Thread: With Killer B's done, Steelers cancel 'football version of Kardashians'

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

With Killer B's done, Steelers cancel 'football version of Kardashians'

With Killer B's done, Steelers cancel 'football version of Kardashians'

Mar 10, 2019
    Jeremy Fowler
    ESPN Staff Writer

PITTSBURGH -- A messy divorce between wide receiver Antonio Brown and the Pittsburgh Steelers has caused one of the league's most prideful locker rooms to self-evaluate.

Leave it up to veteran guard Ramon Foster, a trusted voice with the Steelers, to deliver some real talk as Brown moves on to the Oakland Raiders.

to read rest of article:

http://www.espn.com/blog/pittsburgh-...of-kardashians

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: With Killer B's done, Steelers cancel 'football version of Kardashians'

Young Money Crew: 0 Lombardis

Killer B’s: 0 Lombardis

Conner, JuJu, McDonald: time will tell

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Young Money Crew: 0 Lombardis
    Manny Sanders eventually got one but of course that was after he was able to play with a “far better leader”

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Manny Sanders eventually got one but of course that was after he was able to play with a “far better leader”
    Top 3 all-time QB and at the time, the best defense in the league. There's no way they weren't gonna win a championship even without manny. I kinda always liked Peyton Manning too because he owned Brady when it counted (wasn't he like 3-1 vs him in AFC Championship games?)

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Top 3 all-time QB and at the time, the best defense in the league. There's no way they weren't gonna win a championship even without manny. I kinda always liked Peyton Manning too because he owned Brady when it counted (wasn't he like 3-1 vs him in AFC Championship games?)
    That Lombardi was all on the defense - team that moved the ball the best on them in the playoffs actually was the Steelers without a concussed AB, Fitz at RB, and Ben with an injured throwing shoulder presumably shot up with Toradol.

Peyton got real old real fast midway through the 2014 season (when it goes it can go quickly for aging QBs) and was along for the ride in the 2015 season championship run.

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    That Lombardi was all on the defense - team that moved the ball the best on them in the playoffs actually was the Steelers without a concussed AB, Fitz at RB, and Ben with an injured throwing shoulder presumably shot up with Toradol.

Peyton got real old real fast midway through the 2014 season (when it goes it can go quickly for aging QBs) and was along for the ride in the 2015 season championship run.
    I hope it goes quickly for Brady this year. I just can't watch him win another trophy.

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    I hope it goes quickly for Brady this year. I just can't watch him win another trophy.

Brady is getting his special treatment by the organization.

He is using his own wonderful nutritionists and trainers. I'm sure he's not using any banned substances or paying for masking agents. This is a guy with zero athletic ability that currently has a stronger arm and moves better than he did 20 years ago...…..Oh no...….No...……….He's not cheating...….

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post

He is using his own wonderful nutritionists and trainers. I'm sure he's not using any banned substances or paying for masking agents. This is a guy with zero athletic ability that currently has a stronger arm and moves better than he did 20 years ago...…..Oh no...….No...……….He's not cheating...….
    Part of the reason why he's lasted this long is because you can't even sneeze on him without a flag being thrown. I mean it's borderline ridiculous, he's the only QB in the league that gets personal flags called on defenders that ALMOST hit him. I mean FFS what kind of crap is that?

That Kraft and Giselle money at work I'm guessin, someone's lining Goodell's pockets

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Killer Bs set up to destroy the NFL, wound up killing themselves...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Ended up the “Superbees”.