, and yes, he makes a ton of stupid mistakes. But, he's still a damn good player at the most important position on the team. We'd be effed without him

Key New Addition: Devin Bush. He'd better be our best off-season acquisition and be in the running for DPOY.

Could Surprise: Sutton Smith. I don't know that he'll become an everyday starter, but his motor and speed off the edge could earn him a spot. I think he makes the roster and might push Chick out the door.

Takes a Leap: I'd like to say James Washington, but I think he's too soft. Unfortunately, a strong personality seems a requirement to make it as a top receiver in the NFL..JW ain't got it. I'll say Ryan Switzer makes a real impact both on ST and as our Amendola-type possession receiver.

Prove it Year: both kickers - Berry and Boz. Kickers are too important and too easily replaced to screw around with another year of ineptitude. Shape up or ship out.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Most overrated:

The left side of the helmet. Underdeveloped, and at this point entirely uncoachable.

Most underrated:

Steely McBeam. Not just a steel beam, but a Scottish steal beam of the McBeam clan... that once helped liberate Scottish Highlands from the plague carrying Rat Birds of Baltimore. Freedom!

Best Player:

Deuce Bigalow. Hate the game, not the player.

Key New Addition:

Bobby Brown was THE key to the success of New Addition. You can Keep your Bell, Bivs, and DeVoes... especially Bell, for obvious reasons. That guy was new addition by new subtraction.

Could Surprise:

The family court judge when the carefully tampered with paternity test comes back, compelling the judge to shift my current child support responsibilities to Antonio Brown. AB on the other hand won’t be surprised as I’m sure he’s lost track of his potential seedlings by now. Besides, the child posses AB like separation ability from defenders, as well as an inflated sense of what revolves around him.

Takes a Leap:

All sense of logic when Mike Tomlin receives his lifetime contract extension, along with the honorary Ben Roethlisberger “No Expiration Date” award.

Prove it Year:

2026. The year that Bud Dupree will finally have to prove his worth to this team through some kind of improvement or the Steelers may be forced to postpone the prove it year once again to 2027.

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

One more candidate for Overrated:

Season 8 of Game of Thrones.
    I won’t divulge any actual spoilers, but episode 5 wins the award for least believable character development since that one time when Abraham Lincoln went from emancipator of slaves to school shooter in a single afternoon because the writers of history were lazy and wanted to subvert expectations without properly setting up such a possibility.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodSteel View Post
    One more candidate for Overrated:

I won’t divulge any actual spoilers, but episode 5 wins the award for least believable character development since that one time when Abraham Lincoln went from emancipator of slaves to school shooter in a single afternoon because the writers of history were lazy and wanted to subvert expectations without properly setting up such a possibility.
    how many buildings exactly fell on top of Arya without killing her? good thing it wasn't the Starbucks one...

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodSteel View Post
    One more candidate for Wasted Potential:

slight edit

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    how many buildings exactly fell on top of Arya without killing her? good thing it wasn't the Starbucks one...
    RIP Starbucks Cup
    May 12, 2019 - May 13, 2019

(The cup has now been edited out of the shot.)

You should join us here:
    http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru...042#post692042

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Do this for your team(Questions for the 2019 Steelers)

Most Overrated: JuJu Smith-Schuster (not because he doesn’t have the talent, the expectation will be too high).

Most Underrated: Cam Heyward

Best Player: Ben Roethlisberger

Key New Addition: Devin Bush

Could Surprise: Anthony Chickillo - pretty sure he will be suspended at some point for PEDs...lol

Takes a Leap: Chris Boswell

Prove it Year: James Washington/Terrell Edmunds
    Last edited by 86WARD; 05-15-2019 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler