Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R1 Picks For AB

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: R1 Picks For AB

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    Brown + Steelers 1st pick and 3rd round for the 49ers 1st round spot.

I really don't think any team will give up a 1st rounder for Brown, at least not one before the 20th pick.
    That would be a terrible trade. Beyond awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    That would be a terrible trade. Beyond awful.
    yeah Im thinking he worded it erroneously. No way we trade AB , first and third to move up to second pick. We pick 20 , that would be a highway robbery. IMO AB at worst gets an early second round. Possibly later 1st, maybe from Cheats. If Niners want him that bad they can have him for a second rounder and we swap our round one picks. They would still have a first rounder but move back 18 spots.

Senior Member Array title="BEERgods225 has a spectacular aura about">

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    I would absolutely try and trade back and perhaps turn that 2 or 3 pick into a top 10 this year and a1st rd pick next year ....

or at the very least trade back a couple and then trade back a couple more loading up on high 3rd round picks this year and still staying in the top 10 -12

I could then get my ILB I covet in the 1st ...

I could then trade my 1st and one of those 3rd round picks to move back up a bit and take my corner

and still have 1 or 2 extra 3rd rounders in my pocket
    This would be my approach if I we're to have the #2 overall pick. I would first trade down with the Giants or Jaguars so they could take a QB and so I could gain a future 1 and then some. Then Trade down with Denver or Cincinnati, so they too could take a QB. Then at 11ish, I'd take ILB Devin White or Mack Wilson at ILB. Then depending on the ebb and flow of the draft, I'd use some of that capitol to get up for CB Greedy Williams or DeAndre Baker. Then as I move on to the next few picks I'd find an OG, WR, and OLB in the first three rounds. Everything after that is just depth.