Thread: AJRII End Of Season Interview With Local Writers

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

AJRII End Of Season Interview With Local Writers

AJRII has given his annual end of season interview to local writers

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: AJRII End Of Season Interview With Local Writers

https://steelersdepot.com/2019/01/ro...lers-failures/

Ed B missed one of the biggest parts (@ least from what I can tell). ARJII specifically highlighted lack of turnovers and playmakers on defense.

Wanan guess where that first round pick is going?

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Reading between the lines I think AJRII is saying Tomlin will need to sing for his supper next season.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    Reading between the lines I think AJRII is saying Tomlin will need to sing for his supper next season.
    If the standard for deserving extensions is Cowher getting an extension with two years left on his contract in 2001 after missing the playoffs for three straight seasons and having a sub .500 record over that period Tomlin should work on his resume if he is not extended this summer

Cowher has compiled a 91-64 record in nine seasons, but the team is only 22-26 in the past three. The Steelers haven't been to the playoffs since 1997, although they improved to 9-7 last year after consecutive 7-9 and 6-10 seasons.

https://triblive.com/x/pittsburghtri...s/s_50551.html