Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Charlie Batch sucks" what?

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

"Charlie Batch sucks" what?

I'd just like to invite you all to kiss my (and Charlie's) ass.

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

Re: "Charlie Batch sucks" what?

Update: kiss it bitches!

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

unbelievable!!!!!!

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheWarDen86 View Post
    I'm not kissing it.....look at post #12

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru...n-Sunday/page2

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

I always said CB was the best man for this job as Ben's backup... good to see Charlie prove it...

BTW- this thread is FOR the CB supporters.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    All of us here along with many Steeler fans have been holding our breath each game to see who's going to throw the ball and what's going to happen. It sounds like you are the one underestimating your opponent. Although we have to keep Charlie from injuries, he is a vet who knows how to throw the ball and more than capable of making plays. All we have to do is put some points on the board, and keep you from getting as many. Something I think Troy P, Harrison, Woodley, Farrior, and Hampton are able to do. Freeman may be off to a good start, but keep in mind he hasn't played a defense like ours yet this year.

Cheers to good beer and a great game Sunday!
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Latin Steel Array title="SMR has a spectacular aura about"> SMR's Avatar

WHOOO HOOOOO!!! CB! CB! CB!
    WE are the NFL's All-Time Dynasty!

Rock Groupie Array title="GutterflowerSteel is a glorious beacon of light"> GutterflowerSteel's Avatar

I'm with ya GO, CHARLIEEEEEE

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Batch is up for offensive player of the week with this performance, especially since nobody expected it. What a story.
    All Defense!

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

Dude i was pushing for him to be the starter all the long.Maybe now some young people will realize what he can bring to the table.I know he is "china doll" , Botch,or whatever. And to set the story straight,i did think he was the best man for the job!I pushed and pushed for him.Read some of my posts and you will see. Batch is one of us. He is a native.So now he is 5-1 as a starter. I had him as my sig,until Dixon was chose as the one to start the season. I said i would change it,if it was not so. Needless to say i had to change it reluctantly.
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

I love it when a guy has a good game and all of a sudden ........he didnt belong on the bench for the past 3 years.

12/17 for 186 yds, 3TD and 2 INT's vs the Bucs. Start fitting him for a yellow blazer and put him in Canton already.

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

You forgot brother how he moved the offense better than anyone since Ben. Dixon? ummm think again,Leftoverwich? Think again. Go Bite a big one. 5 and 1 as a starter now for us,where do you come from? I remember you, and i never much cared for your commentating either. Batch is the dude that won the game,despite mistakes from his recievers,and a couple on himself. That long on the bench,could you do better?
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    I love it when a guy has a good game and all of a sudden ........he didnt belong on the bench for the past 3 years.

12/17 for 186 yds, 3TD and 2 INT's vs the Bucs. Start fitting him for a yellow blazer and put him in Canton already.
    He still looked a damn sight better than Dixon. Nice to see some offensive TDs for a change instead of FGs all day again.

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

I have always given the credit he deserves. The Steelers kept this guy on the team for a reason and this game proved every reason why. He knows this offense and team and knows how to lead us to a W! Great job Batch on shutting the people up who ever doubted you!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Black and Gold Lantern Array title="The Duke is just really nice"> The Duke's Avatar

And I wanted him cut....

so who leaves when ben comes back? Dixon IR? or leftwich?
    "We're a team. There's no offense. There's no defense. There's no special teams. We're one. We're a band of brothers." – Ben Roethlisberger

Just happy to be here!! Array title="Polamalu Princess has a reputation beyond repute"> Polamalu Princess's Avatar

Charlie rellay pulled it off today! Great job!

Angel Baby Faith our one and only 1/11/00 - 9/9/16 We love you.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Looks like the WR's and Heath challenged themselves this week. Batch played and moved very well today. The old man can still play. He's got a tough game next week. He needs to play error free next week.

Senior Member Array title="Kittyfish is a glorious beacon of light"> Kittyfish's Avatar

I admit I wasn't one who thought CB should be starting all along, but I was a-whooping and a-hollering for him big-time today! What a performance. I wanted to give him a Spamalot t-shirt - you know, the one that says, "I ain't dead yet!" Hopefully he can do as well next week. At the very least, he restored my faith in him.

Senior Member Array title="Delraich is an unknown quantity at this point"> Delraich's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    I'm not kissing it.....look at post #12

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru...n-Sunday/page2

Then read post #25. Some of us have always believed in Batch.
    Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Doesn't Work Hard - Hines Ward

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    He still looked a damn sight better than Dixon. Nice to see some offensive TDs for a change instead of FGs all day again.
    Exactly...I'm very happy for Chuck in his old days.

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

If Tomlin brings Lefty in next week I will faint...

Once, we were L Legends Array title="oneforthetoe has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
    And I wanted him cut....

so who leaves when ben comes back? Dixon IR? or leftwich?
    A lot can happen between now and the time Ben comes back, but that would be my guess at the moment.

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

Haven't had the chance to read the thread yet, but this is something I posted on another forum a few days ago:

I agree. I never understood the Batch hate either.
    Whenever he's played, he's done well ... the problem is that he can't stay healthy.

There was a reason why we started throwing the ball downfield more when Batch came in last week. They have more confidence in his ability than they do Dixon's. The drops didn't help though. I look for our offense to be much improved against the Bucs. I say we drop close to 30 points on them (unless Batch breaks something early on).
    How ya like me (and Batch) now??

For not starting a regular season game since 07,i think he showed a lot of veteran savvy. Even the tipped touchdown pass to Wallace in the endzone would not have hurt too much.His passes for the most part were crisp,and on the money.His run for that first down showed something Leftoverwich could not do.Give him his due.He has earned the chance,and he made good. What more can you ask for?

Engorged Member Array title="tihmtahm will become famous soon enough"> tihmtahm's Avatar

No question about it. I've maintained from day 1 that Batch gives us our best chance at winning, so long as the O line holds up. Everybody did their jobs today! If the Steelers can play this way throughout the season, they will be unstoppable!

I'd like to point out to the naysayers who said that Batch can't scramble... Looks like he shed a few tacklers and scrambled in a damn fine manner today.

Way to go Steelers!!!
    No matter where you go, there you are.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Dixon on IR and Bryon and Charlie backs up Ben.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Time to lose the name 'Botch'.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post

Time to lose the name 'Botch'.
    Think htg would agree to that on her birthday? With a record of 5-1 as a starter,i don't see how he aquired a name like that anyhow.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

i said all along batch should be in there over dixon. dixon should be let go(traded to a sucker team) for a decent QB prospect. i am tired of the WRs as QBs deal.
    Hater = Realist