Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs’ Tyreek Hill Under Investigation

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Chiefs’ Tyreek Hill Under Investigation

March 15th, 2019
    by Zach Links

Chiefs star Tyreek Hill is under investigation for allegations of battery, as Steve Vockrodt and Brooke Pryor of the Kansas City Star write. The police report indicates that a juvenile was a victim of an assault perpetrated by Hill. Hill’s fiancee, Crystal Espinal, is listed under “others involved.”

“The club is aware of the investigation involving Tyreek Hill,” the Chiefs said in a statement. “We’re in the process of gathering information and have been in contact with the league and local authorities. We’ll have no further comment at this time.”

The allegations are especially troubling in light of Hill’s history. Hill reportedly punched and choked Espinal, who was then eight weeks pregnant with their son, in 2014. He pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery by strangulation in 2015 and, in 2016, the Chiefs made the controversial decision to draft him in the fifth round of the 2016 draft.

to read rest of article:

https://www.profootballrumors.com/20...k-hill-battery

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Re: Chiefs’ Tyreek Hill Under Investigation

Chiefs cut Tyreek Hill, Browns pick him up. He gets suspended for 8 games.

Browns get Tyreek Hill and Kareem Hunt at the 9th game of the season and finish the season 8-0 on the way to the Super Bowl

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

So keeping in their policy, the Chiefs should cut Hill right? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Report: Tyreek Hill investigated in battery case on a child

Posted by Michael David Smith on March 15, 2019

Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill is reportedly being investigated for battery on his young son.

The Kansas City Star reports that a police report lists a juvenile as the victim, and that the victim is Hill’s son. The Star reports that Hill’s son was left with a broken arm.

In 2014, when Hill’s fiancee was pregnant with their son, Hill was arrested and accused of punching and choking his fiancee. He later pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery by strangulation.

to read rest of article:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...se-on-a-child/

Senior Member Array title="JayC is a glorious beacon of light"> JayC's Avatar

no video so it will be brushed under the rug

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

And you thought the Steelers drama was bad.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

his Temper has cost him before ( draft stock plummeted ) ..... if this is true its gonna cost him DEARLY , was talk of chiefs making him highest paid wr in league ( soon ) now maybe not at all
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I would never have drafted that guy to start with. Zero tolerance for thugs who beat up women.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Is Tyreek Hill gonna have to choke a bitch?

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

He has to have some sort of mental illness to actually get to a point where he did what he "allegedly" did to his child. It's a special kind of evil to actually hurt a child the way he did.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

What's happened to this child (and probably his mother as well) truly breaks my heart. I hope Hill plays a huge price for this and that won't even begin to be big enough.

That being said, the opportunity to watch AB's temper tantrum from afar when he is already no longer the highest paid WR after 1 week is truly a lost opportunity...........
    Last edited by stillers4me; 03-16-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    What's happened to this child (and probably is mother) truly breaks my heart. I hope Hill plays a huge price for this and that won't even begin to be big enough.

That being said, the opportunity to watch AB's temper tantrum from afar when he is already no longer the highest paid WR after 1 week is truly a lost opportunity...........
    Julio Jones is up for a redo with the Falcons (and OBJ allegedly wants more $$$) so do not give up hope

As far as Hill, if he broke the arm of a 3 year old send him to jail and let the inmates take care of him - prisoners know what their new roommates are in for and do not look kindly on certain offenses

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

If that’s the case...he should be banned for life.

Gonna be one less receiver to pick from for Pittsburgh in round 2 or 3...

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I'm still hoping this is not what really went down. I want this story to end with he did not injure his own child, or any child really. I'm hoping the kid got hurt while playing and this is just an over-reaction. Actually I would love if this turns out to only be a case of 'nursemaid elbow' or similar.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I’m a massive optimist and believer in second chances, but you start hitting women and kids...

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

What I find interesting is the NFL.com still has nothing on the story, at least as far as I can see. It’s like they hide the bad image stories, just like the league office does.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    What I find interesting is the NFL.com still has nothing on the story, at least as far as I can see. It’s like they hide the bad image stories, just like the league office does.
    They hide it for certain players and this was one of my points during the Kareem Hunt saga. Hunt got let go at the drop of the hat and received all the bad press possible. Hill, granted no video, isn’t receiving diddly...a mention maybe and that’s it. Yet this guy is already a one time convicted abuser to a pregnant girlfriend? It’s a joke that this guy isn’t getting put through the ringer big time right now...

Here’s a question, is Hill’s probation up from his previous conviction?

Case and point: Hunt still in the NFL.com Headlines, Hill...no mention.

If you haven't noticed the media and large entities like the NFL have agendas....

Zero tolerance for thugs who beat up women.
    yeah, I agree 100% with you on this. I don't care how tough you think you are or how drunk you got, hurting women and/or children is totally wrong and out of bounds and should be considered to be a severe crime.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

he is done ..........

Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Yeah...it’s gotta be over for him in KC.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

If they back up their talk post Kareem Hunt, they cut him by the end of the month.

They won’t. But they should.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

So Espinal records Hill to shake him down for $$$, which he refuses to pay, and then the recording ends up with the TV station?

Hill will still not be prosecuted since other than the three year old the only witness is recorded as admitting she lied to the cops about what happened.

But Espinal is going to get prosecuted for obstructing the investigation.

Well played Crystal

Chiefs barring Hill from all team activities. That Madden curse strikes fast and strikes hard nowadays...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Chiefs barring Hill from all team activities. That Madden curse strikes fast and strikes hard nowadays...lol.
    No pun intended.

I’m sure the Browns or the Patriots are waiting in the wings to pick him up after he gets released. The guy is a scumbag who should’ve been barred from playing in the NFL to start with for beating up his pregnant girlfriend.

I’m sure the Browns or the Patriots are waiting in the wings to pick him up after he gets released. The guy is a scumbag who should’ve been barred from playing in the NFL to start with for beating up his pregnant girlfriend.
    Fortunately for the Chiefs if they have to make a PR move and release Hill they have filled a potential domestic violence gap on the roster by trading for Frank Clark

Clark was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence in 2014, alleged to have punched his girlfriend, and dismissed from the Michigan football as a result

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/04/23/fr...iolence-arrest

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

At least Hill wasn't filmed getting a hummer in a massage parlor. Now that would be really bad.