Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown Says He’ll Soon Address ‘Negative Speculations About My Character’

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown Says He’ll Soon Address ‘Negative Speculations About My Character’

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Says the man who faked a knee injury to get out of practice for a game with playoff implications.

Keep digging that hole dumb ass. Expose your idiocy over and over again.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown Says He’ll Soon Address ‘Negative Speculations About My Character’

Is AB dumb enough to think he shouldn't be criticized for quitting on his team and showing up for half of game in mink coat. The guy makes 22 million a year and is acting like he is the one getting screwed. This whole thing is making me hate Bell less and less. Both of these guys deserve to go to the Raiders or the Bengals. They would be begging to come back. Whats next, is Ben going to talk about retiring.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Good side bet for next season. Who has more int's next season, Ben or the qb tossing the rock to AB? I'm going with the latter.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Now I 'ain't no English major' but, glad to see those college composition classes 'weren't for nothing'.

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    Did Antonio even graduate from college?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
    Did Antonio even graduate from college?
    I going to answer my own question. He skipped his senior year.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

“It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool... than open it, and remove all doubt.”

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Last edited by smokin3000gt; 01-19-2019 at 03:35 PM.
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

What is it with athletes and the overusage of double negatives lol

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Most aren’t educated. They’ve been gifted grades through their schooling based on their athletic abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

There is a schooling system in one middle eastern country that I do know of, where at the end of each school year the students are given a comprehensive test of what they should have learned that year. Pass and move on to the next grade or fail and repeat the last year. Either/Or, no excuses or exceptions. Real life consequences starting at an elementary level. How the fabric of the universe would unravel if this were done in the U.S.!

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

"WE READY!"

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    You ain't lien

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

I hope AB gets some positive people/influences in his life and gets things straightened out for his own sake.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    There is a schooling system in one middle eastern country that I do know of, where at the end of each school year the students are given a comprehensive test of what they should have learned that year. Pass and move on to the next grade or fail and repeat the last year. Either/Or, no excuses or exceptions. Real life consequences starting at an elementary level. How the fabric of the universe would unravel if this were done in the U.S.!
    There is so much we can learn from other countries in the educational field. Here is an interesting article on the Finnish school system.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/innov...sful-49859555/

https://bigthink.com/mike-colagrossi...t-in-the-world

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    There is so much we can learn from other countries in the educational field. Here is an interesting article on the Finnish school system.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/innov...sful-49859555/

https://bigthink.com/mike-colagrossi...t-in-the-world
    There is so much to be learned from Finland’s school system.

Without any additional cost, here are four “Finnish” changes that would immediately improve our schools:

1. No standardized tests.
    2. Start school later in the day.
    3. Start school at a later age.
    4. Reduce homework.

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post

Without any additional cost, here are four “Finnish” changes that would immediately improve our schools:

4. Reduce homework.

You are correct, I wish I had that back in the 50's

It works, my wife is from Sweden and schools there operate in some ways as Finland. I can see how it prepared her by the impact she has made in her medical field here in the States. I also witnessed this when working and studying in Sweden for many years.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    You are correct, I wish I had that back in the 50's

It works, my wife is from Sweden and schools there operate in some ways as Finland. I can see how it prepared her by the impact she has made in her medical field here in the States. I also witnessed this when working and studying in Sweden for many years.
    There are so many questions that I have about this: how’d you end up in Sweden? how’d you convince her to come to the States? where did your kids grow up: here or there???

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Most aren’t educated. They’ve been gifted grades through their schooling based on their athletic abilities.

There are so many questions that I have about this: how’d you end up in Sweden? how’d you convince her to come to the States? where did your kids grow up: here or there???
    We are going on 40 years of marriage, I can tell you it's been very exciting and adventurous

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post

Very true but you'd think some education rubbed off on them along the way, even if accidentally
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES

HTG ¤-

Member Array title="Istina has a spectacular aura about">

4. Reduce homework.
    You only need one change, eliminate the Department of Education and return education to the states or better yet to the county level.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Antonio Brown much be having to do some real extensive research to try to dispute "Negative speculations about my character".......

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Antonio Brown much be having to do some real extensive research to try to dispute "Negative speculations about my character".......
    Someone apparently told him to try to calm down the fans by posting he is not mad at us.

Wide receiver Antonio Brown thanked Pittsburgh Steelers fans in an Instagram post Saturday but stressed his message wasn't "a goodbye."

In a post accompanying a video of fans at Heinz Field chanting "MVP" as he is being helped off the field with an injury, Brown wrote: "One thing I understand about this fan base and that I'll never forget and always appreciate is your passion. Know that it's all love this way and I am forever thankful for #steelernation ! (this is not a goodbye, just a thank u)."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ial-media-post

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyMgT_Xp0Sg&t=9
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar