Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tomlin - "There has been a cleansing"

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Tomlin - "There has been a cleansing"

We will never know and it does not matter, since the steelers did not deserve to make the playoffs in 2018.When you lose against a terrible Raiders team in a must win game, the steelers are the only ones to blame ...It's not like the steelers had perform better than their record .... +68 as points differencial(not even in the top 6 in the AFC) gave us an Expected W-L of 9.6-6.4,which is what the steelers have had.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...s/pit/2018.htm

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Should we even try to beat them this year then? In my book that would be 3 in a row(I count Jesse James’ TD). OR is that an impossible feat and we should just concede now?
    Blame the refs all you want for losing the Jesse James TD (and for missing the playoffs on like 2 or 3 calls or something), the Steelers win if they hadn't blown a late lead and if Haley doesn't completely mismanage the last 5 minutes of the game (including the Chinese fire drill the last 2 plays) or is it too easy to blame the refs and too hard to look at what the team did to lose? Sorry they didn't win in 2017

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Blame the refs all you want for losing the Jesse James TD (and for missing the playoffs on like 2 or 3 calls or something), the Steelers win if they hadn't blown a late lead and if Haley doesn't completely mismanage the last 5 minutes of the game (including the Chinese fire drill the last 2 plays) or is it too easy to blame the refs and too hard to look at what the team did to lose? Sorry they didn't win in 2017
    You mean the complete cluster that happened after Jesse’s TD?

Now, are you gonna sack up and answer the question posed directly to you or keep changing the subject?

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    You mean the complete cluster that happened after Jesse’s TD?

Now, are you gonna sack up and answer the question posed directly to you or keep changing the subject?
    Pretty sure you have to beat a team twice in a row before even thinking about beating them three times in a row. (And no, fans bitching about the officiating doesn't count as a win)

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    We will never know and it does not matter, since the steelers did not deserve to make the playoffs in 2018.When you lose against a terrible Raiders team in a must win game, the steelers are the only ones to blame ...It's not like the steelers had perform better than their record .... +68 as points differencial(not even in the top 6 in the AFC) gave us an Expected W-L of 9.6-6.4,which is what the steelers have had.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...s/pit/2018.htm
    Because the head coach kept his HOF QB on the sidelines because he “didn’t want to disrupt the flow of the game.”

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Pretty sure you have to beat a team twice in a row before even thinking about beating them three times in a row. (And no, fans bitching about the officiating doesn't count as a win)
    So no sack. No problem man, carry on then.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Bring back Martavis?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Not sure...Chickillo is fighting with fans on Instagram because he posts stupid videos that people are calling him out for.

He’s definitely replaced AB as the Instagram-Idiot. Hopefully Facebook didn’t throw him a contract...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Not sure...Chickillo is fighting with fans on Instagram because he posts stupid videos that people are calling him out for.

He’s definitely replaced AB as the Instagram-Idiot. Hopefully Facebook didn’t throw him a contract...
    Well of course, we couldn’t stay out of the media for long.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

LIke secret racist videos? Or power healing crystals, or flat earth? Weird redneck conspiracy theories? Do tell. I would love to know what you have to do to have people come at you on Instagram. Not enough to go on Instagram. But enough to demand that you do and report back!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Tomlin - "There has been a cleansing"

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    LIke secret racist videos? Or power healing crystals, or flat earth? Weird redneck conspiracy theories? Do tell. I would love to know what you have to do to have people come at you on Instagram. Not enough to go on Instagram. But enough to demand that you do and report back!
    Lol. I wish it was that.

I believe it’s just shirt off, driving and rapping, roid raging type videos. His go to comeback to the hecklers hoes something like: “You’re smart bro”.

Instagram or Twitter...one of those social things.

He definitely looks like he’s on some sort of PED type high...lol

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Lol. I wish it was that.

I believe it’s just shirt off, driving and rapping, roid raging type videos. His go to comeback to the hecklers hoes something like: “You’re smart bro”.

Great. Frat boy meathead. Color me shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Great. Frat boy meathead. Color me shocked.
    To sum it up in a few words...yes...

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Time to come up with a nickname for him? I recommend "Another Chucklehead"
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Maybe he already knows the writing is on the wall. Sure he got a new contract but his job is still up for grabs and if he can't get to the QB or at least cause chaos in the backfield, Smith will take that contract away from him. Chickillo is a converted DE like Woodley but never quite panned out the same, more like Hood. He has become a decent but not spectacular backup OLB and a pretty good special teamer.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

The Miz is a Steeler ?