Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert Kraft arrested

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Robert Kraft arrested

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    Wow...if you don't see the difference
    What I see is that no one's perfect. Not Kraft, not Big Ben, not me, not you.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    this is the place and these are the girls ( ugly ones I must say )

https://www.sportsgossip.com/nfl/her...mpaign=Twitter
    This is about sex trafficking and you're commenting that the "girls" are ugly? You're ugly inside and out.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
    This is about sex trafficking and you're commenting that the "girls" are ugly? You're ugly inside and out.

sorry if you were one of the ones in the pic ... my bad

maybe you can find one of the mods here to blame
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    I wonder if this has anything to do with Tom's deflated balls.
    Sex trafficking is always fun to laugh about, Sue. Hilarious!

Seriously, WTF is wrong with you people? HTG would be appalled at what this board has become.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry if you were one of the ones in the pic ... my bad

maybe you can find one of the mods here to blame
    I see you're still as dumb as a bag of hair. Again, still not afraid of you.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Seriously, WTF is wrong with you people? HTG would be appalled at what this board has become.
    I suppose it depends what we find amusing about this.

The pompous owner of the franchise many Steelers fans fear and loathe was caught patronizing a $79 an hour rub parlor

Sex trafficking obviously is not funny but a jackass billionaire like Kraft getting busted after his chauffeur drove him to a low rent massage parlor is to me

I also would laugh if Kraft was busted for buying cocaine on a street corner even though the drugs probably could in some way be traced back to El Chapo or some other cretin who has murdered countless people. That would not mean I find international drug trafficking to be funny.

I am not laughing at the scourge of sex trafficking or the women who were conned/forced into working at a sleazy strip mall to engage in sex acts with creepy guys - I am laughing at Kraft

Call it compartmentalization but we enjoy watching a sport where a significant portion of the players ended up with brain damage, so it is not as if we have been unable to hold favorable and unfavorable opinions on different aspects of a single event

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Adam Schefter said on ESPN that Kraft isn’t the most famous person — there’s someone else whose name hasn’t surfaced yet who’s better known than Kraft.

“I’m also told that Robert Kraft is not the biggest name involved down there in South Florida,” Schefter said.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-robe...181116370.html

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Adam Schefter said on ESPN that Kraft isn’t the most famous person — there’s someone else whose name hasn’t surfaced yet who’s better known than Kraft.

“I’m also told that Robert Kraft is not the biggest name involved down there in South Florida,” Schefter said.

What I say to Schefter is, prove it, give us the name.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

I suppose it depends what we find amusing about this.

The pompous owner of the franchise many Steelers fans fear and loathe was caught patronizing a $79 an hour rub parlor

Sex trafficking obviously is not funny but a jackass billionaire like Kraft getting busted after his chauffeur drove him to a low rent massage parlor is to me

I also would laugh if Kraft was busted for buying cocaine on a street corner even though the drugs probably could in some way be traced back to El Chapo or some other cretin who has murdered countless people. That would not mean I find international drug trafficking to be funny.

I am not laughing at the scourge of sex trafficking or the women who were conned/forced into working at a sleazy strip mall to engage in sex acts with creepy guys - I am laughing at Kraft

Call it compartmentalization but we enjoy watching a sport where a significant portion of the players ended up with brain damage, so it is not as if we have been unable to hold favorable and unfavorable opinions on different aspects of a single event

here is the real deal Dan ... she is a bitch with mental issues and has a problem with me and with sue and anyone else that does not put up with her craziness ...

she also has balls the size of Montana to even show her face around her after being exposed talking shit about the mods and the board itself ... ( exposed in screenshots )

so that sums it up

I am hearing Tiger Woods ......

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

I am hearing Tiger Woods ......

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Tiger Woods just so happens to live in Jupiter.

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    What I say to Schefter is, prove it, give us the name.
    What law enforcement sources (or Kraft related sources) are telling you and what is true
    are not necessarily the same

Get that name wrong and ESPN buys a defamation lawsuit - this way Schefter can claim he reported it when/if another public figure turns out to have a thing for going to sketchy massage parlors in south Florida

What law enforcement sources (or Kraft related sources) are telling you and what is true
    are not necessarily the same

Get that name wrong and ESPN buys a defamation lawsuit - this way Schefter can claim he reported it when/if another public figure turns out to have a thing for going to sketchy massage parlors in south Florida
    I didn't say anything about law enforcement sources, or Kraft related sources. I said Schefter should put up or shut up because as of right now Kraft is the biggest name and Schefter's hearsay bs is meaningless.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

I'm sure he said hold something else other than a beer

Let the PR counteroffensive begin

This puffery from USA Today

Robert Kraft, accused of soliciting prostitution, known for philanthropy, bringing people together

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ts/2952310002/

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Let the PR counteroffensive begin

This puffery from USA Today

Robert Kraft, accused of soliciting prostitution, known for philanthropy, bringing people together

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ts/2952310002/

Let the ball washing commence.

It will be interesting to see how the NFL comments on the situation. Once the investigation begins, I'm sure they'll be viewing the police video over and over again so they can make a more informed decision on how to proceed.

Players get punished just for allegations. I wonder...….what will Roger do???

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Let the ball washing commence.

It will be interesting to see how the NFL comments on the situation. Once the investigation begins, I'm sure they'll be viewing the police video over and over again so they can make a more informed decision on how to proceed.

Players get punished just for allegations. I wonder...….what will Roger do???
    I’m sure the NFL will claim that they were unable to obtain the video, per normal.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

- - - Updated - - -

I see you're still as dumb as a bag of hair. Again, still not afraid of you.

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post

have to excuse Annie Wilkes she isnt on her meds as of late

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Lololol at Kraft.

REALLY Robert... wasn't it your stupid razor company that was villifying men in a commercial asking "Is This Really The Best a Man Can Be?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    Lololol at Kraft.

REALLY Robert... wasn't it your stupid razor company that was villifying men in a commercial asking "Is This Really The Best a Man Can Be?"
    Kraft has a razor company?

Gillette

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Gillette stadium is owned by the Kraft sporting group.

I'm just pissed reading this story.

I mean his team just won the Superbowl and he got to get another Happy Ending!

Procter & Gamble owns Gillette Razor company. Kraft has nothing to do with that company.

Procter & Gamble owns Gillette Razor company. Kraft has nothing to do with that company.
    He owns Kraft sports group which owns Gillette stadium. He's associated with them and the Gillette name through that. Which was my original point.