Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert Kraft arrested

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Robert Kraft arrested

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    He owns Kraft sports group which owns Gillette stadium. He's associated with them. Which was my original point.
    Gillette pays for the naming rights. There's no association between Kraft and the Gillette Co.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    Gillette pays for the naming rights. There's no association between Kraft and the Gillette Co.
    Lol sure there is. When the owner of the Patriots gets busted busting his nut in a rub & a tug joint and your corporation's name is on the stadium his team plays in... you better believe the executive's at Gillette aren't too happy, especially after they just put out a commercial saying all men are pigs.

Lol sure there is. When the owner of the Patriots gets busted busting his nut in a rub & a tug joint and your corporation's name is on the stadium his team plays in... you better believe the executive's at Gillette aren't too happy, especially after they just put out a commercial saying all men are pigs.
    You said it was his razor company. No, it isn't. Gillette pays for the naming rights. If Rooney got caught with his pants down would you stop buying Heinz catchup? Only if you're a moron.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

thats Victor Kiam Remington Razors ... confusing him with Kraft perhaps ?
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

ok this is it ... not true do to the air temps and humidity in FL and the fact that hes a man his ( balls ) can not work and blood will not flow in to his ____ and there for can't get hard to have the rub and tug .. its science ..no ??
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    ok this is it ... not true do to the air temps and humidity in FL and the fact that hes a man his ( balls ) can not work and blood will not flow in to his ____ and there for can't get hard to have the rub and tug .. its science ..no ??

mumbles something about purple pills , rich guys and supplements , testosterone supplements etc etc etc

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

no no no its just the science !!! yea thats my story and I'm stick-in to it ..
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

You said it was his razor company. No, it isn't. Gillette pays for the naming rights. If Rooney got caught with his pants down would you stop buying Heinz catchup? Only if you're a moron.
    You're missing the whole point. Yes I misspoke about him owning the company, I already said that. But the point is Gillette has THEIR name on the stadium of which the owner just got caught getting a rub and tug by possible sex trafficked Chinese women. The same company just was in the news for a questionable ad calling ALL males pigs for the way we treat women.

You connect the dots.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

The point of our amusement (since obviously it needs to be spelled out to certain people ) is that all we have heard since the Superbowl Sunday (and long before) is how upstanding and first class the Patriots* organization is and how the whole Bell/Brown situations would NEVER happen in NE because they have no tolerance for any thing but excellence.....blah..blah...blah....puking blah. (except for psychopathic murderers and now pervert old Johns). None of us are making light of the awful truth about human trafficking but the WHO it was that got caught indulging in it.

Last edited by stillers4me; 02-23-2019 at 11:16 AM.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Nothing more pathetic than an old guy trying to deny he’s aging by acting and looking cool.
    I live in an area of South Carolina filled with retirees (including me) and you see this a lot.
    White ponytails, earrings, tattoos, riding Harley’s without helmets, Mustangs...sorry guys, it doesn’t work.
    Accept the reality...you’re getting old.

You're missing the whole point. Yes I misspoke about him owning the company, I already said that. But the point is Gillette has THEIR name on the stadium of which the owner just got caught getting a rub and tug by possible sex trafficked Chinese women. The same company just was in the news for a questionable ad calling ALL males pigs for the way we treat women.
    So what? It makes the ads point.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    Nothing more pathetic than an old guy trying to deny he’s aging by acting and looking cool.
    I live in an area of South Carolina filled with retirees (including me) and you see this a lot.
    White ponytails, earrings, tattoos, riding Harley’s without helmets, Mustangs...sorry guys, it doesn’t work.
    Accept the reality...you’re getting old.
    Let people be whoever they want to be. As long as it’s legal and they’re not being douchebags, why does it matter what they wear or what they drive?

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
    Sex trafficking is always fun to laugh about, Sue. Hilarious!

Seriously, WTF is wrong with you people? HTG would be appalled at what this board has become.

shes just here for the drama .... check the last post made ( prior to this one ) was drama shit ....she's not here to talk steelers here to cause trouble

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

We are Steeler fans and humans and have that in common. Lets all try to put up with each other. As for Kraft wouldn't be surprised if he was more involved then just a patron. I think more will come out about this story in the future.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    We are Steeler fans and humans and have that in common. Lets all try to put up with each other. As for Kraft wouldn't be surprised if he was more involved then just a patron. I think more will come out about this story in the future.
    So the charge of solicitation is just a placeholder and a guy worth $6 billion is invested in a string of massage parlors because he needs the cash or is using it as a tax shelter?

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    shes just here for the drama .... check the last post made ( prior to this one ) was drama shit ....she's not here to talk steelers here to cause trouble
    If you have something to say about someone, how about doing it via pm. No one wants to hear about your drama with her either. Just let it go man.

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    ...........As for Kraft wouldn't be surprised if he was more involved then just a patron. I think more will come out about this story in the future.

Ridiculous.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

I guess the team didn't want to go to Disney World.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Adam Schefter said on ESPN that Kraft isn’t the most famous person — there’s someone else whose name hasn’t surfaced yet who’s better known than Kraft.

“I’m also told that Robert Kraft is not the biggest name involved down there in South Florida,” Schefter said.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-robe...181116370.html

The local police say they have no idea what he is talking about. Typical schefter. Why would they immediately release Kraft and hold some other name

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Procter & Gamble owns Gillette Razor company. Kraft has nothing to do with that company.
    But will the social justice warriors at Gillette want third name all over Kraft's stadium?

Merry Christmas

You can get very beautiful woman more than willing to massage anything you want mostly discreet online. It's not that hard. Harder since Backpage got shut down but not hard. Unless you had a huge thing for Chinese massage workers why would a billionaire put himself in this situation? Unreal.

As far as human trafficking I seriously doubt most of the patrons had any idea the girls were not willing participants

Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Let people be whoever they want to be. As long as it’s legal and they’re not being douchebags, why does it matter what they wear or what they drive?
    It doesn’t matter and I believe the creed, “live and let live,” as long as you don’t negatively affect others.

I was just commenting on how old guys like Kraft think they’re getting one over on Father Time.

To me it’s comical, nothing more or less.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    You can get very beautiful woman more than willing to massage anything you want mostly discreet online. It's not that hard. Harder since Backpage got shut down but not hard. Unless you had a huge thing for Chinese massage workers why would a billionaire put himself in this situation? Unreal.

As far as human trafficking I seriously doubt most of the patrons had any idea the girls were not willing participants

Agreed that Kraft and two other big rich financial guys who have been identified driving the low road for these services is odd

Also probably not aware the women were human trafficking victims (although doubtful anyone thought these were college girls trying to get cash to pay the sorority dues), but as far as being "willing" if someone is providing sexual release to a guy for the prices and setting described that seems like a matter of economic desperation. Of course maybe some women enjoy getting a cut of low three figures charged to any guy who walks in as a great employment opportuinty.

It does not appear we are talking about Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman here or Kraft's live in girlfriend making her deal at a much higher price point

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Ridiculous.

Yeah, that's almost as ridiculous as a billionaire owner of an NFL franchise getting caught in a sex trafficking sting at a strip mall massage parlor and paying to have sex with women who are victims of human trafficking and sex slaves...…….just crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Yeah, that's almost as ridiculous as a billionaire owner of an NFL franchise getting caught in a sex trafficking sting at a strip mall massage parlor and paying to have sex with women who are victims of human trafficking and sex slaves...…….just crazy.
    Sure pal.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Sure pal.

You're one and two word posts are getting more fascinating by the minute pal.

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    You're one and two word posts are getting more fascinating by the minute pal.
    Ah huh. I've got some more if you continue posting BS during the off-season.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler