Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Former Futures Contract player says Ben Roethlisberger is a Jagoff

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Former Futures Contract player says Ben Roethlisberger is a Jagoff

It seems things can only get worse for Ben Roethlisberger. Recently he's become under fire from former teammates for his lack of leadership, and generally being an unlikeable person. Another one has stepped up, Ballsack Flanigan, QB of the Southwestern Pirates, who was signed to a futures contract, before getting cut from the team 3 days later.

"He's a fucking Jagoff", said Flanigan, who just by the mere mention of the name Roethlisberger had him fuming. "You wouldn't believe it, I completed the best pass of my life, a 2 yard dump off to a wide-open Rashard Mendenhall. I jumped for joy, knowing my chances of making the 90 man roster would have been great, but Ben just laughs and told me 'Who do you think you are, Bubby Brister?'"

"I was so mad, I started overthrowing receivers by 20 yards, because he pissed me off so much."

3 days later, he was cut from the team. Trying to continue his life in a positive direction, he spent much of his time volunteering at children's hospitals and taking care of the homeless. Everything was going great, until he ran into an obviously drunk Roethlisberger outside of a Tequila Cowboy with longtime friend Bruce Arians. Flanigan tried to greet the two, and was quickly confronted by Roethlisberger.

"The guy was a total dickhead. I just tried to say hi, and congrats on winning the Super Bowl.", Flanigan said, as he shook his head. "Then Ben was like 'Yeah, I won, but you're a fucking loser', as he poured a beer on my head, and proceeded to bodyslam the homeless guy I was helping, then turned around and totally uppercut some kid the face. He then turned to his friend, and said 'Dude, I'm hungry, let's go club some baby seals and throw em on the grill' as he walked away. Man, what a jagoff, I hate him so much."

Flanigan refused to comment further, but was reported to later be outside the lobby crying to himself and screaming "I was part of the Steelers for 3 days! Why doesn't anyone believe me!"

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Re: Former Futures Contract player says Ben Roethlisberger is a Jagoff

"Ben just laughs and told me 'Who do you think you are, Bubby Brister?'"

He (Colbert) looks at me, and he goes, ‘who do you think you are, Antonio Brown?’

Ben and Colbert think alike.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Probably shouldn’t be posted in Steelers Talk...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Who?

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Yeah sorry, I just got annoyed with all these ex players taking shots at Ben that I decided to poke fun at it

Senior Member Array title="Method28 is a name known to all">

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Who?
    If you don't know who Ballsack Flanigan is then idk what else to tell ya. He's the bees knees man

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Plus, he *totally* uppercut some kid in the face. Not cool.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

I'll wager Cowherd and Shannon Sharpe will run with this Monday!

Cool thread!
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Method28 View Post
    If you don't know who Ballsack Flanigan is then idk what else to tell ya. He's the bees knees man

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    His career was nothing compared to the great Ted Ballsacks, who terrorized quarterbacks in the AFL for 16 years, and then went on to start a successful restaurant chain, Ted Ballsacks' Famous Steakhouse.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    His career was nothing compared to the great Ted Ballsacks, who terrorized quarterbacks in the AFL for 16 years, and then went on to start a successful restaurant chain, Ted Ballsacks' Famous Steakhouse.
    the sign outside Ted's restaurant read:

"Don't hang around here, go inside."

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Yea right! I bet Hoss Cartwright started Ponderosa Steak restaurants too!

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Yea right! I bet Hoss Cartwright started Ponderosa Steak restaurants too!
    Of course not, silly. Everybody knows that was Hop Sing
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    Of course not, silly. Everybody knows that was Hop Sing
    Lol good one but still think it's pretty cool Hoss did though!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows a kid who works at 31 Flavors... who heard Ben ask the cashier, “Who do you think you are: Cold Stone!?!”

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows a kid who works at 31 Flavors... who heard Ben ask the cashier, “Who do you think you are: Cold Stone!?!”
    Thank you, Simone.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Thank you, Simone.
    Ballsack Ambulancechaser was... what?... what was he? ...anyone... he was... awful or a non-story? anyone... anyone... it starts with a “b”.... “bo”... “both”... that is correct he was both.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    I'll wager Cowherd and Shannon Sharpe will run with this Monday!

Cool thread!
    No doubt Stephen A. Smith could run with it.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

You always seem to have a ton of best friends!

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    You always seem to have a ton of best friends!
    Well, he's very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, d(*kheads... They all adore him. They think he's a 'righteous dude'.
    Last edited by GoSlash27; 03-24-2019 at 08:39 PM.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    the sign outside Ted's restaurant read:

"Don't hang around here, go inside."
    He has two signs - one says "Get inside you fuckin' loser, we know more about steaks than you could ever know about anything," and the other says "Rated better than Ballsack Flanigan's by 100 out of 100 customers - that place is a dump!"

Then across the top of every page on the menu is printed: "You are barely worthy of eating at Ted Ballsacks - make up your mind and we might stoop so low as to serve you."
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Well, he's very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, d(*kheads... They all adore him. They think he's a 'righteous dude'.
    We did have a backup quarterback. That wasn’t bullish!t. He’s a former Jacksonville Jaguar. I mean, really, what’s the point? Ben is not a Jaguar... he doesn’t plan on being a Jaguar... so who gives a crap what a backup thinks? He could be a Cleveland Brown for all that I care; it still doesn’t change the fact that we don’t have an ILB.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Would agree during the season, but it's March and there's nothing else to talk about.

Senior Member Array title="steel striker is a name known to all">

Wake me up when the season actually starts!

We did have a backup quarterback. That wasn’t bullish!t. He’s a former Jacksonville Jaguar. I mean, really, what’s the point? Ben is not a Jaguar... he doesn’t plan on being a Jaguar... so who gives a crap what a backup thinks? He could be a Cleveland Brown for all that I care; it still doesn’t change the fact that we don’t have an ILB.
    Sorry, ya lost me... Was this comment intended for a different thread?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, nevermind. I get it now

if only Ben were a better leader like Peyton and watched more film...

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    if only Ben were a better leader like Peyton and watched more film...
    Defensive changes happen pretty fast. If you don't stop and look at game film once in a while, you could miss it...

Defensive changes happen pretty fast. If you don't stop and look at game film once in a while, you could miss it...
    (Kevin Colbert laying awake in bed...)

AB will keep calling me... he’ll keep calling me until I trade him. AB’ll make me feel guilty. This is... argh... this is ridiculous!!! I’ll trade him, I’ll trade him, I’ll trade him... agh!!!... I’LL TRADE HIM!!! ... shit.

(Kevin Colbert laying awake in bed...)

AB will keep calling me... he’ll keep calling me until I trade him. AB’ll make me feel guilty. This is... argh... this is ridiculous!!! I’ll trade him, I’ll trade him, I’ll trade him... agh!!!... I’LL TRADE HIM!!! ... shit.
    Maybe we could make a deal for Abe Frohman. I hear he's the "sack king of Chicago".