Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown Says He’ll Soon Address ‘Negative Speculations About My Character’

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Antonio Brown Says He’ll Soon Address ‘Negative Speculations About My Character’

We’ve heard plenty about Antonio Brown since the 2018 season ended. But we’ve heard very little from AB himself. That changed a bit today. On Instagram Live, Brown said he would soon address his critics.

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown Says He’ll Soon Address ‘Negative Speculations About My Character’

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
    We’ve heard plenty about Antonio Brown since the 2018 season ended. But we’ve heard very little from AB himself. That changed a bit today. On Instagram Live, Brown said he would soon address his critics.

Exactly. High as a kite.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown Says He’ll Soon Address ‘Negative Speculations About My Character’

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Wasn’t so bad. Gave a big shoutout to Steelers Nation as well. Nothing negative about that “broadcast”.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

If I worked in the league office and I saw this video, the dude would be getting a "random" drug test about 30 seconds from now.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I don’t see anything negative in what he has done with the video or the ARII picture...

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Great mentor, you have there AB. Two satellites drifting to venus.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post

He can't come home, he's learning the way of life with his mentor Chad change my name 15 times Johnson.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

This week on Days of Our Steelers

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Antonio Brown Says He’ll Soon Address ‘Negative Speculations About My Character’

save it for someone who gives a shit
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

He could have addressed it in the time it took for him to tell us he's going to address it
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    He could have addressed it in the time it took for him to tell us he's going to address it

Exactly, but then it would all be over and we wouldn't get to see him again, and we all know it's all about HIM, HIM, HIM! He wants his fans waiting with bated breath.

If we actually do hear about his "negative speculations about my (his) character," it will probably be something stupid like, "Big Ben is a big poopy head."

Post of the day.

Senior Member Array title="BEERgods225 has a spectacular aura about">

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecoat96 View Post
    Exactly. High as a kite.

Those were Cigars he and Chad Johnson were smoking. AB always sounds like an uneducated idiot when he speaks, that's nothing new.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BEERgods225 View Post
    Those were Cigars he and Chad Johnson were smoking. AB always sounds like an uneducated idiot when he speaks, that's nothing new.
    I think they got high before the cigars
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Enjoying a 'cigar', lol. Right

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BEERgods225 View Post
    I think they got high before the cigars
    I kind of figured the cigars were after the partaking of weed. And yes.....AB sure does sound like an uneducated baffoon when he speaks.

http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Every time he tweets or instagrams he cost the Steelers trade value with his selfishness, idiocy, and glaring lack of character. If I'm a coach or GM , as talented as he is I don't want him on my team. If I'm that desperate for a playmaker I call Kareem Hunt and give him a second chance. I think the odds that bringing AB onto your squad blows up in your face is greater than what it would be with Hunt who as far as we know has had the good sense not to do anything stupid since November.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

You guys who think that GMs wouldn’t want to have arguably the best WR in football on their team are drinking the kool-aid. Most GMs will factor in the entire circus-like culture of the Steelers (Le’veon, Harrison, Ben, AB, etc.) and believe that their environment will be perfect for him.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    You guys who think that GMs wouldn’t want to have arguably the best WR in football on their team are drinking the kool-aid. Most GMs will factor in the entire circus-like culture of the Steelers (Le’veon, Harrison, Ben, AB, etc.) and believe that their environment will be perfect for him.
    If you don't have an established and secure coach and an entrenched franchise caliber qb you'd be a fool to touch him. He would eat a locker room alive if he doesn't think he's getting his. People think this all started this year. It didn't. All the talking heads, particularly the black ones are all blaming it almost exclusively on Ben because some of his comments and showing 'disrespect' to AB on the practice field. This jackass has been showing up Ben, and the offensive coaching staff for years. He's sulked in playoff games. He's sulked through multiple wins. It's all about him. He gets his numbers it's all good. If the team wins better yet I suppose. But if he's not getting his he's oblivious to end results. I guess Ben finally had enough of this clown showing him up and for the first time gave some push back and worse yet commended his fellow receiver Ju Ju. And the asshole melted down in classic fashion.

So no I'm not taking on this egotistical jerk unless I got Rodgers or Brady taking snaps. Someone not scared to put it right back in his face. Of course AB will probably behave better next year. But it wont last. Because something will offend him. Perhaps even his skills will begin to erode? And when it comes back it will be bigger and worse than ever.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Bruce Arians spent Antonio Brown's first two NFL seasons as offensive coordinator of the Pittsburgh Steelers, but the new Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach doesn't see the same player he remembers.
    "There's too much miscommunication, too much ... diva," Arians said Tuesday on The Adam Schefter Podcast, via ESPN. "I've heard so many stories -- I like Antonio -- he plays as hard as anybody on Sunday, and he practices hard. He's just gotta make better decisions off the field, be on time, do some of those little things."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...much-of-a-diva

Bruce Arians spent Antonio Brown's first two NFL seasons as offensive coordinator of the Pittsburgh Steelers, but the new Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach doesn't see the same player he remembers.
    "There's too much miscommunication, too much ... diva," Arians said Tuesday on The Adam Schefter Podcast, via ESPN. "I've heard so many stories -- I like Antonio -- he plays as hard as anybody on Sunday, and he practices hard. He's just gotta make better decisions off the field, be on time, do some of those little things."

That may be the most accurate thing Arians has ever said.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Trying to drive down his trade value in case he can't get desean Jackson to resign . Can or should another head coach say these things about a player from another team, tampering?

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    Trying to drive down his trade value in case he can't get desean Jackson to resign . Can or should another head coach say these things about a player from another team, tampering?

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    probably shouldn't say it ....

I do not think it is tampering though , its not a " lure him" kind of statement

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar