Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First round favorites at pick 20

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: First round favorites at pick 20

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Best if they don't trade up
    1. Hope somehow Bush, Hock, Ferrell, or even Sweat (if heart condition is good) somehow slip
    2. Jonathan Abram
    3. Trade down
    I mentioned (elsewhere) to keep an eye on him. He is fierce on the field. I do not care what his measureables are, he is a PLAYMAKER (who gives 100% on 100% of the plays).

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

The reason I like both of the Iowa TEs is we already know they both look good in Steelers uniforms.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

https://walterfootball.com/draft2019reader_1.php

WalterFootball Reader mock poll for the Steelers is up. Worth noting Jonathan Abram is available and not an option on the poll for some reason. I voted Fant, best option there

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    https://walterfootball.com/draft2019reader_1.php

WalterFootball Reader mock poll for the Steelers is up. Worth noting Jonathan Abram is available and not an option on the poll for some reason. I voted Fant, best option there
    I’m not the biggest fan of Walter Football.

Junior Member Array title="Leopardo will become famous soon enough"> Leopardo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    I’m not the biggest fan of Walter Football.
    Charlie Campbell is really good though. Last year he predicted that Terrell Edmunds had a good shot of getting drafted in the first because multiple teams (Steelers and Colts) had first-round grades on him. Every year, of all the analysts his mock draft is always the closest to what really happens. I don't know how he does it, but scouts and managers of teams seem to give him decent intel on what they really think about a player. Maybe because he isn't working for a one of the big networks or because they feel he really knows something about football. But he's often spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopardo View Post
    Charlie Campbell is really good though. Last year he predicted that Terrell Edmunds had a good shot of getting drafted in the first because multiple teams (Steelers and Colts) had first-round grades on him. Every year, of all the analysts his mock draft is always the closest to what really happens. I don't know how he does it, but scouts and managers of teams seem to give him decent intel on what they really think about a player. Maybe because he isn't working for a one of the big networks or because they feel he really knows something about football. But he's often spot on.
    Excellent point(s)

Maybe it’s because whenever I go to that site, I get bombarded with spam. I start reading, and BLAM!!! I’m rerouted to an advertisement.

Junior Member Array title="Leopardo will become famous soon enough"> Leopardo's Avatar

Excellent point(s)

Maybe it’s because whenever I go to that site, I get bombarded with spam. I start reading, and BLAM!!! I’m rerouted to an advertisement.
    It's indeed a terrible site construction wise. I don't know how someone can make a site look like that. And it's been for years this way. But it contains some good stuff, if you can find it. Walter Football himself is ok in his opinions, but Charlie Campbell is clearly better.

Senior Member Array title="BEERgods225 has a spectacular aura about">

Excellent point(s)

I use an ad blocker and popup blocker and haven't had an issue with that website in years.....other than the only thing they update regularly is their numerous mock drafts that change like a player per mock. it's ridiculous.

Senior Member Array title="Six Rings is a splendid one to behold">

Assuming no one falls from the top ten

Greedy Williams
    Metcalf
    Baker

In that order. I could live with Bush.

No QB, RB, TE, OL, DL, or S picked in round one pretty please.