Thread: Quick Hits from rookie mini camp

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quick Hits from rookie mini camp

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Re: Quick Hits from rookie mini camp

Thank you for posting these, it's nice to keep up with how things are shaping up when you live out of market

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    Thank you for posting these, it's nice to keep up with how things are shaping up when you live out of market
    You are very welcome!

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post

Agreed, very much appreciated Sue! Nice to get a feel about the new players.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Agreed, very much appreciated Sue! Nice to get a feel about the new players.
    Thanks for the thanks!

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Nice smooth backpedal, hip turn and ball skills by Layne...but look at PJ Locke next to him in the drill. Abrupt change of direction and quick to accelerate. Kid looks like an athlete!

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I really like that Benny Snell interview! Easy to see how he won over the Steelers during the draft process.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    I really like that Benny Snell interview! Easy to see how he won over the Steelers during the draft process.
    True dat. If you read his quotes, some might think he is cocky and arrogant. When you listen to the interview, I cant help but like the confidence the young man has. Hope I get to see some "Benny Snell football", while the Steelers throw it 60 times a game.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    True dat. If you read his quotes, some might think he is cocky and arrogant. When you listen to the interview, I cant help but like the confidence the young man has. Hope I get to see some "Benny Snell football", while the Steelers throw it 60 times a game.
    Hyperbole ALERT!!

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    Hyperbole ALERT!!
    Nah, this reminds me of 1. when Arians talked in preseason about running a pony backfield, 2. When all the preseason talk last year was how Edmunds was going to be part of some new "quarters" defense.

Its all preseason fantasy. They drafted a backup in the 4th round so they hedge the bets against Conner missing some games, but Fichtner is still gonna let Ben throw the football as many times as he wants, whether the team wins or not.

Senior Member Array title="Six Rings is a splendid one to behold">

I liked the Lanye pick a lot. Boy do we need him to pan out.