Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Le'Veon Bell sticking with 'formula' over voluntary practice

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Le'Veon Bell sticking with 'formula' over voluntary practice

I never said he shouldnít be there...he should absolutely be there. All Iím saying is that it wasnít mandatory so heís not missing anything taht he is obligated to be at so you canít really bag on him for missing practice because itís not mandatory.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

I can when he says he's all about helping his new team win a superbowl, but his actions betray him. If he was truly about helping his team win he would be there. Especially when he sat out the entire season just last year and coming into a new system. He should be there proving his coach is wrong about him and that he is worth what the team paid him. Voluntary does not mean un-important simply that the team can't fine you for not showing up.

Senior Member Array title="Ezra Tank has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Bell has some real classy companions.
    I'm surprised he didn't throw furniture out of the window in anger.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    I'm surprised he didn't throw furniture out of the window in anger.
    when you're stoned you don't throw furniture, you would rather just go and see what's in the fridge...

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    I can when he says he's all about helping his new team win a superbowl, but his actions betray him. If he was truly about helping his team win he would be there. Especially when he sat out the entire season just last year and coming into a new system. He should be there proving his coach is wrong about him and that he is worth what the team paid him. Voluntary does not mean un-important simply that the team can't fine you for not showing up.
    He's only there to collect a check. I honestly think mentally he cashed out long ago. Dude doesn't want to play football. He wants to collect his big payday, retire, and party it up the rest of his life lol

Actions speak louder than words, what does it say when someone wants the maximum amount of money possible for the minimum amount of work? Someone who really wanted to win would be out there working, optional or not. Especially with a new team and a totally new offense.