Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Antonio Brown Says He’ll Soon Address ‘Negative Speculations About My Character’

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown Says Hell Soon Address Negative Speculations About My Character

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Says the man who faked a knee injury to get out of practice for a game with playoff implications.

Keep digging that hole dumb ass. Expose your idiocy over and over again.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie is a splendid one to behold">

Re: Antonio Brown Says He’ll Soon Address ‘Negative Speculations About My Character’

Is AB dumb enough to think he shouldn't be criticized for quitting on his team and showing up for half of game in mink coat. The guy makes 22 million a year and is acting like he is the one getting screwed. This whole thing is making me hate Bell less and less. Both of these guys deserve to go to the Raiders or the Bengals. They would be begging to come back. Whats next, is Ben going to talk about retiring.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown Says Hell Soon Address Negative Speculations About My Character

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown Says He’ll Soon Address ‘Negative Speculations About My Character’

Good side bet for next season. Who has more int's next season, Ben or the qb tossing the rock to AB? I'm going with the latter.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

PATRIOTS**
    BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

- HTG -

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Now I 'ain't no English major' but, glad to see those college composition classes 'weren't for nothing'.

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    Did Antonio even graduate from college?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
    Did Antonio even graduate from college?
    I going to answer my own question. He skipped his senior year.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

“It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool... than open it, and remove all doubt.”

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar