Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Antonio Brown On Where He Wants To Be in 2019: ‘All Options On The Table’

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Antonio Brown On Where He Wants To Be in 2019: ‘All Options On The Table’

While I would love to have Ramsey, why do people want to give up Brown and his “issues” for a similar type individual on the opposite side of the ball? Are you really improving the team by taking from one side of the ball and adding to the other and you’re really not improving the locker room with Ramsey...are you?

To be honest, I’d love to see the Steelers hike up their big boy pants, figure this thing out with AB and get Ramsey in addition to having AB. It’s time this team make some real moves instead of panicking during the draft and picking Artie Burns type players.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown On Where He Wants To Be in 2019: ‘All Options On The Table’

After reading this thread, my fingertips are orange.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown On Where He Wants To Be in 2019: ‘All Options On The Table’

So AB acts like a little bitch because all he wants is to win.

Funny thing is, I've never seen JJ Watt demand a trade to a different team. Nor is there ever any question about his character.