Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AB is Also The Masked Singer

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Re: AB is Also The Masked Singer

I think the Alien is Latoya Jackson, (Clues) from a famous family and had been controlled. She was considered being mind controlled years back for speaking out about her family. Also her sister Janet had a big album in the 80's called Control. Voice also sounds like her.

Sad The Masked Singer is what I got to look forward to in January since Steelers didn't make the playoffs

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    I think the Alien is Latoya Jackson, (Clues) from a famous family and had been controlled. She was considered being mind controlled years back for speaking out about her family. Also her sister Janet had a big album in the 80's called Control. Voice also sounds like her.

Sad The Masked Singer is what I got to look forward to in January since Steelers didn't make the playoffs
    I said that to my wife as well but there was something else in there that made it seem like a Kardashian to me...but you’re probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I said that to my wife as well but there was something else in there that made it seem like a Kardashian to me...but you’re probably right.
    Wouldn't be surprised if one out of the mask singers is a Kardashian.

Bradshaw just got outed.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

AB, Bradshaw, who else, Le'Veon?

The track and field clue tonight sealed it and Bradshaw set records throwing the Javelin. On a side note the Unicorn is 100% Tori Spelling. Clue was (model) and her dad produced Models Inc after 90210.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    AB, Bradshaw, who else, Le'Veon?
    Lol JUJU ?

Rock Groupie Array title="GutterflowerSteel is a glorious beacon of light"> GutterflowerSteel's Avatar

I got sucked in but missed the first episode with AB. The show is strangely ... entertaining LOL

The Peacock = pretty sure that's Donny Osmond
    The Alien = thinking that could be LaToya Jackson
    The Unicorn = after last night's clues (she lost her 'sheen') I think that's Denise Richards
    I'm clueless as to who The Monster is. But I think that The Lion is either Rumer Willis or Ashley Judd

Quote Originally Posted by GutterflowerSteel View Post
    I got sucked in but missed the first episode with AB. The show is strangely ... entertaining LOL

The Peacock = pretty sure that's Donny Osmond
    The Alien = thinking that could be LaToya Jackson
    The Unicorn = after last night's clues (she lost her 'sheen') I think that's Denise Richards
    I'm clueless as to who The Monster is. But I think that The Lion is either Rumer Willis or Ashley Judd
    Totally agree on 1 & 2, Still think the Unicorn is Tori Spelling also with the clue I posted above about Models INC.The Lion I think is Ashley Judd and many clues are pointing to her. I'm also clueless on The Monster and am guessing Bobby Brown.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

The Unicorn is definitely Denise Richards. She lost her sheen, she’s a model, she’s been victorious (Victoria secret) and she said she’s crazy in the bedroom, which she’s said on Howard stern show.

These are my guesses so far:

Peacock - Donnie Osmond
    Unicorn - Denise Richards
    Lion - Rumer Willis (?]
    Raven - Rikki Lake
    Alien - Latoya Jackson

Then I forget the other costumes but I think a guy form N Sync is in one and then Gladys Knight (or maybe Dionne Warwick) is in one.

Rock Groupie Array title="GutterflowerSteel is a glorious beacon of light"> GutterflowerSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    These are my guesses so far:

Peacock - Donnie Osmond
    Unicorn - Denise Richards
    Lion - Rumer Willis (?]
    Raven - Rikki Lake
    Alien - Latoya Jackson

Then I forget the other costumes but I think a guy form N Sync is in one and then Gladys Knight (or maybe Dionne Warwick) is in one.
    I think Rikki Lake is the Raven, too
    Bee is either Gladys Knight or Dionne Warwick
    Monster - ??? No idea, but I like his voice
    Rabbit - ?? Maybe an N Sync'er; Joey Fatone denies that it's him
    Lion - has to be Rumer Willis. She has a good singing voice and is about the right height and body shape, more so than Ashley Judd
    Poodle - ???

The clues for the Monster point a lot to Tiger Woods but i don’t think he would do a show like that.

My other thought was a baseball player or a rapper.

I have a feeling that even after the monster is revealed, I still won’t know who it is...lol.

The Poodle - that was a good reveal I didn't see that one coming!

Quote Originally Posted by GutterflowerSteel View Post
    The Poodle - that was a good reveal I didn't see that one coming!
    A lot of people on the net had her peg from the clues the first time she was on. The Bee has to be Gladys Knight. showing Peaches in the background and one of her big hits was Midnight Train to Georgia.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

A lot of people on the net had her peg from the clues the first time she was on. The Bee has to be Gladys Knight. showing Peaches in the background and one of her big hits was Midnight Train to Georgia.
    Unless it’s Peaches from Peaches and Herb?

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Unless it’s Peaches from Peaches and Herb?
    Lol true.

I'm trying not to read any spoilers lol But most of my friends are guessing that The Bee is Gladys Knight, too.
    Joey Fatone for The Rabbit
    I don't think I think that the Raven is Rikki Lake anymore lol
    ... and my husband (I got him watching now) thinks that The Peacock is Neil Patrick Harris. I say, NFW that's gotta be Donny Osmond

Joey denied he is the rabbit but said he digs the show and wants to be a judge next season. I have no clue still who The Rabbit is other then think he's a pro singer. Agree the Peacock is one or the other but still going with Osmond. I think the clues point to him more.

I was bored one night and Wiki some of the people who I thought they was and figured them all out last week. I ruined it for myself! Show is still cool though but don't enjoy as much.

Anyhow bye Tori!