Thread: Mueller report sent to attorney general, signaling his Russia investigation has ended

Senior Member Array title="TD's & Beer has a brilliant future"> TD's & Beer's Avatar

Mueller report sent to attorney general, signaling his Russia investigation has ended

The witch hunt is over!

Dems weep - no new indictments

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III has submitted a confidential report to Attorney General William P. Barr, marking the end of his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and possible obstruction of justice by President Trump, a Justice Department spokeswoman said.

The Justice Department notified Congress late Friday that it had received Mueller's report but did not describe its contents. Barr is expected to summarize the findings for lawmakers in coming days. Mr. Barr will decide how much of the report to share with Congress and, by extension, the American public.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...05b_story.html

Senior Member Array title="TD's & Beer has a brilliant future"> TD's & Beer's Avatar

Re: Mueller report sent to attorney general, signaling his Russia investigation has ended

LMAO!

S K U N K E D !

I thought Rachel Madcow was gonna break out crying lol

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Mueller report sent to attorney general, signaling his Russia investigation has ended

What are the Dems gonna do now to try and impeach Trump since that appears to be their main objective at this point?

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    What are the Dems gonna do now to try and impeach Trump since that appears to be their main objective at this point?
    they will proceed anyways because he looked at them meanly and said some not so nice things and made them wanna cry in their safe spaces ......
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Trump wins again!

Dems are reliving 2016 nightmare all over again!

hahahahahahaha

Oh the long teary faces on MSNBC - all their hopes and dreams shattered when their messiah Mueller handed them another big fat Nothingburger

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews livid over Mueller report: ‘How could they let Trump off the hook?’

“That means no charges against the president, his children or his associates after all those meetings with the Russians,” a visibly upset Matthews told his viewers.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/msnbcs-chris-matthews-livid-over-mueller-report-how-could-they-let-trump-off-the-hook.amp

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

What a complete waste of time and resources further dividing this country along the way, and to me, that is the biggest cost of all.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Won't be long before the frothing at the mouth Dems demand that Mueller be investigated and threatened with arrest and prosecution for being a Russian troll....can't wait!

lolololol

Just like I predicted

The derangement continues...

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

I just felt this would be appropriate to post here

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Now it's time to investigate how the Mueller investigation came to be in the first place. All the way back to the beginning, with Hillary Clinton and Ukraine. And as long as we're investigating "collusion to rig elections", let's check out the Clinton campaign and the DNC during the primaries.
    And while we're at it, let's check out the Clinton Foundation, Uranium One, Mishandling of classified information, FOIA violations, collusion within the DoJ to bury evidence, evidence tampering... all of it.
    I bet *that* investigation would lead to all sorts of convictions.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

LEFTY BLOGOSPHERE IN TEARS....OH THE SWEET SALTY TEARS

I feel the same way I did on Election night when he was declared the winner. I feel depressed, lifeless and without hope.

Mueller just gave Trump a second term. Its officially FITZMAS. This is nothing short of a massive victory for Trump.

I am gutted. Mueller needs to be investigated!

Bottom line: This is a disaster for Democrats. It's over. All of it. Over. Trump will not be indicted or impeached.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar