Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Steelers Send House To Michigan’s Pro Day

munchy

Re: Steelers Send House To Michigan’s Pro Day

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Nope. Didn't lie at all. Nor did I make anything up. I took in information from the internet and then I made my own opinion. I stand by my statement, but will walk it back a bit if that makes you feel like a man. Devin Bush will go top 10 ish in the draft.

Overall, I will make this real simple for you: I do not think you are very smart. I think you intentionally twist and manipulate statements made on the internet into pedantic arguments because your child-like mind needs to win message board debates to compensate for your overall crushing failure as a human being. I also think that you have nothing valuable to offer as your own opinion or insight, just a loud and forceful regurgitation of thoughts created by better more capable people than you. The problem is your feeble mind is unable to actually understand those thoughts and when you attempt to wield them, you just sound like the guy who uses words he doesn't understand in an attempt to not seem like the dumbest paste-eating moron in the room. Almost all the other morons I encounter in my life, I have to be nice to because I got bills to pay. But you, you I don't have to be nice too.

And before you fly off the handle again - remember how this started. I simply suggested in a snarky way that you read better draft sites. That was all. I've snarked at numerous other posters here in the same manner on multiple occasions. Most take it for what it is -- a harmless swipe to lighten the mood a bit. You managed to turn it into some deep personal attack on your fundamental character as a person. So fine, we can have that conversation. I've said my piece. And I get that this is exactly what you want - for me to engage and take the discussion down to your level. At least there you have a chance of competing, right? If we talked about actual information, opinions, and football trends -- where would you be?

- - - Updated - - -

I would be really into the idea that if you don't trade up in the first round or up into the high second, start trading back for 2020 picks. A couple extra and that likely 3rd round comp pick, you have some real ammunition for a big move in 2020.
    so you been scouring the internet for 4 days and still could come up with 1 site that backed your lie

'Dude is the most prized commodity outside of edge rusher, LT, and QB. He is gonna go high.'

wow, for you to go on a seriously long rant shows to me just how pathetic of a human you are. to try to insult me just because i caught you lying is pretty low.

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by munchy View Post
    so you been scouring the internet for 4 days and still could come up with 1 site that backed your lie

'Dude is the most prized commodity outside of edge rusher, LT, and QB. He is gonna go high.'

wow, for you to go on a seriously long rant shows to me just how pathetic of a human you are. to try to insult me just because i caught you lying is pretty low.

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Time for this troll to GO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by munchy View Post

That’s your definition of a rant? First time I’ve used that one.

Junior Member Array title="Leopardo will become famous soon enough"> Leopardo's Avatar

I know him from another forum and he's trolling there too. He can post only negative comments and is always getting on people's nerves. You can't have serious discussions with him and really is no addition to a forum.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Isnt it just Crash with a new username?

Lather, rinse, repeat.