Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The NFL Postseason begins today - Who plays in the Super Bowl and who wins it?

Senior Member Array title="saturdaysarebetter will become famous soon enough">

The NFL Postseason begins today - Who plays in the Super Bowl and who wins it?

I'm rooting for the Chiefs and Saints and hopefully Drew Brees gets his second ring. Anyone but the Patriots, please.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Re: The NFL Postseason begins today - Who plays in the Super Bowl and who wins it?

I am predicting the Bears and Ravens. Ravens win.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Re: The NFL Postseason begins today - Who plays in the Super Bowl and who wins it?

I really don't know...lol. Maybe the Ravens and the Bears. I'm a Bears fan the rest of the year....for as long as it lasts!

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Colts up 14. they look good today.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Colts up 14. they look good today.
    yep. Would not surprise me if it's a Colts/Saints Superbowl rematch.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    yep. Would not surprise me if it's a Colts/Saints Superbowl rematch.
    I'd be happy for Luck.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Texans are getting zero pressure on Luck.

Colts up 3 td's

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Chargers and Saints

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Colts looking great and Texans being exposed as beneficiaries of a soft schedule

Colts holding on to win today has side benefit of Patriots having to play winner of Chargers-Ravens next weekend rather than abusing Houston again

Worst case scenario that gets Ravens or Pats out of playoffs no later than next weekend

In another thread I gave my Saints over Patriots Super Bowl pick - Chiefs have not played well against other playoff teams in past month

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Trying to think out of the box. It’s gonna go like this:

Ravens over Chargers
    Colts over Texans

Seahawks over Cowboys
    Bears over Eagles

Chiefs over Colts
    Ravens over Patriots

Bears over Rams
    Saints over Seahawks

Ravens over Chiefs
    Bears over Saints

Ravens over Bears

I can really see the Eagles beating the Bears and the Saints going to the Super Bowl but I think the Ravens are playing the best football in the AFC...

From the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Booger Mc Farland just compared Darius Leonard to Jack Ham.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    Booger Mc Farland just compared Darius Leonard to Jack Ham.
    This ESPN crew is the worst - Booger and Witten wasted time earlier discussing how they both would compete in the Pro Bowl skills drills later this month while the game was going on

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Texans are on their way to the couch. If Mike Tomlin and the Steelers weren't around, Bill O'Brien would be the biggest underachieving coach in the AFC.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    This ESPN crew is the worst - Booger and Witten wasted time earlier discussing how they both would compete in the Pro Bowl skills drills later this month while the game was going on
    Dan, couldn’t agree more. I don’t ever remember an announcing team giving me a reason to not watch a game but these guys did all year.

Marlon Mack finished nicely, running out the clock. I guess he’s Franco Harris according to Booger.

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Colts win and move on to Kansas City. Houston is out.

Ravens/Chargers winner goes to New England.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

That would’ve been an easy win for the Steelers...lol.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Accidentally tripped on the score of the Texans wildcard game. Texans should fire Bill O Brien. They are never winning anything notable with him as head coach. He's just a boring version of Mike Tomlin. Good news is that it guarantees someone other the Baltimore and New England will play in the AFC Championship game

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

I’d like to see the Colts and Rams in the super bowl. The Colts because Noll was an assistant there and I always liked the team since they’re Baltimore days (behind the Steelers of course) and the Rams cause I want it shown how far competent coaching can take a team

overall I don’t care about the playoffs this year much at all, it’s like watching boring commercials without the Steelers.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

And like clockwork the refs give the Cowboys back to back first downs on DPI calls on 3rd downs.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

My head says Eagles and Chiefs in the SB. A Foles-led Eagles team in the post-season was simply magic last year and he seems to be able to do it again. Chiefs benefit with playing at Arrowhead, along with Mahomes’ arm.

My heart say Ravens and Bears. I’d love to watch those defenses battle on the same field.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    My head says Eagles and Chiefs in the SB. A Foles-led Eagles team in the post-season was simply magic last year and he seems to be able to do it again. Chiefs benefit with playing at Arrowhead, along with Mahomes’ arm.

My heart say Ravens and Bears. I’d love to watch those defenses battle on the same field.
    I also took Ravens and Bears for that very reason. Plus I don't think anyone has learned how to beat this Jackson led version of the Ravens yet. My head tries to tell me the Home team Saints and Chiefs but I am sticking to what I want since my team didn't get in.

After what I watched all season with the Steelers it was refreshing to be reminded what it looks like to see a team run a drill to close out a game when Dallas got the ball up 3 with 7 minutes left around its 40 and then took 5 minutes off the clock before scoring with a it less than 2 minutes left to go up by 10

Let’s go Chargers!!

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Let’s go Chargers!!

The NFL Postseason begins today - Who plays in the Super Bowl and who wins it?

Baltimore gets a call to go their way. Watt got robbed of a TD...but Gordon gets it back on 4th & Goal and they convert the conversion to go up 20-3 in the 4th quarter.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Gotta pass to win in this league. Ravens can run the ball and play defense but this isn't 2000 anymore. And you can't have Kordell 2.0 at QB.

Kordell could at least pass a little. Jackson is brutal.

Chargers playing three safeties at LB most game and it’s been shutting the run down big time. Also not bad in coverage...

Looks like a TD for the Ravens. 23-17 Chargers with 1:59 remaining...