I don't think any veteran leadership ever assembled would've done much to change the most recent and visible "drama" outcomes:

1. Harrison was a veteran and suppossed leader.
2. Martavis Bryant is a mental health issue and substance abuser.
3. Leveon Bell was C.R.E.A.M.
4. Antonio Brown is well...this one might...maybe....oh I have no idea.

3 of the 4 had very little to do with leaderhsip or lack thereof. They had to do with the decisions made by an individual that had little to do with team or anything but selfish actions.

I still believe there is a great deal of leadership and accountability on this team. Each Sunday I watch the team play and there are never heads down on the sideline, regardless of score. I watch the team come back from multi-score deficits on a regular basis. I see guys like AB blocking downfield for their teammates. I see defensive players doing the dirty work so other guys can get free on the pass rush. Someone posted about those Oilers teams and how I member said they needed therapy. I remember those teams folding whenever they faced adversity. I truly believe that Mike Tomlin's Steelers teams have simply gone back out onto the field and tried to play their way back into every football game. That has to come from somewhere.

The 2018 team didn't have a single bounce go their way. I think that is about as complicated as the discussion needs to be. I can not remember a squad that just had this much Murphy's Law.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
The rams are a heck of a team but one has to wonder why the defense is " not good" with all the perceived talent it has ........
Great point. They seem to struggle whenever Talib is out or has a bad day. Kinda uncanny...