Thread: Jon Gruden, Antonio Brown had a pre-trade film session

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Jon Gruden, Antonio Brown had a pre-trade film session

The Raiders are trying to get better, and strict compliance with the plain language of all rules may take a back seat to that goal.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-film-session/

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Jon Gruden, Antonio Brown had a pre-trade film session

I really dislike Gruden. He’s the most overrated personality in sports history. He’s not (and never was) a good head coach. He’s never been a good evaluator of QBs and he’s still living off “working with Brett Favre” as an offensive assistant in 1992. Pretty sure he had nothing to do with Favre’s success. Just because the guy makes funny faces, he’s labeled a genius, film junkie and QB-Guru? So far from it...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

LOL

So Gruden had a home movie made of AB’s greatest plays so he could gush over how wonderful AB was when he arrived while Carr and AB hugged it out to show that Carr, unlike mean Ben, will be socializing with AB all the time since they are not just teammates but friends for life

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

But I thought only new age fakers like Tomlin pandered to players. Surely not an old school grinder like Gruden!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Chucky and Mr. Big Chest!

Is this the new sequel or reboot coming out?

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

I don't think anybody will complain about tampering. Better to be rid of a cancer for good. He's Gruden's problem now.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

"I'm broh excited broh to be broh here broh broh. Can't broh wait broh. Lemme get a hug brohbrohbrohbrohbrohbroh"

That was painfully awkward to watch. I especially like AB's "WOW!" as he walks through the door like it's his first time seeing a house before
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

His “WOW” was probably at the normalcy of Carr’s house. There’s not all that gold gaudy crap lying around...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

It won't be long befor he looks like this again: