Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Coaching Carousel Has Begun

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: The Coaching Carousel Has Begun

I have no idea what the Packers are doing. They hired the Titans OC as head coach, then they hired the guy who was Jags OC last year before being fired to be their offensive coordinator. 7 teams averaged fewer than 20 points per game, the OCs of 2 of those teams are now on Green Bay's staff. Did Green Bay watch anything from those offenses, both offenses were borderline unwatchable at times

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    I have no idea what the Packers are doing. They hired the Titans OC as head coach, then they hired the guy who was Jags OC last year before being fired to be their offensive coordinator. 7 teams averaged fewer than 20 points per game, the OCs of 2 of those teams are now on Green Bay's staff. Did Green Bay watch anything from those offenses, both offenses were borderline unwatchable at times
    I can't figure it out either. Guess those two must've sold it in the interview room that their offense would like much much different with Aaron Rodgers at the controls instead of Bortles and Mariotta?

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Wade Phillips throws shade at the current HC hiring process