Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Former Futures Contract player says Ben Roethlisberger is a Jagoff

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: Former Futures Contract player says Ben Roethlisberger is a Jagoff

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    Maybe we could make a deal for Abe Frohman. I hear he's the "sack king of Chicago".

(AB during an interview)

The key to faking out Kevin Colbert is the orange mustache. It’s a good non-specific symptom; I’m a big believer in it. A lot of people will tell you that a good “driveway sit-up” session is a dead lock, but, uh… you get a nervous GM, you could wind up in a Buffalo. That’s worse than injured reserve.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    (AB during an interview)

The key to faking out Kevin Colbert is the orange mustache. It’s a good non-specific symptom; I’m a big believer in it. A lot of people will tell you that a good “driveway sit-up” session is a dead lock, but, uh… you get a nervous GM, you could wind up in a Buffalo. That’s worse than injured reserve.
    1) You can never go too far. 2) If I get busted, it won't be by a guy like that.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

1) You can never go too far. 2) If I get busted, it won't be by a guy like that.
    TWITTER: There’s someone we should talk about...

TEEGRE: If you say ‘AB’, you lose a testicle.

TWITTER: Oh, you know him...

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Maybe I'm overreacting. Maybe AB isn't such a bad guy. After all, I got 6 Lombardis and he got traded to the Raiders. But still... Why should he get to do whatever he wants whenever he wants?? Why should everything work out for him? What makes *him* so goddamn special?

Screw him.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

After all, I got 6 Lombardis
    where do you keep them?

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    where do you keep them?
    He lets the Steelers store them in a trophy case for now.

where do you keep them?
    It's kind of like a museum. It's very beautiful and very cold and you're not allowed to touch anything.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

It's kind of like a museum. It's very beautiful and very cold and you're not allowed to touch anything.

It sounds exactly like my bedroom.......

Maybe I'm overreacting. Maybe AB isn't such a bad guy. After all, I got 6 Lombardis and he got traded to the Raiders. But still... Why should he get to do whatever he wants whenever he wants?? Why should everything work out for him? What makes *him* so goddamn special?

Screw him.
    This was the most amazing thing I’ve read...

...until I read this. Wow!!! talk about the PERFECT response.

TOMLIN: The 1974 Lombardi Trophy. Less than a hundred have been made. Kevin Colbert has spent years restoring this team. It is his love... it is his passion...

AB: ...it his fault that I was doing sit-ups in the garage.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    It sounds exactly like my bedroom.......

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    TOMLIN: The 1974 Lombardi Trophy. Less than a hundred have been made. Kevin Colbert has spent years restoring this team. It is his love... it is his passion...

AB: ...it his fault that I was doing sit-ups in the garage.
    The Lombardis... And I really must be honest here... I love having them. They are so choice! If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up

The Lombardis... And I really must be honest here... I love having them. They are so choice! If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up
    AB just got more $$$ from Oakland, maybe he can buy one from you. that's about the only way he'll ever possess one...

AB just got more $$$ from Oakland, maybe he can buy one from you. that's about the only way he'll ever possess one...
    A man with priorities so far out of whack doesn't deserve such a fine trophy.

Good

Masterful

AB: Why’d you trade me?

COLBERT: Where’s your brain?

AB: Whyd you trade me?

AB: Why’d you kick me?

AB; I asked you first.

COLBERT: How can we pick up a Lombardi with you still here???

AB: Why’d you trade me?

The Raiders will treat AB like shit. Because they have given him what he has built up in his mind as the end-all be-all of human existence. They won't respect him... 'Cause you can't respect somebody who kisses your ass. It just doesn't work...

The Raiders will treat AB like shit. Because they have given him what he has built up in his mind as the end-all be-all of human existence. They won't respect him... 'Cause you can't respect somebody who kisses your ass. It just doesn't work...
    AB: If you’re not throwing it over here 15 times, you can find a new best receiver!!!

BEN: You’ve been saying that since the Denver game...