Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Teams starting to show interest in AB

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Re: Teams starting to show interest in AB

Antonio Brown on playing on a new team: 'If they wanna play, they gonna play by my rules'

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/20...y-by-my-rules/
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    Antonio Brown on playing on a new team: 'If they wanna play, they gonna play by my rules'

This guy is a clear winner for the "2019 moron of the year". And it's only March 2

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

any team that offers premium draft stock for this guy is the worlds biggest dumbass and that is saying something considering how high A.B. has set that bar
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

"They gonna play by my rules," says the guy who has three years left on his contract and no control over which team he's traded to, if any.

Like, I thought this guy actually wanted a trade, right? I'm just a little bit confused because if I wanted to change jobs, I probably would not be doing everything possible to piss off other people who might want to hire me. After already taking a shit on the floor at my current job.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

He's making it hard. I guess trying to fuck the Steelers in the process. Send him to a total loser team for what ever they will pay or bench him for three years. Asshole

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    He's making it hard. I guess trying to fuck the Steelers in the process. Send him to a total loser team for what ever they will pay or bench him for three years. Asshole

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    And to think that like a year ago, people were talking about whether this guy was as good as Jerry Rice.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I think maybe AB is doing a little "back pedaling". Maybe he has seen some offer sheets and the grass is not actually greener somewhere else. Not saying he wants to be a Steeler but that he will stay if it means the better payday. How can he possibly think any team wants a guy that says, "If they wanna play, they gonna play by my rules"? Sounds more like he's trying to stay put to me. He's not going to get just cut from the roster, Steelers should not get raped on any trade deal, and AB actually holds zero leverage in these dealings. If he retires I think he lets the Steelers off the hook for any monies owed. That might be the best outcome of all.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    I think maybe AB is doing a little "back pedaling". Maybe he has seen some offer sheets and the grass is not actually greener somewhere else. Not saying he wants to be a Steeler but that he will stay if it means the better payday. How can he possibly think any team wants a guy that says, "If they wanna play, they gonna play by my rules"? Sounds more like he's trying to stay put to me.
    He is not backpedaling in the interviews with ESPN and LeBron James that were released this weekend. Torching AJRII, Colbert, Tomlin and Ben.

Senior Member Array title="Hound is a jewel in the rough">

I hope this piece of shit slips into obscurity after he is gone. All this ass clown cares about is being the current topic of conversation. The Steelers have been nothing but generous to him. Giving extra money per year while he was still under contract. Good riddance to this clown, he doesn’t deserve the Steelers or Steelers Nation.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

A very telling quote from Fitz:

"I love AB. Mr. Big Chest is a good friend of mine, but I don't think he's going about it the right way, personally," Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald said Saturday while speaking at the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference. "To be able to play with an all-time quarterback like he's able to play with, I don't think he understands how good he has it. It can get tough out there."

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Raiders are shopping Derek Carr. If the Steelers traded AB and Ben to the Raiders for Carr and a couple of first picks, I'd laugh my ass off...would never happen, but could you imagine AB then? LMAO.

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Raiders are shopping Derek Carr. If the Steelers traded AB and Ben to the Raiders for Carr and a couple of first picks, I'd laugh my ass off...would never happen, but could you imagine AB then? LMAO.

Steeler Soap, Produced by AJRII, Directed by Kevin Colbert, Make-up by Mike Tomlin

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Yep.

Da Raidahs have been wanting to get rid of Carr for a while. A franchise QB is difficult to come by, and while Carr isn’t great, he’s better than any QB during the 25-year drought we suffered.