Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AFCCG / NFCCG

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

AFCCG / NFCCG

Go Chiefs!!! Duh.

I like Drew Brees. So, I’m rooting for the Saints... but, I wouldn’t be angry if the Rams won. That said, I’d love for the best QB (IMO) in the NFL to get another ring.

Who you got?
    Who wins?
    For whom are you rooting?

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: AFCCG / NFCCG

As long as the cheats** lose, the other 3 can fight it out amongst themselves

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I want a Saints/Chiefs SB. I think that will be the best matchup and most exciting. Which most likely means we will have a NE/LA SB.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Rams vs Chiefs, rematch of best game of the year.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

I picked the Rams at the beginning of the season to win it all, so I'll stick with it. I won't be upset if the Saints win, though.

As much as I don't want the Chiefs to win.... I want the Patr*ots to lose more!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Who I predict will win

Saints 28 Rams 21: Saints are home, Rams are susceptible to the run. Rams have starpower, but Saints have a more well-rounded team, and a much more experienced playoff QB. Could go either way though.

Patriots 34 Chiefs 31: I hope the Chiefs win but I am picking Pats in another game that could go either way. Brady has infinitely more playoff experience, Bellichick is a much better playoff head coach than Andy Reid who is 1-4 in conference championship games, and Andy Reid seemingly forgets how to use a clock everytime he plays Bellichick in the postseason. Brady also got done torching the Chargers defense who is a much better defense than the Chiefs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    I picked the Rams at the beginning of the season to win it all, so I'll stick with it. I won't be upset if the Saints win, though.

As much as I don't want the Chiefs to win.... I want the Patr*ots to lose more!
    I thought for sure you'd go meteor

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

Steelers Fans take notes. This is how you create enough crowd noise to be affecting the game!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

i'm rooting for Saints/Chiefs. Wouldn't mind seeing the Saints kick the shit out of NE in the Super Bowl though...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Nice comeback by Rams - gutsy fake punt on the road

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Here's what I'm also rooting for.

For Joe Buck to STFU.

That is all.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

So far we have had a fake punt and gimmick play for a TD. Imagine if the Steelers had a coach arrogant enough to call those plays...It seems the line between genius and idiot is about 2 yards.

2 names contributing in the Saints secondary that was tossed around here during the draft, P.J Williams and Vonn Bell. Steelers pass on Williams and end up with Golson and Vonn Bell gets passed up for Sean Davis

- - - Updated - - -

Aaron Donald is the best defensive player in the NFL. I'd say change my mind but nobody will try to so it's useless

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    So far we have had a fake punt and gimmick play for a TD. Imagine if the Steelers had a coach arrogant enough to call those plays...It seems the line between genius and idiot is about 2 yards.
    The difference is that if the Steelers attempted the gimmick, they most likely would've failed because of their own sloppiness and subpar execution. Once again, it falls on the coaching.

Mike Tomlin is arrogant when he has done little to warrant it besides coast on talent.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    2 names contributing in the Saints secondary that was tossed around here during the draft, P.J Williams and Vonn Bell. Steelers pass on Williams and end up with Golson and Vonn Bell gets passed up for Sean Davis

- - - Updated - - -

Aaron Donald is the best defensive player in the NFL. I'd say change my mind but nobody will try to so it's useless
    I'll give you Vonn Bell but PJ Williams is really really really bad. He looks like a totally different guy today, kinda like when Sensabaugh rears up and has an amazing game.

Aaron Donald is a national treasure.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

As I’ve posted in several threads, Tomlin wanted OBJ and Donald. He tried to trade up for ODB (the trade fell through), and in turn, simply didn’t have enough time work out a trade for Donald.

If he had gotten Donald, that would have been... wow!!!

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Aaron Donald is a national treasure.
    Reminds me so much of how Joe Greene played before his 1975 injury

Always good for your running back in the first year of a $45 million guaranteed contract to be out of the game while someone picked up on waivers plays

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Always good for your running back in the first year of a $45 million guaranteed contract to be out of the game while someone picked up on waivers plays
    The debate of “Gurley vs. Bell”... similar results in the playoffs.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

I'm amazed they let people into the stadium with whistles.

Troy and Joe Buck even mentioned them. Just pathetic.

Tied up at 20

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Whistles being allowed in a stadium where plays are blown dead by the blowing of a whistle is beyond stupid.

Unfair home field advantage for certain teams, particularly in domes.

Huge drive forthcoming

- - - Updated - - -

Kamara just saved the Saints’ season.

- - - Updated - - -

Donald responds WOW!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Ginn!!!

- - - Updated - - -

OPTION 1:
    Three runs, force the Rams to use their time outs, and kick the FG.

OPTION 2:
    Touchdown or bust.

- - - Updated - - -

Incomplete... ugh. That was the “worst case” play (aside for a turnover) for the Saints.

Robey-Coleman is living on the edge today.

I hope Joe Haden is not watching this game

How the hell is that not a penalty?!?!?!?!

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Saints go up 23-20.

The Rams have the ball with 1:49 to go. Too much time.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

How the hell is that not a penalty?!?!?!?!
    A: the defender wasn’t Joe Haden

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Lol and the horrible officiating continues.

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Drew Brees just got away with some of the worst throws you will ever see in a big spot......it's amazing how bad a coupld of his passes were.