Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 181 to 194 of 194

Thread: Who will emerge as the Steelers number two wide receiver?

  1. #181
    Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    21,548

    Re: Who will emerge as the Steelers number two wide receiver?

    Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post


    Crash prefers the 10-WR set... where even the center is eligible to receive the ball.
    Yeah, but to be honest, Crash said he did not like the 5 WR set ... He always wanted the steelers to use 3 WR, 1 TE and 1 RB.

    I did not always agree with Crash but he was right when he said that he hated when Haley put an extra lineman on the field as TE, especially in first and 10 and second and 10, since the steelers were often in 3rd down and long after

    The only time I would maybe put an extra lineman as TE in the field would be in the short yards situation and in the goal line.

  2. #182
    Banned Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Aloha State
    Gender
    Posts
    6,574

    Re: Who will emerge as the Steelers number two wide receiver?

    Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post


    Crash prefers the 10-WR set... where even the center is eligible to receive the ball.
    as long as his beloved Ben gets to throw every time Crash is happy.

    I wish Crash were here to explain how the Steelers didn't make the playoffs last season throwing the ball as much as they did.

    I jest, I don't wish Crash was here...

  3. #183
    Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    21,548

    Re: Who will emerge as the Steelers number two wide receiver?

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    as long as his beloved Ben gets to throw every time Crash is happy.

    I wish Crash were here to explain how the Steelers didn't make the playoffs last season throwing the ball as much as they did.

    I jest, I don't wish Crash was here...
    Crash would say that if the steelers would have used 3 WR on the field at 90% of the time like the Rams, the steelers would have been at least AFC champion last year!

  4. #184
    Banned Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Aloha State
    Gender
    Posts
    6,574

    Re: Who will emerge as the Steelers number two wide receiver?

    Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Crash would say that if the steelers would have used 3 WR on the field at 90% of the time like the Rams, the steelers would have been at least AFC champion last year!
    yup, and the next thing you know you have an 189 page thread of Crash saying the same exact shit over and over and over again...

  5. #185
    Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Posts
    3,950

    Re: Who will emerge as the Steelers number two wide receiver?

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    yup, and the next thing you know you have an 189 page thread of Crash saying the same exact shit over and over and over again...


    Beaverfest!

  6. #186
    Banned Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Aloha State
    Gender
    Posts
    6,574

    Re: Who will emerge as the Steelers number two wide receiver?

    Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Beaverfest!

  7. #187
    Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    9,413

    Re: Who will emerge as the Steelers number two wide receiver?

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    yup, and the next thing you know you have an 189 page thread of Crash saying the same exact shit over and over and over again...
    TOPIC: “3-WR sets”
    CRASH: 75% of the total posts, all posts about throwing the ball more.

    TOPIC: “offensive line”
    CRASH: 75% of the total posts, all posts about throwing the ball more.

    TOPIC: “Cam Sutton”
    CRASH: 75% of the total posts, all posts about throwing the ball more.

    TOPIC: “Marvel Avengers”
    CRASH: 75% of the total posts, all posts about throwing the ball more.

    NO TOPIC/NO THREAD/NO ONE IS TALKING:
    CRASH: 75% of the total posts, all posts about throwing the ball more.

  8. #188
    Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Posts
    3,950

    Re: Who will emerge as the Steelers number two wide receiver?

    Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    TOPIC: “3-WR sets”
    CRASH: 75% of the total posts, all posts about throwing the ball more.

    TOPIC: “offensive line”
    CRASH: 75% of the total posts, all posts about throwing the ball more.

    TOPIC: “Cam Sutton”
    CRASH: 75% of the total posts, all posts about throwing the ball more.

    TOPIC: “Marvel Avengers”
    CRASH: 75% of the total posts, all posts about throwing the ball more.

    NO TOPIC/NO THREAD/NO ONE IS TALKING:
    CRASH: 75% of the total posts, all posts about throwing the ball more.





    So on the money!!!

  9. #189
    NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    32,841

    Re: Who will emerge as the Steelers number two wide receiver?

    Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    TOPIC: “3-WR sets”
    CRASH: 75% of the total posts, all posts about throwing the ball more.

    TOPIC: “offensive line”
    CRASH: 75% of the total posts, all posts about throwing the ball more.

    TOPIC: “Cam Sutton”
    CRASH: 75% of the total posts, all posts about throwing the ball more.

    TOPIC: “Marvel Avengers”
    CRASH: 75% of the total posts, all posts about throwing the ball more.

    NO TOPIC/NO THREAD/NO ONE IS TALKING:
    CRASH: 75% of the total posts, all posts about throwing the ball more.
    I think teegre May be crash...


  10. #190
    Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    9,413

    Re: Who will emerge as the Steelers number two wide receiver?

    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I think teegre May be crash...
    Pfft, I’m obviously Ozzie New- -uh- - I’m someone new.

  11. #191
    Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    21,548

    Re: Who will emerge as the Steelers number two wide receiver?

    We have to admit that Crash knew his football even if we did not always agree with him ... But the problem with him was that he was talking about Todd Haley in every thread evenif the thread had nothing to do with Haley !

  12. #192
    Banned Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Aloha State
    Gender
    Posts
    6,574

    Re: Who will emerge as the Steelers number two wide receiver?

    Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    We have to admit that Crash knew his football even if we did not always agree with him ... But the problem with him was that he was talking about Todd Haley in every thread evenif the thread had nothing to do with Haley !
    if you ever wanted to change the subject from Todd Haley just ask Crash how he felt about Art Rooney II. that was always worth about another 100 pages...

  13. #193
    Senior Member Array title="Six Rings is a glorious beacon of light">

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Posts
    387

    Re: Who will emerge as the Steelers number two wide receiver?

    Who #2 is could depend on Ben. If Rudolph was our #1 QB, I'd say the other starter is clearly Washington. I think Ben will like Johnson as the #2 a bit more and Washington as the down the field #3 WR

  14. #194
    Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    21,548

    Re: Who will emerge as the Steelers number two wide receiver?

    James Washington: A very good camp for him. And yes, we were saying the same things a year ago. But by all accounts, he’s in better shape, conditoning, and much improved above the neck to instill the confidence and create the consistency he lacked during that miserable rookie year. Washington balled out in his first two preseason games, winning vertically and showing the ability to attack and high point the football. Fully confident he’ll be the #3 receiver in 11 personnel, allowing JuJu kick to the slot. His numbers will probably be inconsistent, he’s primarily a deep threat, but there’s every reason to expect a jump Year One to Year Two.

    Camp Grade: A-

    for the other WR...

    https://steelersdepot.com/2019/08/20...ide-receivers/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •