Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Browns Aquire WR Odell Beckham Jr.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Re: Browns Aquire WR Odell Beckham Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    SNY's Ralph Vacchiano reported on Wednesday that New York's trade of the three-time Pro Bowler was "absolutely not a football decision" and potential distractions in the locker room drove the Giants to deal with Cleveland.

"[Beckham] had become too much of a pain in the ass," a "source familiar with the situation" told Vacchiano. "And there was a real fear that eventually it would get worse."

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/03/13/od...stractions-nfl

Another team I follow had a problem with a WR who was an internal distraction that was getting worse

The difference is OBJ did not blow off the last game of the season and then behave like a maniac for the next two months to force a trade while destroying his trade value
    We basically gave up on brown one season too late , could have got a Kings ransom last season.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Eagles Dream Team.
    I remember that lol, didn't that team go like 7-9 or something really underwhelming like that?

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Really the big loser in all this is Saquan Barkley. He's gotta be just thinking WTF

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Right? So the Ravens have one of those fancy cheap rookie QBs as well. They shed salary cap in the last few days....what is the word in B'more on where all that money is gonna go?

I mean Mark Ingram can only cost so much...
    Darned good question. With a new GM who knows? I'm assuming a LB or two, a safety and maybe a WR. Although they may draft a WR and look for a center.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    Darned good question. With a new GM who knows? I'm assuming a LB or two, a safety and maybe a WR. Although they may draft a WR and look for a center.
    Good call on the safety.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar