Thread: 2019 Steelers Draft hat

Senior Member Array title="Carolina Steelers has a spectacular aura about"> Carolina Steelers's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

2019 Steelers Draft hat

Yea or nay not sure about the gold blocks on either side of front I understand there trying to Incorporate the old logo I assume

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Re: 2019 Steelers Draft hat

What the fuck is a draft hat?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    What the fuck is a draft hat?
    Another lame marketing scheme to get people to buy a new hat. I guess you're supposed to wear it while watching the draft? The hat leaves a lot to be desired.

I think the last time I bought NFL apparel was around 25+ years ago.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Lol! It’s the hat the new draftees put on when they get selected and walk out onto the stage. They do one every year.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Yikes...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

looks like something some hillbilly at a nascar race would wear

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Fugly

Senior Member Array title="Neversatisfied has a spectacular aura about">

Taxi cab?

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Maybe if the whole thing was the checkerboard pattern?

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Lol! It’s the hat the new draftees put on when they get selected and walk out onto the stage. They do one every year.
    Oh, well if that's the case, they should've had the front be a black and white picture of Bud Dupree and Artie Burns standing back-to-back with their arms crossed, and Dupree fanning a stack of $100 bills in one hand. Or maybe they should be side by side, next to a third picture that's a silhouette of a person with a question mark for a face. Now THAT'S a $10 million hat.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Wretched!

Oh, well if that's the case, they should've had the front be a black and white picture of Bud Dupree and Artie Burns standing back-to-back with their arms crossed, and Dupree fanning a stack of $100 bills in one hand. Or maybe they should be side by side, next to a third picture that's a silhouette of a person with a question mark for a face. Now THAT'S a $10 million hat.

That could be a fun, interesting game. Name a team and what their ‘draft hat’ should look like.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post

That could be a fun, interesting game. Name a team and what their ‘draft hat’ should look like.
    Well the Patriots could have the Goatse guy embroidered on theirs. But really that should just be their regular hat, or better yet their helmet logo.

Colts could have a big oil tanker sinking bow-first, with "Luck" or "2011" as the name on the back ... Raiders could have a guy shrugging his shoulders, both palms up, with a bunch of question marks around him ...

Panthers should just have CAROLINA SEX PANTHERS in 3-inch tall letters. It might have to be a top hat, or like one of those big Uncle Sam hats you see on the 4th of July. But it would be worth it; I'd totally buy one.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

The Seattle and Green Bay ones are the only ones that don't look like a total disaster site. The Rams one looks like pepi le pew had diarrhea and rubbed himself on the brim of the hat. Buffalo's looks like what the cartoon image of getting kicked in the nuts would look like

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

the only way I would ever wear that cap is if the Steelers draft me.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    the only way I would ever wear that cap is if the Steelers draft me.
    Only way I'd ever wear that hat, is if I got approached by a 5+ guys armed with submachine guns, telling me to put this hat on now or they'll shoot my ass

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    The Seattle and Green Bay ones are the only ones that don't look like a total disaster site. The Rams one looks like pepi le pew had diarrhea and rubbed himself on the brim of the hat. Buffalo's looks like what the cartoon image of getting kicked in the nuts would look like
    I've taken shits that look better than the Seattle hat. The Cowboys, Chargers and maybe Giants are the only ones that look halfway normal.

Look for most of these at your local 99 Cents Only store starting in May!
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    These all suck donkey dicks.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Panthers should just have CAROLINA SEX PANTHERS in 3-inch tall letters. It might have to be a top hat, or like one of those big Uncle Sam hats you see on the 4th of July. But it would be worth it; I'd totally buy one.
    60% of the time, I’d wear that all of the time.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

cap must have been by DDD ..... Danny Divito Designs

Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    cap must have been by DDD ..... Danny Divito Designs

Put that hat on Latka and the taxis are all set!