I've been a Long time Steelers fan since the late eighties, way back when Bubby Brister was fumbling away playoff games against Denver. I started watching football with by best friend as a child, he was raised as a die hard Miami (Marino) fan and that winter my mom bought me a winter coat that happened to be a Steelers Letterman type jacket, so I decided that would be my team...and it's been an up and down one sided love affair ever since, 30 years and counting.

I live in VA now but I grew up a Military brat and joined the military myself as an adult, in both cases I've lived in a lot of places from California, Texas, Tennessee, Minnesota, Illinois, Virginia, down to Florida.

I haven't been a member of any forum since About.com/footballforum disappeared some number of years ago but back then I was a pretty active member.

LIKES & DISLIKES: I enjoy discussing how great the Steelers play, how horrible the Ratbirds are, just how disgusting NFL officiating currently is but most of all I think I enjoy discussing the NFL draft and all of it's MOCK possibilities.

FAVORITE TEAMS: My favorite teams are of course the Pittsburgh Steelers, the Florida Gators and SEC football.

INTERESTING FACT: My screen name was created drunkenly while visiting Greece back when I was in the navy. Someone invited me into my first Fantasy Football league back in 99' and I needed a Team name. I had just come back from visiting a Museum and was reading a book about Greek Mythology. I read that Dionysus was the Greek god of Wine and Merriment and my drunken ass decided to Americanize him into the BEERgods!