Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There's only 3 National fan bases in the NFL: Steelers, Cowboys and Packers.

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Re: There's only 3 National fan bases in the NFL: Steelers, Cowboys and Packers.

I'll say it again. The franchise that won all those championships moved to Baltimore. Whether the players retired or not is irrelevant. The court decision was asinine. You can't magically proclaim that a franchise just didn't win any championships.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Re: There's only 3 National fan bases in the NFL: Steelers, Cowboys and Packers.

Quote Originally Posted by chezman53 View Post
    I remember those storied teams.
    No you don't. Anybody stupid enough to say the things you've said here would've found a way to strangle himself with a cordless phone back in 1982.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chezman53 View Post
    took my son to a Sunday night game in Pittsburgh when we beat you. We went to a bar before the game and my son wearing Browns gear was not allowed to go to the bathroom. Nice fan base,

I see you are trying to sell your bullshit by living in your lies. You're claim didn't really happen. You're just another asshole going to another team's message board to try to stir shit up.

There are jerks in every fan base, but Steelers fans in general are one of the most accepting and classy fan bases in the NFL.

Also, the rivers in Pittsburgh don't catch on fire like they do in your pitiful city.

Go away you shit-colored ass clown.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    I see you are trying to sell your bullshit by living in your lies. You're claim didn't really happen. You're just another asshole going to another team's message board to try to stir shit up.
    I don't even understand why he'd bother dressing his kid up in Browns gear and taking him to a bar in Pittsburgh. To the best of my knowledge, Michael Jackson was never a Steeler fan...
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I always suspected the Browns were the more “storied” franchise...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Patriots: SB champions

Red Sox: World Series champions

Bruins: In the Stanely Cup finals now

Celtics: Lost in 2nd round of playoffs

I'll stay with Boston.