Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DIVISIONAL ROUND

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: DIVISIONAL ROUND

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    Yes, like it’s a given.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m seeing good offensive game planning that comes from dissecting your opponent’s strengths and weaknesses and calling the right plays against the right defense.
    I know, right. “Water is wet... and the Taperiots cheat.”

It’s looking like a good game.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Who was saying the Chargers are the most "complete" team in the AFC?

Their defense looks like shit. Again, looking like the Galactic Empire will be in yet another AFC Title game.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post

Their defense looks like shit. Again, looking like the Galactic Empire will be in yet another AFC Title game.
    It's early yet. Plenty of time.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

I’ve seen Mike Williams held TWICE this far... and, no flags thrown for it.

It’s easy for the Taperiots’ defense to look smart (“They’re sending one more guy than the Chargers can block”) when Williams is having one of his arms held.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Brady has ALL day again. I hate this team, but let's face it they are premiere. Their coaching uses bye weeks to completely dismantle the other team, instead of dealing with moronic players live streaming talking about their next opponent.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Dayum, they do make it look easy.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

So it's safe to say the Chargers got here with a little help from the refs.....cough, cough.....selling seats in a new stadium....cough, cough...

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    Dayum, they do make it look easy.
    Yep. Bell and Brown would have been cut by Belichick for their shit.

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    So it's safe to say the Chargers got here with a little help from the refs.....cough, cough.....selling seats in a new stadium....cough, cough...
    Actually, the NFL was freaking out at the thought of a playoff game being played in the Carson soccer field.

If the Chargers don't score here it's over. How come the Patriots coaching can take an "average" defense and come up with a great game plan when it's needed most?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Actually, the NFL was freaking out at the thought of a playoff game being played in the Carson soccer field.
    Yeah I read that article, but it supports Stillers4me point. They wanted the Chargers to be very good so they can sell luxury boxes in their new stadium. Had KC lost yesterday the NFL did talk about moving the AFC Title game to the Rams stadium.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

My gut tells me had the Ravens won last week, their D would be doing a better job against Brady than the Bolts are doing. Yeah, yeah, probably a little sour grapes there, but I believe it.

Right now it looks like Rivers is going to get pummeled. And soil his pants.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Looking on the elusive bright side, if the Steelers had lucked into making the playoffs as the #4 seed and beaten the Chargers last week we could have been watching the Steelers being eviscerated like this today

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Or not. Lightening can actually strike twice.

Can we now stop hearing about Philip Rivers? The guy chokes constantly.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    It's early yet. Plenty of time.
    Or not. Why does every coaching staff lose like 1 million collective IQ points when they walk into Foxboro?

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Rivers is the AFC version of Romo. Great statistical seasons but can't get to the big game.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

How in the world did the Chargers plan for this game and decide that zone coverage was the way to go?

Has that every beat Brady?

Senior Member Array title="pepsyman1 has much to be proud of"> pepsyman1's Avatar

It’s amazing to see what happens when a coach makes sure their team is PREPARED. EVen if the Patriots are STILL cheating, it’s takes preparation to be able to do it. Right now, I’m sure the Patriots could hand Tomlin and Butler their entire playbook and I’m not sure they could actually exploit it without and entire season to get ready

Chargers game planning:

Brady vs. Mahomes. Should be a good one lol.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

And people think rivers has been a better QB then Ben since the 2 entered the league? Lol

https://deadspin.com/tom-brady-is-ab...e-d-1831716891

No blitzes and zone defense. Even the Steelers weren't that dumb in 2018 against the Patriots.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

It IS still Brady and Bellichick at home in a playoff game. That duo has been near unstoppable for a couple years now. Why so amazed that the Chargers are having difficulty today? True they beat a good defensive team in Baltimore last week. Good job. BUT the Ravens of 2018 are not a fair comparison to the Pats in Foxboro. Let's see how well either of these teams fair against that Chiefs team we saw yesterday at Arrowhead. (Go Chargers says my heart, Pats win big says my head.)

35-7 and it's not even half time. LOL.

Patriots call timeout and realize they WANT more points. Tomlin take heed this is how you destroy an opponent.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Chargers being the Chargers...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

LOL, Patriots just allowed to drape receiver. Would have been called on us no doubt.

If the Chargers don't score here it's over. How come the Patriots coaching can take an "average" defense and come up with a great game plan when it's needed most?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I read that article, but it supports Stillers4me point. They wanted the Chargers to be very good so they can sell luxury boxes in their new stadium. Had KC lost yesterday the NFL did talk about moving the AFC Title game to the Rams stadium.
    No doubt. They want the Chargers good enough to sell out that stadium in two years... but, just not good enough to host a playoff game.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Shows just how great a coach belichick is, how great he is at getting the most out of a roster. Put an average coach on this team with this roster, you are talking about a team that goes 5-11

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

I could see Brady easily play 5 more years. I mean the guy is good but added to that he has had a career of no pressure. Amazing what they can do year after year with a team of no-name players except Gronk and Edelman

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Shows just how great a coach belichick is, how great he is at getting the most out of a roster. Put an average coach on this team with this roster, you are talking about a team that goes 5-11
    Yep. A good coaching staff can take an average roster and make them great. An average coaching staff can’t make a great roster great.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler