(Trade Antonio Brown for a 2019 mid first round pick - To someone like Detroit, Green Bay, Washington etc.)

RD1 (AB TRADE) - CB - DeAndre Baker - UGA

Artie Burns hasn't panned out to be anything this team expected when they reached for him in the first round a couple years ago. Joe Haden can't hold down this entire secondary by himself and he's no spring Chicken so help is DRASTICALLY needed in this secondary.

RD1 - ILB - Mack Wilson - BAMA

Even before Ryan Shazier was lost to injury this team was platooning back ups in opposite him. So another starter was needed here anyway. I say grab a similar style player with explosive ability and if Ryan can pull off a miracle and come back your all the more better for it. If Ryan only comes back to coach then you would still need another starting caliber player to play with Wilson. This position isn't a one and down situation, just like at CB.

RD2 - WR - Riley Ridley - UGA (200 lb, 6-2, 4.4 40)

Losing AB will hurt, no one denies that but you can't let a Diva control your locker room and distract this team with so much drama. When he quit on the team, he wrote his own ticket out of town. JuJu replaced him in the pro Bowl and will replace him as the #1 WR, James Washington will hopefully continue to develop opposite him but Justin Hunter and DHB are not explosive players anymore. They're bench depth and Special Teams performers. Drafting a player like Ridley who has explosive talent, great hands, good ups, quick feet, and enough speed to stretch to the field will help Ben now and Mason in the future.

RD3 - OG - Michael Deiter - Wisconsin

Ben says it after every win, the OL is the foundation of this team and Ramon Foster has stated that he's ready to play the field this off-season. Some people are content replacing him with Finney but I'd rather go out and draft another hog molly from an OL factory like Wisconsin and give myself better odds of maintaining a top three OL for years to come.

As I stated in another thread, this team has to find a balance between winning now with Ben and building for the future behind Mason Rudolph. In order to do that you have to patch the OL as whole appear.

RD4 - OLB - Jabari Zuniga - Florida

Bud Dupree hasn't lived up to the hype of being a first round EDGE guy but he's gotten better every year and Joey Porter was just fired. So resign Bud to a 3 year mid range contract and let a new coach develop him some more while drafting another depth player to replace Anthony Chickillo, whom I think will also leave VIA FA this off-season.

RD5 - TRADED to Oakland who traded it to Buffalo

RD6 - (f/Oak) - ILB - Kendall Joseph - Clemson

As I said earlier, Ryan Shaziers injury left this team with four back ups platooning in and out of the two starting positions. Drafting Mack Wilson hopefully fills one spot but we'll still need another player to eventually replace Vince Williams at the other starting spot and replace John Bostic on the depth Chart.

RD6 - CB - Mark Gilbert - Duke (6-1, 175, 4.56)

Solid Tackler, Good hands, great ball skills, and EXTREMELY needed depth at a HUGE position of weakness for this team. Haden of course is awesome, Hilton and Sutton appear to have future potential, Sensabaugh is a decent veteran but Allen and Burns need to be challenged by these two incoming rookies. I think Baker starts Day One opposite Haden and Gilbert can fight his way on the depth chart behind Hilton and Sutton.

RD7 - (f/TB) - RB - Travon McMillan - Colorado (6-0, 200 lb, 4.57 40)

Le'Veon Bell is as good as gone, we'll see a third round comp pick for him in 2020. James Connor appears to be able to handle the load, Jaylen Samuels also looks like he has great potential but Ridley and his fumbling is a weak link. If we can get a stout back with decent speed to fill out the depth chart this late in the game, I think it's a win win for this team. A 1000 yard rusher, who can catch, he might need to learn to block but third on the depth chart won't see the field all that often in passing situations. He'll have time to learn that which he doesn't know.

RD7 - TRADED to Cleveland who traded it to Miami, who traded it to Detroit.