Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robert Kraft spa video leaked

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

Robert Kraft spa video leaked

we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Re: Robert Kraft spa video leaked

I don't care for the guy but the sneaky video surveillance and the release of the video is bullshit
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Get Roger Goodeli involved, he'll show you how to destroy the tape.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    I don't care for the guy but the sneaky video surveillance and the release of the video is bullshit
    Agreed the unauthorized release is bullshit

Video surveillance is how these cases get made - whether law enforcement should have better uses for its resources is a separate issue but the video is standard procedure to avoid the Johns like Kraft being able to claim all they got was a back rub

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Agreed the unauthorized release is bullshit

Video surveillance is how these cases get made - whether law enforcement should have better uses for its resources is a separate issue but the video is standard procedure to avoid the Johns like Kraft being able to claim all they got was a back rub
    My opinion on it is there are some people that get legitimate massages and have no expectation of being recorded getting undressed, taking personal calls, having private conversations, ect. It's one thing for a cop to go in and bust someone that offers him sex but I don't agree with the hidden camera filming every one just because it makes the case easier for them
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

My opinion on it is there are some people that get legitimate massages and have no expectation of being recorded getting undressed, taking personal calls, having private conversations, ect. It's one thing for a cop to go in and bust someone that offers him sex but I don't agree with the hidden camera filming every one just because it makes the case easier for them
    There may very well have been people who were simply there for a message, it is possible. The law is not after those people they are simply trying to make a case based on whatever information that may have come to their attention. If you don't support them using video taping to get irrefutable evidence then what other option do they have? The law has burden of proving that something illegal has taken place.

Everyone is video taped all the time, no matter what you do or where you go. A simple trip to the store you will pass camera's everywhere not only in the store but also along the way. There is a show on Investigation Discovery based on it called "see no evil". These cameras have been used to track and ultimately lead to conviction of people who have committed murders.

I guess if you aint doing anything wrong who cares if you are on video? Just as it can convict you it can also exonerate you. I have no problem with them using video to try to gather evidence.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    There may very well have been people who were simply there for a message, it is possible. The law is not after those people they are simply trying to make a case based on whatever information that may have come to their attention. If you don't support them using video taping to get irrefutable evidence then what other option do they have? The law has burden of proving that something illegal has taken place.

Everyone is video taped all the time, no matter what you do or where you go. A simple trip to the store you will pass camera's everywhere not only in the store but also along the way. There is a show on Investigation Discovery based on it called "see no evil". These cameras have been used to track and ultimately lead to conviction of people who have committed murders.

I guess if you aint doing anything wrong who cares if you are on video? Just as it can convict you it can also exonerate you. I have no problem with them using video to try to gather evidence.
    Including Championship Game walk-throughs.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

You going to a seedy massage parlor...you deserve to have the video released...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Someone who received a non-sexual massage at Kraft’s massage parlor and showed up on the videos is not pleased and has filed a federal lawsuit for violation of his right to privacy

A man who visited the same spa that entangled New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft and 24 others in a prostitution investigation has had trouble relaxing since discovering his non-sexual massage was taped during an undercover sting, according to a federal lawsuit filed Monday.
    The plaintiff, referred to as John Doe, claims the Jupiter, Florida, Police Department lead detective Andrew Sharp and Palm Beach County State Attorney David Aronberg violated his rights by spying on him “in a state of undress” at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa.

https://www.law.com/2019/04/16/man-s...-robert-kraft/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e08...5Ys6f4j7L/view

Has “had trouble relaxing”?

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Ordinarily I'd say it's kind of messed up that someone released the video, but since I don't like the guy it's fine.

"Then you'd be ok with it if someone did the same thing to YOU, right?"

No, that's not what I said at all - learn to read.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

If you’re not up to anything shady, who cares if some police video shows you getting a “legitimate” massage. You wouldn’t be naked or anything if it was legit...

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Would anybody really even want to watch that video?

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    I was thinking the same thing ... like, I guess maybe if my only choice was that or a video version of Lemon Party, and I wasn't allowed to not watch either?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    Roger Goodell.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    "An evidence video that purportedly shows New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft naked at Florida’s notorious Orchids of Asia Day Spa is being shopped around to media outlets — and must have been leaked by prosecutors, two women charged in the brothel sting allege in new court papers."

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

If you’re not up to anything shady, who cares if some police video shows you getting a “legitimate” massage. You wouldn’t be naked or anything if it was legit...
    Actually that is not correct

Not true. Legitimate massages are typically nude
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES

HTG ¤-

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Ordinarily I'd say it's kind of messed up that someone released the video, but since I don't like the guy it's fine.

"Then you'd be ok with it if someone did the same thing to YOU, right?"

No, that's not what I said at all - learn to read.
    I'm not sure if you're confusing me with someone else, putting words in my mouth, or just talking out of your ass.
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES

HTG ¤-

I don’t know where you two are going to get massages...lol

I'm not sure if you're confusing me with someone else, putting words in my mouth, or just talking out of your ass.
    That wasn't addressed at you, just preemptively clarifying it for whatever idiot was about to jump in and say that - there's always one.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

This jackass deserves the humiliation he is experiencing - assuming he is capable of being embarrassed

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

I think it was a combination of Trump hating Dolphin loving cops who released the video.
    All Defense!

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Judge says Robert Kraft video from day spa will stay under wraps

April 29, 2019 09:01 PM

Videos of New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft and others allegedly paying for sexual acts at a Florida day spa will remain sealed, a Palm Beach County judge ruled Monday.

Judge Joseph Marx issued a broad protective order to seal all videos that are part of the felony cases against two women connected to the Orchids of Asia day spa, the Jupiter massage parlor where investigators say dozens of men — including 77-year-old Kraft — paid for sex.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/a...229827849.html

Good.

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

this video tells a interesting story of how Kraft and others will end up walking away free .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BREb4-wKtAI
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

If they didn't do it legally then the cops blew it, and will have to live with the knowledge that they should have done a better job.

While kraft is a dirt bag for many reasons the real shame in all of this is if the people who did the kidnapping and forced the girls to work there get to walk away without any punishment what-so-ever.

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    this video tells a interesting story of how Kraft and others will end up walking away free .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BREb4-wKtAI
    Wonder who might be bankrolling the class action lawsuit discussed in the video?

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft has a connection to a newly filed class action lawsuit against the Jupiter Police Department and State Attorney Dave Aronberg.
    Kraft appears to know the lawyer filing the class action lawsuit.

Dozens of people are suing the Jupiter Police Department for recording their legal massages at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa during a sex-for-sale investigation.
    Meanwhile New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft has been in a long, expensive legal battle fighting to make sure the video allegedly showing him illegally buying sex acts doesn’t get out.
    The 31 "Does" are represented by high-profile attorney, Joseph Tacopina.

Surprisingly those "Does" across south Florida have something in common with rapper Meek Mill.

They both are represented by Tacopina.

And according to the Washington Post Kraft visited Tacopina’s client Meek Mill during his controversial prison stint last year.

https://cbs12.com/news/local/robert-...jupiter-police

Good. There need to be checks and balances. It's also interesting that whenever a bust like this goes down they say it's for the poor women who were likely victims of human trafficking but when they're arrested, they're charged as criminals not victims.
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES

HTG ¤-

Good. There need to be checks and balances. It's also interesting that whenever a bust like this goes down they say it's for the poor women who were likely victims of human trafficking but when they're arrested, they're charged as criminals not victims.
    Agreed that prosecutors should be held accountable and, as was the case with the Duke lacrosse prosecutions, it usually takes defendants with deep pockets (the Duke lacrosse players had parents who could bankroll a top tier defense) to go scorched earth in presenting a defense that most defendants cannot afford

Of course the Duke players were charged with felony rape - Kraft has hired this high powered legal team to contest a misdemeanor with little likelihood of jail time, which he can afford to do

Burck represented former White House Counsel Don McGahn during special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation. Spiro also represents Jay-Z, Mick Jagger and other celebrities in various matters.

http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/art...eys-lied-court

The Kraft prosecution has crashed and burned. Prosecutors made the mistake of arresting someone rich enough to lawyer up to expose their sloppy work and launch a scorched earth defense of a misdemeanor charge.

‘Bungled from the beginning’: How Robert Kraft’s sex sting was marred by cops’ missteps

The prostitution sting that ensnared billionaire Robert Kraft was doomed from the get-go because of a string of law enforcement missteps, according to court observers who’ve watched the case quickly unravel....

The defendants have won rulings in their favor, including a watershed moment this past week when the judge in the Kraft case prohibited prosecutors from using secretly recorded sex videos....

It was their terrible luck that Kraft, a 77-year-old who has a home in Palm Beach, was among the people Jupiter police caught in the act.
    In all previous prostitution stings at South Florida massage parlors — including a few with similar sneak-and-peek warrants for secret cameras — the cases resolved quietly and mostly out of the spotlight.

Few if any people charged ever challenged the prosecutions. They paid fines and performed community service hours, to avoid embarrassment....

Palm Beach County Judge Leonard Hanser agreed that planting cameras was necessary to infiltrate crime. “The unique circumstances of a massage room creates the need for an unusually intrusive law enforcement technique,” Hanser wrote.

The judge also agreed with prosecutors that the police weren’t obligated to use other common tactics for the prostitution sweeps, such as using undercover officers.

But Hanser concluded the warrant still broke federal law, because police didn’t do enough to focus only on crimes and to minimize the cameras’ intrusiveness. At all of the spas with the secret cameras, police wound up recording people receiving lawful services

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/p...35a-story.html