Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Antonio Brown Says He’ll Soon Address ‘Negative Speculations About My Character’

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown Says He’ll Soon Address ‘Negative Speculations About My Character’

I guess it won't be addressed this week.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown Says He’ll Soon Address ‘Negative Speculations About My Character’

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    I guess it won't be addressed this week.
    Pelosi wont let him!
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    Pelosi wont let him!

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    Pelosi wont let him!
    She probably wanted to take him on a bus ride. Free of charge of course!

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Kinda a dick thing to say by jimmy g about all the other players..lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Method28 is a name known to all">

That's not considered tampering? Why is Jimmy G making comments like that about a player under contract

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Was the domestic dispute a way for him to address the negative speculation?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Was the domestic dispute a way for him to address the negative speculation?
    Maybe he’s just waiting to get all the idiocy out and address it all at one time?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

JJ Watt is considered one of the very best players at his position. I didn't see the Texans win squat and you don't hear him crying to get traded nor does he ever feel the need to answer questions regarding his character.

This man DESERVES a ring. Yet....silence.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

BELL: Contract issues... pfft... I’ll post a vid of me jet-skiing.

AB: Jet-skiing... ha!!! Hold my beer.

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Kinda a dick thing to say by jimmy g about all the other players..lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Method28 View Post
    That's not considered tampering? Why is Jimmy G making comments like that about a player under contract

That's not his official account. That's a fake one.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

What exactly is tampering in pro sports? Honest question, I have never looked into the rules.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    JJ Watt is considered one of the very best players at his position. I didn't see the Texans win squat and you don't hear him crying to get traded nor does he ever feel the need to answer questions regarding his character.

This man DESERVES a ring. Yet....silence.
    He aint gonna get a ring playing with the Texans. Have him come here so the Watt brothers can terrorize the NFL

Agree about just that 4 year stretch being HoF worthy. The dude seriously looks like someone out of a super soldier program, like the real life captain america or something. Normal humans aren't built like that lol

Senior Member Array title="Method28 is a name known to all">

Quote Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
    Ah ok lol I was thinking how the hell is that ok?! Lol

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Method28 View Post
    Ah ok lol I was thinking how the hell is that ok?! Lol

Jimmy G does have an official account though. Official accounts have the white check mark with the blue cloud around it.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    He aint gonna get a ring playing with the Texans. Have him come here so the Watt brothers can terrorize the NFL

Agree about just that 4 year stretch being HoF worthy. The dude seriously looks like someone out of a super soldier program, like the real life captain america or something. Normal humans aren't built like that lol
    He may get a ring as a Texan, he just needs a better head coach

Quote Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post

That's why I added the chuckle. The dead give away was under Jimmy G pic "2 Time SB Champ, Greatest QB in SF"

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    That's why I added the chuckle. The dead give away was under Jimmy G pic "2 Time SB Champ, Greatest QB in SF"
    I completely over read that.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Simmons is the type of guy who would write an article just so that he could read it and amuse himself with his own witticisms.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Gotta build that brand!