Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BTSC 2019 Post-Combine Big Board (Inside Linebackers)

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Re: BTSC 2019 Post-Combine Big Board (Inside Linebackers)

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    On a MNF game against the Broncos, when Peyton was amazing, Troy lined up as the SS, but switched to FS. Peyton audibled... and Troy countered by lining up at OLB. Peyton audibled a second time... and Troy moved to the other side of the LOS. Peyton (out of time) called a time out... looked at Troy, smiled, and nodded like “Good job... you got me.”

So, absolutely, Troy’s second-biggest asset (besides freakish anticipation) was his ability to confuse offenses.
    I think it was Carson Palmer? Not sure, but he said something along the lines of "don't throw wherever you see the hair" - in reference to Troy P

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: BTSC 2019 Post-Combine Big Board (Inside Linebackers)

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    I think it was Carson Palmer? Not sure, but he said something along the lines of "don't throw wherever you see the hair" - in reference to Troy P
    Or, when the Falcons OC huddled up the entire offense and screamed, “Locate and stop 43!!!”

The offense responded, “Which one of us?”

... and the OC yelled back, “ALL of you!!!”