Thread: Iowa's Ferentz compares skills of Fant, Hockenson

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Iowa's Ferentz compares skills of Fant, Hockenson

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Re: Iowa's Ferentz compares skills of Fant, Hockenson

I doubt we go TE ( sorry shoes)

my logic ....

was TE the biggest issue in 2018 ?

was TE the 2nd biggest issue in 2018 ?

even with the loss of Jesse James could you even consider it our 3rd biggest issue ?

I can't answer yes to any of those , maybe others see it differently
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    I doubt we go TE ( sorry shoes)

my logic ....

was TE the biggest issue in 2018 ?

was TE the 2nd biggest issue in 2018 ?

even with the loss of Jesse James could you even consider it our 3rd biggest issue ?

I can't answer yes to any of those , maybe others see it differently

The biggest issue with the Steelers is the same every draft, linebackers and DB's. Hello...anybody home?

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

I don't pretend to know what the Steelers will do, but we do lack depth at TE and WR this year. I wouldn't rule out another target on offense.
    The Steelers have a habit of not drafting to their needs anyway, so they may well go for Hockenson even if they don't think they need a TE... assuming he's still on the board.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    I don't pretend to know what the Steelers will do, but we do lack depth at TE and WR this year. I wouldn't rule out another target on offense.
    The Steelers have a habit of not drafting to their needs anyway, so they may well go for Hockenson even if they don't think they need a TE... assuming he's still on the board.
    If he is still on the board @ 20 they just might, but I just can't see him lasting that long.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

I don't think TE is high on there list in the first round, but if Hockenson is there I think they will snag him.
    Hater = Realist