Thread: NFL 100 Commercial

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

NFL 100 Commercial

IMO the limited highlights of a grim Super Bowl were a record punt, Brady's pass to Gronk to set up the only TD, Harrison Ford's dog ordering food from Amazon and, last but not least, the NFL 100 commercial

I recognized most but not everyone in the video - this is the rundown in order of appearance

Roger Goodell, Dick Butkus, Joe Greene, Aaron Donald, Peyton Manning, Orlando Pace, Alvin Kamara, Drew Brees, Michael Strahan, Rob Gronkowski, Brian Urlacher, Tyler “Ninja” Blevins, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Marshawn Lynch, Beth Mowins, Eli Manning, Ndamukong Suh, Mike Singletary, Christian McCaffrey, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders, Larry Little, Paul Warfield, Larry Csonka, Todd Gurley, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith, LaDainian Tomlinson, Larry Fitzgerald, Ed Reed, Jim Brown, Baker Mayfield, Tom Brady, Terry Bradshaw, Patrick Peterson, Odell Beckham Jr., Derwin James, Jalen Ramsey, Franco Harris, Russell Wilson, Patrick Mahomes, Sarah Thomas, Ron Torbert, Tony Gonzalez, Von Miller, Richard Sherman, and Saquon Barkley

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...=.e797f1127d65

Peter King summarized the production logistics in his FMIA column this morning

The story behind it, from the NFL’s new chief marketing officer, Tim Ellis, who came to the league from the video game industry last September...

“The turnaround was incredibly fast. There’s almost 50 stars in it, and we didn’t start contacting people till last December … and we taped it in mid-January. The reason we were able to pull it off is because it felt genuine and authentic to the players. The players said, ‘Whoever put this together knows football.’ ...

Logistics were fun. With the spot being taped in the middle of the playoffs, Ellis had some faux banquet rooms, with tight shots, built with the same décor as the L.A. venue. Mayfield flew to Boston and did his piece with Brady there. Mahomes flew to Orlando and did his piece with Wilson there, making a throw that was “caught” on the L.A. set by Beckham. Extra credit to Brees and Kamara for doing their piece in New Orleans a couple of days after the bitter loss in the NFL title game.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ia-peter-king/

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: NFL 100 Commercial

By far the best commercial.

Also liked the Bud Light Delivery and the Stella Commercials. ABI sticking it to so many beer companies in two commercials...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="JnK has much to be proud of">

THAT..... was an awesome commercial!

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Can't believe AB hasn't taken a hissy fit about not being included.....but JuJu was.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Can't believe AB hasn't taken a hissy fit about not being included.....but JuJu was.
    JuJu was included because he is a rising star. Barkley, JuJu, Mayfield are part of the new regime. AB should be in there with the Odell portion. But maybe he just didn’t fit the script. Odell has the “iconic catch” so he kinda has to be in it. I guess AB could be in the background but then there’s also 4 other Steelers in the shoot...so there’s really not a spot for him.

There’s supposed to be an extended version of the commercial...is that the 2 minute version?

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Marshawn Lynch cracks me up! Who is the guy Brady told to hold his rings?

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Marshawn Lynch cracks me up! Who is the guy Brady told to hold his rings?
    The guy who tells Brady “get out there old man” and Brady hands his rings to is Baker Mayfield

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    The guy who tells Brady “get out there old man” and Brady hands his rings to is Baker Mayfield

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

The incorporation of the Immaculate Reception was "Classic"!!!

Senior Member Array title="JnK has much to be proud of">

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post
    Maybe he turned it down because catching a pass from Montana wouldn't pad his stats??