Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert Kraft arrested

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Robert Kraft arrested

Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Robert Kraft arrested

I guess his 39 year old wife is too old for him???

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

he was looking to stain the sheets and stained the shield instead .....

could cost the team draft picks ????

conduct detrimental to the league

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Nah, can't be. Drama only happens in Pittsburgh. I think they meant Art Rooney II

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Sounds like a really high class operation

Answering a questions about the fees at Orchids of Asia, Jupiter Police Detective Andrew Sharp, the lead detective on the case, said the fee for 30 minutes was $59 dollars, or $79 for an hour. He did not specify what Kraft paid. He said Kraft was driven to the parlor.

https://deadspin.com/patriots-owner-bob-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prosti-1832807440

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Wow! Finally something to shift the conversation away from the Steelers!!!!

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

I wonder if this has anything to do with Tom's deflated balls.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post

All joking aside, that is indeed disgusting and reprehensible. I'm down on Tomlin as a coach, but I highly admire the work he's doing to stop human trafficking.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    Nah, can't be. Drama only happens in Pittsburgh. I think they meant Art Rooney II
    Yep. Sure wish this guy owned the Steelers instead.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Sounds like a really high class operation

Answering a questions about the fees at Orchids of Asia, Jupiter Police Detective Andrew Sharp, the lead detective on the case, said the fee for 30 minutes was $59 dollars, or $79 for an hour. He did not specify what Kraft paid. He said Kraft was driven to the parlor.

https://deadspin.com/patriots-owner-...sti-1832807440

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

This is horrible on so many levels. And also hilarious because Ive always suspected Bob Kraft is a terrible person trying extremely hard to not look like one!

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

The Patriot Way - deny everything and then figure out a way to sweep it under the rug

Not certain what Goodell can do to an owner other than fine him, which is not going to matter to someone as rich as Kraft

It's a misdemeanor, which pretty much sums up how the law treats the customers that keep these operations going - Kraft is not going to be charged with aiding and abetting human trafficking

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Gee, I wonder why that whore house was in Jupiter Fla.?

Senior Member Array title="JnK has much to be proud of">

Move along folks... nothing to see here.... Kraft categorically denies the charges.
    The video evidence has disappeared.
    Thanks Roger!
    Saved again.
    *rolling eyes* (once a cheater always a cheater)

this is the place and these are the girls ( ugly ones I must say )

https://www.sportsgossip.com/nfl/her...mpaign=Twitter

Kraft. What a dumb sh*t.

this is the place and these are the girls ( ugly ones I must say )

https://www.sportsgossip.com/nfl/her...mpaign=Twitter

For $79 an hour doubtful you are going to have supermodels looking to pick up some extra cash

Not surprised Kraft spent time with sex workers but surprised he spent it in the sub-basement of the sex trade

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

This is what I never understand about the uber-rich getting busted for solicitation. Like you pay probably a half dozen people to be your assistants or whatever title you give glorified go-fors. So just give some jerk the title of "Personal Secretary" and make it their job to figure out how to get you "companionship" wherever you go. While I actually don't know, I suspect with the internet and a desire to spend more than $50 you can find someone discreet and available in like an hour?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Not certain what Goodell can do to an owner other than fine him, which is not going to matter to someone as rich as Kraft

It's a misdemeanor, which pretty much sums up how the law treats the customers that keep these operations going - Kraft is not going to be charged with aiding and abetting human trafficking
    Didn’t the league force the Panthers owner out? I may not be remembering properly...but I feel like there was a point where the owner was forced to sell...

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Well, I'm on record more than once saying I hoped the Patriots got caught up in some sleazy scandal of sex trafficking or banging barn animals or something. Now that it finally happened, I can't say it feels disappointing.

Too bad they don't strip titles like the NCAA, or they'd be well into negative territory by now.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Yeah that Bob Kraft is it classy guy. He runs a very classy organization. There's no way he would condone systemic cheating at an ownership level and that he would never be involved in any cheating with his team's..............never.

It's a shame Steelers fans have to put up with such embarrassing ownership.

The people here that have been crushing the Rooneys and praising the "Patriot way" are hilarious.

I hope they find information of NFL cheating in their investigation. It would be the greatest moment in sports history.

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Well, I'm on record more than once saying I hoped the Patriots got caught up in some sleazy scandal of sex trafficking or banging barn animals or something. Now that it finally happened, I can't say it feels disappointing.

Too bad they don't strip titles like the NCAA, or they'd be well into negative territory by now.

Nobody's perfect.

Woman in Georgia alleges assault

MILLEDGEVILLE, Ga. -- For the second time in a year, Pittsburgh Steelersquarterback Ben Roethlisberger is being accused of sexual misconduct, with police investigating him Saturday for an alleged assault at a nightclub in a Georgia college town.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Robert Kraft arrested

Congrats to the Kraft Family, New England Patriots* and their fans. Leading the NFL with 7 Rings is impressive!! First to 7!!!

Patriots - 7 Rings (6* Super Bowl, 1 Prostitution)

Steelers - 6 Rings (Super Bowl)

Cowboys - 5 Rings (Super Bowl)

Niners - 5 Rings (Super Bowl)

First Brady is a womanizer and now Kraft is involved in trafficking...lol. Stand up organization there!!

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    Nobody's perfect.
    Wow...if you don't see the difference

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Didn’t the league force the Panthers owner out? I may not be remembering properly...but I feel like there was a point where the owner was forced to sell...
    Richardson engaged in a pattern and practice of sexually harassing Panthers employees along with throwing in use of a racially derogatory term for good measure. So the hook there was actual mismanagement of the franchise

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...uct-probe/amp/

Closer misconduct was when Irsay got pulled over for DWI and was found to be abusing prescription drugs when he opened a briefcase to look for his license and the cops saw the pill containers. Irsay got fined and supposedly had to stay away from the Colts for six games

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/9/...ner-suspension

If Goodell tries to get Kraft to divest his interest in the Pats by paying for sex Kraft probably could respond get back to me on that when you tell Jerry to sell the Cowboys. Goodell disciplining an owner for that could get ugly if the owner wants to cite the other old goats who probably have bragged about doing the same, although presumably at a higher price point than going to a rub and tug shop in a strip mall