Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Realistically, what can we get out of a trade with AB?

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Re: Realistically, what can we get out of a trade with AB?

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    I would, first rounders can turn out to be Jarvis Jones, Bud Dupree and Artie Burns.
    They can also be Maukice Pouncey, David DeCastro, T.J. Watt or Cam Heyward. The Steelers are great at first round picks when they don't mark up players in positions of need over the BPA. So if you trade him either be creative and use your other first round pick in a package to get the best player who's also a position of greatest need, or simply use the pick to pluck the highest rated player on your board regardless of position. Can't blow that pick if you get it on a reach.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Re: Realistically, what can we get out of a trade with AB?

I don't know what to expect? I would have a hard time trading for a player who quit on a team that was conceivably playing for a playoff berth. But all it takes is one team that is willing to overpay. So hopefully they can get a top 15 pick for him. Raiders have extra picks, I could easily see Gruden pulling the trigger to get AB.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."